Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2

D. Alan C.
Apprentice

KY
USA
2 Posts

Posted - 10/06/2011 :  11:42:10 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I shop basically anywhere between the north end of I275 in Cincinnati down to Richmond, KY. I live roughly halfway between Lexington and Florence. I work in Florence and have family in Richmond, which lets me cover both metro areas.
Go to Top of Page

KYRick
Apprentice

Monticello, KY
USA
2 Posts

Posted - 11/26/2011 :  04:13:14 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Hi everyone. I work in South Central Ky. Not much activity here.
Most are one time jobs and would be a break-even job once I considered the gas. I have noticed a trend of store employees merchandising on their time off in the same store.

Rick Massengale
Go to Top of Page

Misty2004
Contributor

Greenville, KY
USA
66 Posts

Posted - 08/19/2013 :  10:14:18 AM  Visit Misty2004's Homepage  Reply  Reply with Quote
Looking for any active merchandisers in the Louisville/Oldham Co. area! I'd love to chat

Exploring merchandising in the Louisville, KY area.
Go to Top of Page

Tristina

Derby City, KY
USA
49 Posts

Posted - 08/21/2013 :  7:27:48 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Misty2004

Looking for any active merchandisers in the Louisville/Oldham Co. area! I'd love to chat

Hi Misty! I am an active merchandiser in the Louisville area. I am available seven days a week for merchandising assignments. Feel free to e-mail me with opportunities. Thank you.

Tristina
Gold Certified 2004
Go to Top of Page

Tristina

Derby City, KY
USA
49 Posts

Posted - 08/21/2013 :  7:30:34 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Misty, I just noticed you have info on yourself as a shopper in your signature. I assume now you meant that as a question, not an offer.

Tristina
Gold Certified 2004
Go to Top of Page

Misty2004
Contributor

Greenville, KY
USA
66 Posts

Posted - 08/21/2013 :  7:42:44 PM  Visit Misty2004's Homepage  Reply  Reply with Quote
Yes, I'm looking to get into merchandising. My three kiddos are all in school now, so I want to pick up some part time work. I did mystery shopping /audits/demos back in 2004-2007. As I have no experience in actual resets (I have taken online training via NARMS), I'd like to partner with someone like in my area and get some experience. Or at least just rack your brain for advice

Go to Top of Page

Tristina

Derby City, KY
USA
49 Posts

Posted - 08/21/2013 :  7:53:48 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Oh, I see. What city are you in? I often find merchandising assignments, if not via e-mail offers, on the MSPA website.

Tristina
Gold Certified 2004
Go to Top of Page

Misty2004
Contributor

Greenville, KY
USA
66 Posts

Posted - 08/21/2013 :  8:00:05 PM  Visit Misty2004's Homepage  Reply  Reply with Quote
I'm in Buckner. Just realized I hadn't updated my profile from when I was active here before. My MSPA certification might need renewing too. Where are you located?

Go to Top of Page

Tristina

Derby City, KY
USA
49 Posts

Posted - 08/23/2013 :  6:49:14 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I'm in Louisville.

Tristina
Gold Certified 2004
Go to Top of Page

CTalbert
Trainee

Lebanon, KY
USA
5 Posts

Posted - 03/20/2014 :  06:14:22 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I live in central Kentucky and work all around E-town, Danville, Campbellsville, Bardstown, Columbia, and Louisville. I have been doing this since I retired from teaching. I love it and have completed mystery shops, auditing, demonstrations, and resets. I have met so many nice people while doing some of the revel shops.

Camille
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Volition Copyright All rights reserved. Volition is a registered trademark of Volition.com LLC. Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.14 seconds. Software © Snitz Forums