Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 7

TerryInTulsa
Star Contributor

Tulsa, OK
USA
349 Posts

Posted - 08/05/2007 :  10:29:00 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Ashley, I hope you and Kim can find a common ground for you to work with. I will be sending you the email about the ff shops, as I promised. Kim is a great DM and she will give you on-the-job training. The company pays well and direct deposits into your bank account twice each month.
Go to Top of Page

GossWaldrep
Contributor

Lawton, OK
USA
97 Posts

Posted - 08/06/2007 :  07:02:25 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Ashley,
If you have outlook express on your computer you could use the calendar feature. I found it to be quite useful in juggling multiple assignments.

Mindy
MSPA GOLD yb8rpp
Go to Top of Page

GossWaldrep
Contributor

Lawton, OK
USA
97 Posts

Posted - 08/12/2007 :  1:07:00 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Thought those of you who are interested in merchandising would like to see this.
Levy Home Entertainment and Levy Merchandising Services are looking for dynamic permanent part-time merchandisers who can work independently. We are one of the largest merchandising companies and are currently looking to fill positions throughout the country working in major retail accounts. The hours are daytime, Monday through Friday.
If you feel you are ready to work for a steadily growing company, such as ours, please contact us by email at fssupport@levybooks.com .

Mindy
MSPA GOLD yb8rpp
Go to Top of Page

GossWaldrep
Contributor

Lawton, OK
USA
97 Posts

Posted - 08/25/2007 :  06:56:17 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
How are things working out for everyone as this summer season concludes, kids are back in school and fall will soon be upon us. Here is another merchandising/demo company that you may want to check out. Don't know anything about them so as you learn, please feel free to share.
http://www.sparinc.com/job_posting.htm

Mindy
MSPA GOLD yb8rpp
Go to Top of Page

CarolynV
Star Contributor

Oklahoma
USA
255 Posts

Posted - 08/27/2007 :  12:23:23 PM  Visit CarolynV's Homepage  Reply  Reply with Quote
I am new to the forum as of today.I am from the Stillwater area and would like to meet other Oklahoma shoppers.

Carolyn
Gold certified MSPA shopper in Oklahoma
Go to Top of Page

GossWaldrep
Contributor

Lawton, OK
USA
97 Posts

Posted - 08/27/2007 :  4:31:05 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Welcome Carolyn
How long have you been MSing? I see you are silver certified. There is a lot to be discovered on volition, have fun and feel free to communicate here at any time.
I'm sure others will say hello as well in time.

Mindy
MSPA GOLD yb8rpp
Go to Top of Page

Ami
Apprentice

Lawton, OK
USA
4 Posts

Posted - 12/08/2007 :  10:17:42 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Hi all. I'm from Lawton. Have yet to be assigned a shop but I'm working on that. :)

Ami
Go to Top of Page

GossWaldrep
Contributor

Lawton, OK
USA
97 Posts

Posted - 12/10/2007 :  1:13:01 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Welcome Ami. Have you just entered the mystery shopping world or transferred from somewhere?
Glad to see someone else in Lawton.....

Mindy
MSPA GOLD yb8rpp
Go to Top of Page

Ami
Apprentice

Lawton, OK
USA
4 Posts

Posted - 12/10/2007 :  10:23:38 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I've been here for years, but just started looking for shops remotely close to here. I never leave town and not sure I could persuade my husband to either.

Ami
Go to Top of Page

GossWaldrep
Contributor

Lawton, OK
USA
97 Posts

Posted - 02/01/2008 :  09:54:52 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I will be making a special trip to Altus, OK this coming Monday, February 4th and am looking for potential assignments to add to that days schedule. If you are a scheduler please contact me at mmgw@lcisp.com . If you know someone is offering something in Altus, please let me know.
I appreciate your assistance.
Mindy

Mindy
MSPA GOLD yb8rpp
Go to Top of Page

GossWaldrep
Contributor

Lawton, OK
USA
97 Posts

Posted - 02/27/2008 :  07:17:02 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Greetings all!
Are there any Oklahomans out there? Please share some experiences so we all can learn.....
Look forward to reading more contributions to this corner of the world.

