Previous Page | Next Page

Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 3

n/a
deleted

Knoxville, TN
1 Posts

Posted - 10/16/2006 :  3:10:14 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I am wanting to do mystery shopping in and around Knoxville. Any suggestions and advice would be greatly appreciated.
Go to Top of Page

DonnaShops
Star Contributor

Murfreesboro, TN
USA
380 Posts

Posted - 12/22/2006 :  7:09:29 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Hi Pam! I know it's been a few months since your post but I would suggest signing up with as many companies as possible. Do a search on Volition with TN as the keyword. This will help you see which companies may have shops in TN. Check Volition and as many mystery shopping sites each day as you can. If you aren't MSPA silver certified, I would definitely consider checking into it. Read all you can on Volition...there's a wealth of ms advice and suggestions to get you started and keep you from making some of the same mistakes we made when we started. Good luck!

MSPA Gold Certified
Shopping Middle TN & Beyond
Someday my Spa Shop will come!
Go to Top of Page

KatSal
Apprentice

Collierville, TN
USA
1 Posts

Posted - 01/15/2007 :  3:42:53 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Hello everyone!! I'm in the Gemantown, Collierville, Memphis area and also do shops in Mississippi. Only have one month under my belt but I'm loving it and trying to get more. Anyone near me?
Go to Top of Page

SharonR
Valued Contributor

Dickson/Nashville, Tennessee
USA
105 Posts

Posted - 01/19/2007 :  07:36:25 AM  Visit SharonR's Homepage  Send SharonR an AOL message  Reply  Reply with Quote
Hi KatSal,and all the new others who have join us here in Tennessee.
Welcome and Great shopping.

"Its The Sweet Life"
Dove Chocolatier
Go to Top of Page

SherryJean
Contributor

New Market, TN
USA
70 Posts

Posted - 02/08/2007 :  11:07:04 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Merchandising in East Tennessee (Jefferson, Sevier, Hamblen counties. Any suggestions or advice welcome.

Sherry Jean
ADDICTED TO MERCHANDISING
Go to Top of Page

MaddieS
Trainee

Columbia, TN
USA
8 Posts

Posted - 03/12/2007 :  10:38:40 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Hello everyone...I have been shopping the Columbia, TN area for about a year. I am jumping full speed into the merchandising field this spring and summer (I hope).

Maddie
Go to Top of Page

Marsha T.
Valued Contributor

Whitwell, TN
USA
110 Posts

Posted - 03/13/2007 :  8:06:51 PM  Send Marsha T. an AOL message  Reply  Reply with Quote
Hi, I too am new to the mystery shopping areana. I have been shopping for about 3-4 months and I love it. I live in Whitwell, TN which is in Marion County. I shop all of Marion Co., Monteagle and the surrounding areas and Chattanooga, TN. I would love to network with anyone in my area. I always feel like there should be an easier way than doing things the way that I do. I would love some one to discuss the tricks of the trade with.

MAT
Go to Top of Page

Winona
Valued Contributor

Huntsville, AL
USA
106 Posts

Posted - 04/13/2007 :  8:09:09 PM  Visit Winona's Homepage  Send Winona an AOL message  Reply  Reply with Quote
Hi Tennessee folks!

We live just a few miles south of the AL/TN line so we do a lot of personal shopping and road running in TN.

I just started mystery shopping and merchandising a little over a month ago and my recent TN jobs have included stops in Fayetteville, Ardmore, Pulaski, Lawrenceburg, Shelbyville, Tullahoma, and Winchester.

Winona
Servicing north Huntsville, Harvest, Toney, Meridianville, Hazel Green, New Market, AL as well as Ardmore & Fayetteville, TN
Go to Top of Page

Shannen ClarksVegas
Apprentice

Clarksville, TN
USA
1 Posts

Posted - 06/12/2007 :  12:03:19 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Hi there group! Pretty new to this site. I live in Montgomery County so I tend to shop Nashville and Clarksville (TN), and Oak Grove, Ft. Campbell and Hopkinsville (KY).

