Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 11

MikkiErwin

Nacogdoches, TX
USA
32 Posts

Posted - 08/07/2005 :  10:48:02 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Hi Chrissy,
I have actually resigned from the position. With the girls going back to school, I have to stay home and be a mom to my 2 year old so I can't do it. If it was evening or weekend work, I could handle it.

Mikki Erwin
Go to Top of Page

.ConnieRae
Inactive

San Antonio, TX
USA
1 Posts

Posted - 08/18/2005 :  08:24:49 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Hello Texans, Iam new to this site.Iam trying to get work here in San Antonio.Any ideas?

Connie Rae
Go to Top of Page

DGenoway
Contributor

Lindale, TX
USA
58 Posts

Posted - 08/18/2005 :  7:59:19 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Hi Connie,

There are so many sites that have work in San Antonio. If I were you I would check volition's sites to check daily.

Gotta go, my daughter is making me watch The Rocky Horror Picture Show. See everyone later.

Debbie

Debbie
Go to Top of Page

Chrissy Roosmom
Contributor

Lufkin, TX
USA
76 Posts

Posted - 08/22/2005 :  07:26:05 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
HI guys,
Sorry its after the 15th and I'm just now getting everything put to paper for our newsletter. (I forgot it was time for school to start and everything that goes with that). So if anyone has any tips, hints, quotes, best companies to work for ect. Email them to me. I'm going to be working on this today and tomorrow!

Chrissy
Go to Top of Page

Alyson in TX
Apprentice

Anna, TX
USA
1 Posts

Posted - 08/23/2005 :  01:13:28 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by SGibson

I merchandise and MS in the Texoma are: from Anna, TX. to Marietta, OK.
Hey SGibson!!

I realize you posted this a while back but I am new to this part of the forum. I live in Anna! Fun to know there are others in my area
!

Alyson
Go to Top of Page

DGenoway
Contributor

Lindale, TX
USA
58 Posts

Posted - 08/23/2005 :  10:17:10 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Ok,

I think I finally got us a map. Post where you are on the map. If this does not work, let me know.

http://pub6.bravenet.com/guestmap/show.php?usernum=439988245

If you have not added your name to the map add it today. (I sound like an ad, huh?)

Debbie
Go to Top of Page

DGenoway
Contributor

Lindale, TX
USA
58 Posts

Posted - 09/06/2005 :  1:52:37 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Hi all.

I did a demo a couple of weeks ago. Boring as could be. There was a wonderful ice cream demo next to me. Of course I ate some. I asked the lady if she knew of any companies that scheduled demos in my neck of the woods. She told me a company and I have yet to find it. I think maybe she fibbed to me, the name of the company. I told her I don't want her demos, she is 65 miles from me. But, I like the ice cream ones and would sign up.

Where is everybody?

Debbie
Go to Top of Page

RuthMcanally
Valued Contributor

Pittsburg, TX
USA
133 Posts

Posted - 09/06/2005 :  2:01:04 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
what did she tell you the name of the company was just wanting to know if I heard of it before.

thanks ruth mcanally

Ruth Mcanally
Go to Top of Page

Kell

Pflugerville, Texas
USA
11 Posts

Posted - 10/06/2005 :  1:35:27 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Hi, new to the MS world. Am in Austin and have applied to several companies, but haven't heard anything. Any thoughts? Or is Austin one of those places that is a big MS world?

Thanks,
Kell

Silver Certified #ndi1hu
Shopping Austin and beyond
Go to Top of Page

KathyV

Rural Central, Texas
USA
30 Posts

Posted - 10/19/2005 :  4:54:54 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Hi I am new to MSing, never done it before. But I am ready to go, I have been applying for a few days. I got my Silver Cert today, because I thought it might help.

I live in Central Texas between Temple and Bryan, but near Waco.

