Next Page

Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2

scnFreeman

Fultondale, AL
USA
11 Posts

Posted - 04/01/2005 :  12:12:14 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
They have a posting on NARMS and I did a search on hear and could not find anything. Would love to hear if anyone has any experience with them.

Thanks,
Cheryl

Cheryl Freeman

Craig95060
Trainee

Carson Valley, NV
USA
7 Posts

Posted - 11/08/2007 :  1:05:48 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I did work for Retail Data LLC though the employment agency they use, CoWorx Staffing for roughly three years as a "field auditor". When you sign on they say "Oh, CoWorx is just our payroll company", but when you have an issue regarding anything like pay, expense reiumbrsement, (even if you tell them that during an out-of-town assignment, the person they had you sharing a motel room with was cooking crack on a spoon in the bathroom), etc... then the story changes to "You're not our employee. You'll have to talk to CoWorx Staffing." To make things worse, CoWorx Staffing *clearly* has no respect for Retail Data LLC and likewise, Retail Data LLC has no respect for CoWorx Staffing. My employment with them terminated in December 2006. I told my supervisor I had to have some time off to care for my mother who was dying of cancer. When I returned home from my mother's actual funeral, there was a Fed/Ex envelope containing my termination papers. CoWorx treated me with no respect. Retail Data LLC treated me with no respect and I have no respect for either of them.
Go to Top of Page

MaryRuth4

Boscawen, NH
USA
12 Posts

Posted - 11/10/2007 :  08:03:27 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Hi Craig

I would like to offer condolences for your Mom. How horrible and cold of that company to treat you like that. My mother died of cancer too and I had sorta a similiar experience. During the time it happened to me I didn't pay my car insurance...last thing on my mind.
Geico ccancelled it, I called and tried to renew it, told them what happened and they basically told me to go ((&*^%^( myself, too bad for me. Two months later they sent me mail asking me to come back, blah blah. A little off topic here, but I really don't think large companies care a fig for individuals, only dollar signs, I find banks to be the same.

Mary Ruth Charette
Go to Top of Page

ReneaG
Apprentice

Grandprairie, TX
USA
2 Posts

Posted - 12/07/2007 :  6:57:29 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I applied to Retail Data a couple months back and recently spoke with a recruiter about a possible position next month,Can anyone thats working with them at the present give me any feedback?

Renea
Go to Top of Page

Mariuche

Wantagh, Ny
USA
22 Posts

Posted - 06/24/2008 :  2:51:04 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I had a bad experience with them too. I was promised work and the scheduler gave it to someone else in error and assigned me work I never asked for. I was given the runaround by two different people who blamed everybody else for the screw up. As a result I have no work now because I quit a job to work for them. I wrote to the Dept. of Labor because these companies need to be held accountable for their actions. They are unreliable and incompetent. I wrote to the President and VP of the company to tell them that. Naturally I got no response or apology.

MA
Go to Top of Page

HeatherShops
Star Contributor

Lake Placid, NY
USA
277 Posts

Posted - 06/24/2008 :  4:37:35 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I have had nothing but very good relations with Retail Data!! I was emailed, hired, called and met by my District Manager. She trained me very well, always calls me back and answers my emails in a very reasonable amount of time. I have been paid quite well and quickly. Retail Data rocks and is my favorite company right now.
Go to Top of Page

.Rhonda Reid
Inactive

Carrollton, Georgia
USA
25 Posts

Posted - 01/13/2009 :  7:35:43 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I replied to an auditor position listed on Narms and met with her yesterday. The job sounds good but I would love to hear some recent feedback.
Go to Top of Page

.Rhonda Reid
Inactive

Carrollton, Georgia
USA
25 Posts

Posted - 01/19/2009 :  07:41:52 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Thanks for the feedback. I actually interviewed with the DM last week and I have submitted my paperwork and hope to get started by next week. From what the DM says I feel I can make some pretty decent money by accepting other jobs in and around my area. She even indicated to me that you can actually travel to other states if you want to with all expenses paid. I am all about traveling! I am really excited and ready to get started. Thanks again!
Go to Top of Page

.Rhonda Reid
Inactive

Carrollton, Georgia
USA
25 Posts

Posted - 01/30/2009 :  12:51:24 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
McBarb,

I am currently in training with Retail Data. Can you give me some tips or pointers on how you do an audit in a retailer that doesnt allow price auditing? I am fine with the ones that allow you to be in there price checking with your scanner or writing the prices down but I am really uncomfortable going into one of my stores and writing down all the prices in certain categories and it's a weekly audit on groceries and other items. Do you have any stores like this if so how do you do it?

