Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 11

RuthMcanally
Valued Contributor

Pittsburg, TX
USA
133 Posts

Posted - 07/14/2005 :  7:15:09 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
chrissy no one has answered my question yet that is why I posted on here let me know if you figure something out.

thanks ruth mcanally

Ruth Mcanally
Go to Top of Page

Pam G

Victoria, Texas
USA
12 Posts

Posted - 07/17/2005 :  8:18:04 PM  Visit Pam G's Homepage  Reply  Reply with Quote
That is going to be me by the end of the month
I will end up doing 140 MS's and work for my 4 Hire Merch
companies. needless to say I would love to meet everyone
but I am strapped for this month. But I hope everyone
has a great time!! Some day we will meet up.. Good luck and
happy shopping.
Go to Top of Page

DGenoway
Contributor

Lindale, TX
USA
58 Posts

Posted - 07/18/2005 :  6:10:21 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I would love to call in sick. But, I had to call in today, however only 1/2 day. My daughter got sick and I had to take her to the doctor.

Maybe next time, we can meet in Tyler. I could probably make a lunch date there.

I too, have not checked boards in a while, have been busy.

Ya'll let me know how it goes.

Later,

Debbie
Go to Top of Page

IBAHowell
Trainee

Arlington, Texas
USA
9 Posts

Posted - 07/21/2005 :  10:53:30 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I would like to network. I do focus groups, mystery shopping, and online activities.

Aimee

Aimee
Go to Top of Page

Gay

Longview, TX
USA
25 Posts

Posted - 07/21/2005 :  11:49:52 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Hi Aimee and welcome to the Texans group. What exactly do focus groups do? That's something I haven't tackled yet.

Looking forward to chatting with you here.

Pam G - I can't even imagine doing 140 shops in a month
Good luck .

Gay
Go to Top of Page

DGenoway
Contributor

Lindale, TX
USA
58 Posts

Posted - 07/26/2005 :  09:39:02 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Pam,

How in the world do you get 140 ms's done in one month. I am lucky to get 30 - 35 done. I work full time. Just got into trouble yesterday about excessive absenteeism. Well at least I know that I will be able to do some jobs to keep me going if I loose my job. I usually do my ms's on the weekends, at lunch and after work.

How do you do so many?

quote:
Originally posted by Pam G

I will end up doing 140 MS's and work for my 4 Hire Merch
companies.

Debbie
Go to Top of Page

Pam G

Victoria, Texas
USA
12 Posts

Posted - 07/26/2005 :  10:50:04 PM  Visit Pam G's Homepage  Reply  Reply with Quote
LOL well it is not easy but I am determined to get my downpayment for a house I want. I drag my hubby around with me and he helps with my scheduling and keeping things straight. I do definately stay really busy but do now and then take one day off. I basically call this my full time job but I like working for myself, as I have been running my horse tack business for going on 14 years now so I am getting good at balancing my time out. does that help any???
Have a great week everyone!!!
Pam
Go to Top of Page

MikkiErwin

Nacogdoches, TX
USA
32 Posts

Posted - 07/27/2005 :  09:27:01 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Hi Friends!
Sorry for the late notice, but I am not going to be able to make the meeting! I am so swamped right now I can't make it.
Mikki

Mikki Erwin
Go to Top of Page

Gay

Longview, TX
USA
25 Posts

Posted - 07/27/2005 :  10:39:32 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Well, it looks like it's just Chrissy and me left(I sincerely hope I'm not forgetting anyonesorry if I did). So I just emailed Chrissy and suggested that we postpone til another time. Maybe more will sign up to come next time. And Debbie, I'd love to have it in Tyler, a lot closer to me.

Gay
Go to Top of Page

Chrissy Roosmom
Contributor

Lufkin, TX
USA
76 Posts

Posted - 07/27/2005 :  11:12:33 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Hey guys, I believe that we should postpone it. I talked to Mikki today and we compared swammieness (is that even a word?) I have so much on my plate right now it's not even funny. So even though we are not meeting lets keep up with each other through email and phone. That way we can get a little more personal than on here!! (not that here's a bad thing at all!!)
Go to Top of Page

DGenoway
Contributor

Lindale, TX
USA
58 Posts

Posted - 07/27/2005 :  11:27:19 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Chrissy_Roosmom

Hey guys, I believe that we should postpone it.

