Previous Page | Next Page

Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 11

MikkiErwin

Nacogdoches, TX
USA
32 Posts

Posted - 07/01/2005 :  9:39:05 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote

Hi everyone! I apologize to those who have replied to me and I haven't responded. I get so busy with my online reports and searching the boards for additional work that I forget to check this board!
Anyway, let me know when you all decide to get together and I would love to join you! You can email me directly at mikkierwin@hotmail.com and let me know!
Good Luck and happy shopping and merchandising!
Mikki

Mikki Erwin
Go to Top of Page

Chrissy Roosmom
Contributor

Lufkin, TX
USA
76 Posts

Posted - 07/02/2005 :  07:31:35 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
What is best for everyone a weekday or weekend? I thought a Thursday for weekday and Saturday for weekend. Also some dates, are like 14 or 28, and 16 or 30..

Go to Top of Page

RuthMcanally
Valued Contributor

Pittsburg, TX
USA
133 Posts

Posted - 07/02/2005 :  09:51:20 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
It would probably need to be the weekend becuase I know some people on this board work during the week at their regualar jobs and are only off on the weekends. I also believe that it needs to be like for lunch or dinner

thanks ruth mcanally

Ruth Mcanally
Go to Top of Page

Gay

Longview, TX
USA
25 Posts

Posted - 07/03/2005 :  2:30:43 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Chrissy, any of those dates are OK with me. I have a shop on the 16th, but I have all day to do it, so I could either do it before I leave town or when I get back. See how flexible I am?

Gay
Go to Top of Page

MikkiErwin

Nacogdoches, TX
USA
32 Posts

Posted - 07/03/2005 :  5:16:40 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I am flexible too. Although it really needs to be a lunch time due to my three kids and hubby being hungry at dinner!
Pick a date, time and place and let's go from there :o)

Mikki Erwin
Go to Top of Page

Chrissy Roosmom
Contributor

Lufkin, TX
USA
76 Posts

Posted - 07/03/2005 :  5:37:53 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
ok the 28th at 11:00am.. now does anyone know anywhere in jacksonville?
Go to Top of Page

Gay

Longview, TX
USA
25 Posts

Posted - 07/03/2005 :  6:11:14 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Check out this page
http://www.google.com/maps?li=lmr&hl=en&q=restaurants+loc:+Jacksonville,+TX+75766&num=10&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&ll=31.96177,-95.270328&spn=0.052429592618565834,0.061798095703125

It has a map of Jacksonville and a list of restaurants.

Gay
Go to Top of Page

Chrissy Roosmom
Contributor

Lufkin, TX
USA
76 Posts

Posted - 07/03/2005 :  7:02:36 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Thanks Gay, ok, I love mexican food (true texan, I am) so what about the Jalapeno Tree Mexican Restaurant. If not that, Hot Bisquet or Larissa House.
Go to Top of Page

RuthMcanally
Valued Contributor

Pittsburg, TX
USA
133 Posts

Posted - 07/03/2005 :  7:49:44 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Is anybody on here interested in making some extra money to come and pick me up from Pittsburg or Gilmer or Mount Pleasant on the 28th so I can attend the meeting? Let me know what you will charge me and I will see if we can work something out.

thanks ruth mcanally

Ruth Mcanally
Go to Top of Page

MikkiErwin

Nacogdoches, TX
USA
32 Posts

Posted - 07/03/2005 :  7:52:36 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Sounds like a good date and yummy mexican food!

Mikki Erwin
Go to Top of Page

Chrissy Roosmom
Contributor

Lufkin, TX
USA
76 Posts

Posted - 07/05/2005 :  1:37:11 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Ok guys, now if ya'll can email me and tell me for sure who is coming I will call the restraunt (sp?) and see if they have like a back room or something away from everyone else. Not good to be too close to other people while talking about MS'ing

Go to Top of Page

Gay

Longview, TX
USA
25 Posts

Posted - 07/05/2005 :  2:10:13 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Count me in! Can't wait to meet all of you

Gay
Go to Top of Page

RuthMcanally
Valued Contributor

Pittsburg, TX
USA
133 Posts

Posted - 07/05/2005 :  2:22:14 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I am still waiting on some one to make me an offer so I can come to the meeting I am willing to pay someone to come and get me you just tell me the price and I will even meet you in Gilmer or Mount Pleasant if neccessary.

thanks ruth mcanally

Ruth Mcanally
Go to Top of Page

MikkiErwin

Nacogdoches, TX
USA
32 Posts

Posted - 07/05/2005 :  3:04:33 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I'm in

Mikki Erwin
Go to Top of Page

Twila
Star Contributor

TX
USA
2695 Posts

Posted - 07/11/2005 :  07:42:40 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
It is so great that ya'll have found a way to meet. I am in the Bryan- College Station area- Home of Texas A & M and I know there are shoppers here I would love to meet. But so far none posted here. Come out, Come out where ever you are! lol Would love to chat with you. Good luck on your meeting and keep us posted. Have a wonderful day.
Go to Top of Page

DGenoway
Contributor

Lindale, TX
USA
58 Posts

Posted - 07/13/2005 :  1:54:32 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I wish I could meet with you guys, however I work a full time job and cannot make a lunch date in the middle of the week.

Let me know if ya'll will have another get-together on a weekend and I will be there!

Debbie
Go to Top of Page

RuthMcanally
Valued Contributor

Pittsburg, TX
USA
133 Posts

Posted - 07/14/2005 :  11:08:57 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I am still waiting on Chrissy_roosmom to tell me how much she would charge me to come all of the way to pittsburg to my house to get me and bring me all the way home so please email me and let me know something as soon as possible so I can start saving up for this trip or anyone else on this board going to the meeting let me know by emailing me at punkie2001@wmconnect.com to let me know how much you would charge me.

Thanks

ruth Mcanally

Ruth Mcanally
Go to Top of Page

Gay

Longview, TX
USA
25 Posts

Posted - 07/14/2005 :  1:44:38 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Ruth, I'm sorry that I cannot come and get you the morning of our meeting. I won't be able to get away from Longview until almost time to leave for Jacksonville. My offer stills goes for you getting a ride to Longview and riding with me.
While I can't speak for Chrissy, I do know that it's about 150 miles from Lufkin to Pittsburg or thereabouts.

And Debbie, I'm dissapointed that you can't make it to our meeting. I was looking forward to meeting you. Can't you call in sick??We won't tell

Gay
Go to Top of Page

RuthMcanally
Valued Contributor

Pittsburg, TX
USA
133 Posts

Posted - 07/14/2005 :  4:19:37 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Thanks for the offer Gay but I do not have a way to Longview becuase our van is broken completely down does anyone know where a cheap small car is for sale? If I had a way I would have no problem meeting you in longview and riding with you but I dont have a way.

Thanks ruth mcanally

Ruth Mcanally
Go to Top of Page

Chrissy Roosmom
Contributor

Lufkin, TX
USA
76 Posts

Posted - 07/14/2005 :  7:03:52 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
HI, I'm sorry I haven't gotten back to you Ruth... I still don't know how much. What does everyone else think? It's 2 hrs 1 one way..

Chrissy
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 11 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Volition Copyright All rights reserved. Volition is a registered trademark of Volition.com LLC. Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.33 seconds. Software © Snitz Forums