Previous Page | Next Page

Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 11

Carolll
Valued Contributor

TX
USA
118 Posts

Posted - 04/29/2005 :  7:09:47 PM  Send Carolll an AOL message  Reply  Reply with Quote
Hi. I'm in the DFW area. I live in McKinney. This is great hearing from all you Texans out there!!
Go to Top of Page

Paulette4Tx
Trainee

Arlington, TX
USA
6 Posts

Posted - 04/30/2005 :  05:37:15 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I am DFW also. In Arlington. Hi y'all
Go to Top of Page

AdAora
Star Contributor

Deep in the heart of, TX
USA
3770 Posts

Posted - 04/30/2005 :  10:26:22 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
My fellow DFWers, we have a trio of shoppers who communicate regularly by email and meet almost every month to chat, pass on tips and leads, and generally gripe, moan and celebrate whatever. If you're interested, send me an email. We help each other out a lot and we are happy to include anyone who wants to contribute, not just take - if you know what I mean. It's all about healthy competition, not do-or-die. I am in Arlington and the other ladies are in Plano and Southlake.

Gold certified in TX
Go to Top of Page

LinsinDallas

Dallas, TX
USA
35 Posts

Posted - 04/30/2005 :  1:04:07 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
AdAora,

I am still here in Carrollton/ North Dallas area. I have not heard from anybody in a while. Look forward to seeing you all soon,

Lindsey.

Gold gf8kxc Shopping in the Dallas area.
Go to Top of Page

VickieM
Valued Contributor

Crane, TX
USA
161 Posts

Posted - 05/04/2005 :  08:14:21 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Anyone from the Midland/Odessa area out there?

Vickie
MSPA Silver Certified wpdtls
Go to Top of Page

MikkiErwin

Nacogdoches, TX
USA
32 Posts

Posted - 05/08/2005 :  09:26:22 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Hi fellow texans,
I am servicing the Nacogdoches, Lufkin, Rusk, Alto, Jacksonville area!
Nice to meet ya'll!

Mikki Erwin
Go to Top of Page

Tiana_in_Texas
Apprentice

Sugar Land, TX
USA
2 Posts

Posted - 05/09/2005 :  6:47:46 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I've been a lurker for a while now and just recently decided to start posting! I'm in the Houston area, Fort Bend County to be exact. I've sporadically done MSing for about 3 years and just recently picked up the pace and am now doing about 3 shops (sometimes more) per week. All I can say is "Thank Goodness" for Volition! i've gotten some invaluable tips and insight, thanks to all of you!

Tiana-Texas T
Go to Top of Page

Gay

Longview, TX
USA
25 Posts

Posted - 05/10/2005 :  11:49:22 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Hi to Ruth in Pittsburg!! I'm from Longview, not too far from ya, but I don't get over in your neck of the woods very often (did that sound east texan enough for you?)
But, I'd love to meet you sometime to visit and exchange ideas.
I've just started Ms'ng and merch'ng, and I'm thinking that I'd like to do more merchandising and less ms'ng. At 60 , keeping up with so many names and timings down to seconds is quite a challenge to this brain

Gay
Go to Top of Page

RuthMcanally
Valued Contributor

Pittsburg, TX
USA
133 Posts

Posted - 05/10/2005 :  1:41:03 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Hi Gay I dont never shop in Longview either I just most of the time do all of my mystery shops in Gilmer, Mount Pleasant, winnsboro and Pittsburg so maybe if you could meet me in one of these places it would be nice. I never come to Longview though.

let me know something as soon as possible

Ruth Mcanally
Go to Top of Page

DGenoway
Contributor

Lindale, TX
USA
58 Posts

Posted - 05/18/2005 :  8:55:08 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Hi Ladies!

I am actually in between Lindale and Van. I primarily shop Tyler and Canton. I normally only do mystery shops as demos and merchandising are too much. I got a call the other day by a scheduler to do a demo job, however, I work full time and am unable to do those.

I really would like to network with other east Texans. Good to see you Texas ladies out there.

Now I don't feel like the lone ranger.

Debbie
Go to Top of Page

RuthMcanally
Valued Contributor

Pittsburg, TX
USA
133 Posts

Posted - 05/19/2005 :  3:39:25 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Can you tell me what company contacted you to do demos with them so I can see if I am connected with that company. Becuase I really enjoy doing demos in the east tezas area and you should check it out becuase it is fun and most of them are on thursday, friday, saturday and sunday and some of them even pay up to 100.00 if you get with the right companies.