Silver Certified,NARMS Certified, doing only Merchandising now locally
Go to Top of Page

DGenoway
Contributor

Lindale, TX
USA
58 Posts

Posted - 10/26/2005 :  12:24:01 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by KathyV

Hi I am new to MSing, never done it before. But I am ready to go, I have been applying for a few days. I got my Silver Cert today, because I thought it might help.
Hi Kathy,

Be patient, they will come. I think the Silver cert helped me. I have been able to get some shops just because I am silver. Go to where Volition has the companies located and apply, apply, apply.

Good luck!

Debbie
Go to Top of Page

DGenoway
Contributor

Lindale, TX
USA
58 Posts

Posted - 10/26/2005 :  12:26:02 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Kell

Am in Austin and have applied to several companies, but haven't heard anything. Any thoughts? Or is Austin one of those places that is a big MS world?
Hi Kell,

I don't think Austin is really flooded with ms people. However, you just have to keep applying to different companies.

Debbie
Go to Top of Page

DGenoway
Contributor

Lindale, TX
USA
58 Posts

Posted - 10/26/2005 :  12:31:11 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by RuthMcanally

what did she tell you the name of the company was just wanting to know if I heard of it before.
Ruth,

I don't actually remember now. It was intitials like CSM or something like that. I know it was not AYSM.

Debbie
Go to Top of Page

Sue B.

USA
38 Posts

Posted - 10/26/2005 :  7:05:13 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Debbie,

Nice little map! I never see anyone posting on the forum from my neck of the woods (Wichita Falls region), but I know "they" are out there, 'cause other MS'ers grab jobs before I do.

I posted a pin on your map. What a neat idea.

Go to Top of Page

Mimi
Star Contributor

USA
1691 Posts

Posted - 10/27/2005 :  04:22:17 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Hello from Lufkin!! Thanks for the map, Debbie, that is really something and I added to it next to Chrissy.

If you all decide to have a get together later on, I'm in. Just let me know.

Mimi
Go to Top of Page

RuthieRW
Apprentice

Bastrop, TX
USA
1 Posts

Posted - 10/28/2005 :  08:12:32 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Hello, I am really interested in merchandising. I currently mystery shop for a couple of companies, but I am not making very much. I am not very busy either.

I am from Bastrop, 30 miles east of the capitol, Austin, TX. I am fairly new to mystery shopping and to merchandising. Can anyone give me any pointers.

Ruthie Washington
Go to Top of Page

KathyV

Rural Central, Texas
USA
30 Posts

Posted - 10/28/2005 :  08:17:26 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I am so glad I was given this site! I love this board. I have been applying like crazy, right now it seems the only jobs are not at the times I can do it. I am sure that will change!

I am trying to focus on shopping Temple, Belton, Taylor, Bryan and College Station.

Silver Certified,NARMS Certified, doing only Merchandising now locally
Go to Top of Page

Frances

FL
USA
23 Posts

Posted - 10/31/2005 :  2:40:26 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Hi there
I lived in San Antonio for years and go back there from Austin so I can shop those two cities and the little towns in between. It would be nice to hear from someone in that area.

Frances
Go to Top of Page

BrittanyBlacketer
Star Contributor

Kentucky
USA
282 Posts

Posted - 11/01/2005 :  3:17:40 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Hi, there. Just moved to the Stephenville area and am looking for demo jobs can anyone give me some contact details? Thanks in advance.
Go to Top of Page

DebbieK
Apprentice

San Antonio, Texas
USA
1 Posts

Posted - 11/04/2005 :  08:56:03 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Hi! I have been merchandising for over 20 years; I currenty work for SMP (I really love this company!) merchandising MGM dvd's in HEB stores for 8 months now;I work in San Antonio, Temple, Laredo, Del Rio & Eagle Pass. I drive about 1000 miles a week so I purchased a Chevy Aveo (35mpg) to save on gas! I have also worked for: Lawrence, Wolfe, and MMC just to name a few. Do any companies offer health benefits?
Good luck everyone
Debbie

Debbie
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 11 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Volition Copyright All rights reserved. Volition is a registered trademark of Volition.com LLC. Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.24 seconds. Software © Snitz Forums