Shannen
Go to Top of Page

C.Scott

Nashville, TN
USA
12 Posts

Posted - 07/28/2007 :  5:09:43 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
hi, im a native from memphis, tn, but live in nashville and do my shops here. any tips on getting nashville, tn hotel shops

Chasity
Go to Top of Page

CandiceW
Apprentice

Chattanooga, TN
USA
2 Posts

Posted - 01/03/2008 :  8:47:24 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Hello, everyone. I have been absent for an extended period and am returning to the field. I welcome inquiries - please check my bio for details.
Chattanooga area: Shops, audits, routes. Available on short notice to work with someone who can teach me more about merchandising.

Candice
Chattanooga area, Silver Certified
Go to Top of Page

StacieTN

Gray, TN
USA
43 Posts

Posted - 01/06/2008 :  5:17:16 PM  Visit StacieTN's Homepage  Reply  Reply with Quote
I wanted to pop in and say "Hello" to all my fellow TN shoppers, especially those of us in NE TN - I shop Johnson City, Elizabethton, Jonesborough, occasionally Kingsport and Bristol. I've been shopping off and on for many years, glad to be back to it now!

Stacie
Go to Top of Page

NannLee

Etowah, Tennessee
USA
14 Posts

Posted - 02/04/2008 :  4:29:22 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Hi! Nann here, I shop and merchandise the East Tennessee, North Ga area, from Knoxville to Chattanooga. Glad to meet Y'all
Go to Top of Page

TinaD
Apprentice

Camden, TN
USA
2 Posts

Posted - 02/11/2008 :  11:00:15 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Hi! I've only been shopping for a few months. I'm in Camden, TN and do shops in Paris & Waverly. Seems kinda slow right now, so I'm branching out to Murray, KY. Might have to try Jackson, but that's an hour away. How far is too far to drive? I know everything down here is spread out (I moved from Lebanon, IN last year...wish I would've known all this stuff up there!).
I just got hired by Mass Connections, but nothing is available in my area right now.
I seem to be getting most of my jobs thru Shop'n Chek and Maritz, are there other companies I should be checking?
Thanks for any advice and thanks for all the great stuff I've learned from everyone here so far!

Tina
Go to Top of Page

DeannaM

Tennessee
USA
11 Posts

Posted - 02/12/2008 :  12:14:55 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Tina, I'm from Camden, now live in Lexington. Its been a while since I have shopped that area on a regular basis. I mainly do merchandising now. I would try Huntingdon, Parsons. Also, Holladay on the interstate- I use to hit several just off the interstate from exit 101 to the hwy 13 exit(waverly). Maritz and Shop'n Chek were the 2 main companies that I worked with. Check the job board on a regular basis for other companies.

Deanna

Deanna
Go to Top of Page

Jessica865
Contributor

USA
58 Posts

Posted - 02/16/2008 :  7:39:53 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Hi all! I shop the Morristown, Jefferson County, Johnson City, Greeneville, and Knoxville areas!
Go to Top of Page

Pammie1965

Chattanooga, Tennessee
USA
19 Posts

Posted - 05/15/2008 :  12:46:55 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
:wave:

Hi everyone. I shop the Chattanooga and surrounding areas. I am hoping to shop some Gatlinburg shops this summer !!

Pamela
Shopping In Tennessee
Go to Top of Page

Jessica865
Contributor

USA
58 Posts

Posted - 05/15/2008 :  4:35:26 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Hey Pammie! There are some great ff and retail shops in the Gatlinburg area. They usually seem to get a bonus added to them. Sevierville area is also good!
Go to Top of Page

Belinda Rena Ferrell
Apprentice

Huron, Tenn
USA
3 Posts

Posted - 05/08/2009 :  2:29:50 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Hi Im Belinda and Im very new .I am in west Tenn I shop lexington and Jackson area

Belinda
SILVER CERTIFICATE
Go to Top of Page

Jessica865
Contributor

USA
58 Posts

Posted - 05/08/2009 :  3:55:05 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Belinda...I see lots of bonused shops for your mentioned area. Good luck and enjoy!
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 3 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Volition Copyright All rights reserved. Volition is a registered trademark of Volition.com LLC. Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.2 seconds. Software © Snitz Forums