I am sorry I can't make it. Whatever everyone decides is ok with me. I still would like to get together sometime. We need to put a map together where everyone is from so we can narrow where would be a central place to meet.

I will do the map if everyone wants to say where you are. Most of us, I can tell by the city you listed. In case you don't have one and want to network with a mapping system, tell us the city you are located in.

Debbie
Go to Top of Page

MikkiErwin

Nacogdoches, TX
USA
32 Posts

Posted - 07/27/2005 :  10:30:20 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Hi Debbie,
I am in Nacogdoches

Mikki Erwin
Go to Top of Page

Chrissy Roosmom
Contributor

Lufkin, TX
USA
76 Posts

Posted - 07/28/2005 :  6:04:49 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
What about a newsletter to go along with our map? Ya know, tips ect.. I'll volunteer to do it.. Opinions??

btw, I'm in Lufkin!!!!
Go to Top of Page

RuthMcanally
Valued Contributor

Pittsburg, TX
USA
133 Posts

Posted - 07/28/2005 :  8:23:09 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I would like to recieve a newsletter to go along with the map but dont make it too long make it like a page and maybe put it on some colorful paper are u planning on doing this once a month and are you going to send them by email or regular postal mail. Maybe everybody can take turns one person does it a month and they do it which ever way that they would like. I got some really good ideas if you need help just let me know and we could discuss it further.

thanks ruth mcanally

Ruth Mcanally
Go to Top of Page

Chrissy Roosmom
Contributor

Lufkin, TX
USA
76 Posts

Posted - 07/28/2005 :  8:41:30 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Hi, I would make it probably front and back. I would send it either once a month or twice a month. Depends on how much info there is to put in it.
Go to Top of Page

RuthMcanally
Valued Contributor

Pittsburg, TX
USA
133 Posts

Posted - 07/28/2005 :  9:03:56 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I would like to do an edition of these newsletter myself becuase I have some really colorful paper that will work good for mystery shopping are you going to send it by email or regular mail I think it will be best to do it once a month when are you going to start collecting the addresses that you need for this? let me know if you dont mind me doing next month so I can go ahead and get started as soon as possible on my newsletter

Ruth Mcanally
Go to Top of Page

Chrissy Roosmom
Contributor

Lufkin, TX
USA
76 Posts

Posted - 07/31/2005 :  3:49:33 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
ok, I think I'm going to send it by regular mail.. I'm going to try to have it done and mailed by the 15th.. not promising but gonna try. If whoever wants it will email me their snail mail addy, i would appreciate it!!!
Go to Top of Page

MikkiErwin

Nacogdoches, TX
USA
32 Posts

Posted - 07/31/2005 :  8:19:45 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Chrissy,
Have you considered that it would be easier and much cheaper to just email the newsletter? You are so busy as it is and then when you're not busy you are trying to be a mom. You don't need the added expense of postage, paper and ink. I would offer to help out but I am also swamped and when I'm home, I am spending my time with my family. You're baby is not going to be a baby forever, enjoy it while you can and don't bite off more than you can chew
Hugs,
Mikki

Mikki Erwin
Go to Top of Page

Chrissy Roosmom
Contributor

Lufkin, TX
USA
76 Posts

Posted - 08/04/2005 :  1:35:55 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
i know, but it won't take long to get out a newsletter. plus i'm a writer so i need to keep my hand in!!

btw, are you training with us next week?
Go to Top of Page

DGenoway
Contributor

Lindale, TX
USA
58 Posts

Posted - 08/05/2005 :  11:31:12 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Ok,

I think I finally got us a map. Post where you are on the map. If this does not work, let me know.

http://pub6.bravenet.com/guestmap/show.php?usernum=439988245

Debbie

Debbie
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 11 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Volition Copyright All rights reserved. Volition is a registered trademark of Volition.com LLC. Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.2 seconds. Software © Snitz Forums