Ruth Mcanally
Go to Top of Page

Gay

Longview, TX
USA
25 Posts

Posted - 06/01/2005 :  07:56:03 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Hi Mikki and DGenoway! Do you get many jobs in your area? I've just started MS'ng and there aren't many jobs available here in the Longview area. I'd really like to get more into merchandising part-time (no heavy stuff ), maybe something like a greeting card route for 10-20 hrs a week. If you guys run across anything like that will you let me know? So far, all I've done is FF, except for one merchandising job that turned out to be nothing since they were notified by their home office not to put display out until after May 3rd and this was end of April. All this FF is getting a little old, plus, I'm gaining weight.

Would you'all like for me to email you if i see something in your areas

Gay
Go to Top of Page

DGenoway
Contributor

Lindale, TX
USA
58 Posts

Posted - 06/01/2005 :  9:29:30 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Hi Ruth and Gay,

I really wish I could remember who it was that called me, however since I had a graduation to go to, I really kinda zoned out and didn't pay much attention. Also, since I work full time, I do a lot of my mystery jobs on the weekend. I can only do one on my lunch, as long as it is not over a hour.

Anyway, on the 11th, I will be in Sulphur Springs (my hometown). Then on the 18th, I will be in Terrell. I have not done any merchandising so far. But, if it paid $100.00 in one day, I might do it.

I would really like to meet up with ya'll sometime and chat and share some ideas. Ya'll ought to try the chat room, I get on there sometimes.

Debbie
Go to Top of Page

CindyFrenchie

Houston, TX
USA
39 Posts

Posted - 06/07/2005 :  11:12:00 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Hey Ruth: If you have not already, go onto the NARMS website and post your resume. I know there is a company looking for some demo people around the state; if you put your information in they might just call you! I will keep my fingers crossed!

Cindy French
Go to Top of Page

Chrissy Roosmom
Contributor

Lufkin, TX
USA
76 Posts

Posted - 06/08/2005 :  2:07:27 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Hey everyone! I'm in Lufkin... and I'm pretty new to all this.. But so far I'm having a blast!

Chrissy

Chrissy
Go to Top of Page

RuthMcanally
Valued Contributor

Pittsburg, TX
USA
133 Posts

Posted - 06/09/2005 :  04:45:27 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I have already posted my resume on narms and contacted all of the demo companies that I can get the numbers too to see if there is anything in my area. I know wal-marts are having demos becuase they are advertised in the sales papers at the back just cant find out which companies are doing what so I can get booked on my days off of work from E-z mart. any help will be appreciated

thanks ruth mcanally

Ruth Mcanally
Go to Top of Page

MsJudyP
Star Contributor

Dallas, TX
USA
1124 Posts

Posted - 06/12/2005 :  12:09:04 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Hello fellow Texans.
I am in the Dallas/Fort Worth area. I have been shopping all of the North Texas area and beyond for quite some time now.
As Ada pointed out earlier, three of us get together about once a month.
If there are enough shoppers in your area,schedule a get together. It could be a great networking tool for all involved.

MSPA Gold Certified
Shopping the Dallas/Fort Worth Metroplex and beyond!
Go to Top of Page

RuthMcanally
Valued Contributor

Pittsburg, TX
USA
133 Posts

Posted - 06/12/2005 :  12:45:14 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
hello it is me ruth again and I am trying to find some people to get with to talk about merchandising and demo work and mystery shopping in the east texas area. If you are in the east texas area let me know by sending me a personal email or replying to this post as soon as possible.

thanks ruth mcanally

Ruth Mcanally
Go to Top of Page

Chrissy Roosmom
Contributor

Lufkin, TX
USA
76 Posts

Posted - 06/12/2005 :  4:54:18 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Ruth, I'm in Lufkin.. Deep Deep East Texas, I'm not sure what part your in?? I would love to talk about mystery shopping and merchandising, and all the wonderful stuff it invovles!!!!

Chrissy
Go to Top of Page

DGenoway
Contributor

Lindale, TX
USA
58 Posts

Posted - 06/13/2005 :  11:36:51 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Hi ladies and gentlemen,

I am in Lindale/Tyler. Which I am guessing is about half way between Ruth and Chrissy. I would love to get together sometime. Just send me an email of when and where.

Debbie
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 11 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Volition Copyright All rights reserved. Volition is a registered trademark of Volition.com LLC. Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.27 seconds. Software © Snitz Forums