Thank you!
Go to Top of Page

TXKaren

TX
USA
24 Posts

Posted - 09/06/2009 :  2:49:01 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I was considering applying with this company. Does anyone have any recent feedback?

MSPA Silver Certified 01/08
Available for more merchandising and audit work!!
Go to Top of Page

Kelly F.
Star Contributor

WA
USA
552 Posts

Posted - 01/03/2010 :  9:18:33 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Does anyone have any new info on this company? If you work for them do you like it etc.? I looked on their general application form and was a little leary of giving out my SS (which they say is required)until i know more about the company and what experience people have had. Thanks for any info you can give.

Kelly,
Silver Certified.
Merchandising The Puget Sound Area and Loving it! Love what you do, do what you love!
Go to Top of Page

Ian S

Naperville, IL
USA
37 Posts

Posted - 09/24/2010 :  11:03:27 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Just seen Retail Data have a job fairly close to home that interests me. My concern is the job description states "land line needed to transmit data". I currrently have a land line but the wife and I are about to get rid off it, all are calls arrive via cell phone and in this ecomony some thinks have to go. I am sure that requirement these days prevents many folks applying and is also so last century. Any thoughts on that and any current feedback on Retail Data LLC. Thanks Ian
Go to Top of Page

MariaMia
Star Contributor

Los Angeles, CA
USA
256 Posts

Posted - 09/25/2010 :  3:39:55 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Most likely the landline is for the handheld device used to gather data.If you think that is 'so last century' then perhaps the job may not be for you. I know alot of people w/landlines as well cellphones so that is your opinion. M
Go to Top of Page

Gene Grubbs
Contributor

Illinois
USA
62 Posts

Posted - 10/22/2010 :  06:22:22 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Regarding landline phones, I have a basic no frills landline through at&t that runs about $13.00 monthly. Can go weeks without using it,but have it just in case of emergency.

It's offered for those who need a limited use landline for alarm systems, etc. There's no caller ID, call waiting, etc.
Go to Top of Page

DianneTMiller
Contributor

Edgewood, MD
USA
62 Posts

Posted - 01/24/2011 :  02:41:25 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I applied a good while back and made contact with someone who in turn turned me over to one more person. Never heard a thing since. What do they do specifically? Thank you.

MSPA Silver Certified
Go to Top of Page

DianneTMiller
Contributor

Edgewood, MD
USA
62 Posts

Posted - 04/02/2011 :  1:52:38 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
MCBarb, I can not get hired by this company at all. I've applied to everything in my area with no response at all. I do see the person wit the scanner in our area from time to time but, I don't understand the paper aspect. What are you scanning at home?? How?? I am lost and it may be a good thing if they are non-responsive/do not want me.

Thank you

MSPA Silver Certified
Go to Top of Page

DianneTMiller
Contributor

Edgewood, MD
USA
62 Posts

Posted - 04/03/2011 :  10:36:49 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Ok, well I stopped applying and am moving on to something else. Thanks for the reply.
Go to Top of Page

DianneTMiller
Contributor

Edgewood, MD
USA
62 Posts

Posted - 04/13/2011 :  12:13:14 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
What is a Lead Data Collector? It was posted on NARMS on March 25.
Go to Top of Page

MariaMia
Star Contributor

Los Angeles, CA
USA
256 Posts

Posted - 04/13/2011 :  6:56:32 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Not sure but it could be a team leader/supervisor in the field or a particular sales account. I am a dca for another company. M
Go to Top of Page

DianneTMiller
Contributor

Edgewood, MD
USA
62 Posts

Posted - 04/13/2011 :  7:10:55 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Thanks Maria. I read a lil of the description and became curious. I've still not heard anything from them at all.
Go to Top of Page

DianneTMiller
Contributor

Edgewood, MD
USA
62 Posts

Posted - 04/14/2011 :  7:17:49 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Thank you MCBarb. Number has been saved.
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Next Page
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Volition Copyright All rights reserved. Volition is a registered trademark of Volition.com LLC. Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.44 seconds. Software © Snitz Forums