Mindy
MSPA GOLD yb8rpp
Go to Top of Page

SopAmanda
Apprentice

Tulsa, Oklahoma
USA
2 Posts

Posted - 10/21/2008 :  12:56:36 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Another newbie Tulsan here!

Amanda

Amanda
Go to Top of Page

SopAmanda
Apprentice

Tulsa, Oklahoma
USA
2 Posts

Posted - 11/15/2008 :  05:21:41 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Just an FYI. TerryInTulsa has passed away. I don't know details but he died in January 08. Thought some people here might want to know.

Amanda
Go to Top of Page

GossWaldrep
Contributor

Lawton, OK
USA
97 Posts

Posted - 11/16/2008 :  06:35:39 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Welcome Amanda. That's terrible news about Terry. Did not know him personally yet, it is indeed a tragedy of life.
I was reminded recently that it has been quite some time since communicating and am making the effort once again to establish lines of communication within the realm of Oklahoma.
How about some participation Okies!!

Mindy
MSPA GOLD yb8rpp
Go to Top of Page

GossWaldrep
Contributor

Lawton, OK
USA
97 Posts

Posted - 12/04/2009 :  2:59:03 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Greetings all,
It has certainly been some time since anyone has posting anything here.
I am looking for someone that covers the Broken Bow, OK area and is interested in doing a chase I have available. It needs to be done tomorrow or Monday. No later.
Please respond if you are interested and CAN COMPLETE it within the time frame specified.
Mindy

Mindy
MSPA GOLD yb8rpp
Go to Top of Page

JohnWMcDill

Independence, KS
USA
22 Posts

Posted - 03/13/2010 :  12:55:13 PM  Send JohnWMcDill an AOL message  Reply  Reply with Quote
spreading some into Oklahoma..

Bartlesville, Dewey, Nowata area

possibly farther if the compensation covers it

Shopping Independence, Coffeyville, Cherryvale, Caney, Neodesha, Parsons (all in KS). Also, Dewey & Bartlesville,OK. Also looking for merchandising , auditing(digital and non) in these areas.
Go to Top of Page

Kelby Nichols
Apprentice

Tulsa, OK
USA
2 Posts

Posted - 05/14/2010 :  08:46:53 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Hi, I must agree...its hard to find much here in the wonderful state of oklahoma. I really really enjoy doing the FF shops. I just got out of tech school and work for a big EMS company in tulsa. With 3 days off a week. I don't have any sliver or gold certs...but so far it seems that I have not needed it. I work for a big MS company that does many FF shops in the state. They usually give me over 30 a month. They are easy and a lot if fun. The way I found to find out who shops our area is CALL the actual business and ask. Many times they will tell you who shops their company. Then go online and fill the application out and then you know they shop that company, and your not wasting your time signing up with companies that don't shop where you wanna shop. I also do a LOT of phone shops...well over 150 a month...they are easy and fun! Good luck okies!!

Kelby
Go to Top of Page

Edward J Boyle
Apprentice

Tulsa, Oklahoma
USA
1 Posts

Posted - 05/21/2012 :  2:58:53 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I do know there are still MS shoppers here in Tulsa, as a few of you keep taking my shops I app for. (I'm talking to you, whoever keeps taking the car wash on 61st! ) But, on the other hand, you can have all the shops in Woodland Hills Mall. I can not do those due to certain disabilities.

MSPA Silver
Go to Top of Page

JohnWMcDill

Independence, KS
USA
22 Posts

Posted - 01/23/2014 :  7:31:45 PM  Send JohnWMcDill an AOL message  Reply  Reply with Quote
Still around

mainly bonused work and gas audits

Shopping Independence, Coffeyville, Cherryvale, Caney, Neodesha, Parsons (all in KS). Also, Dewey & Bartlesville,OK. Also looking for merchandising , auditing(digital and non) in these areas.
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 7 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Volition Copyright All rights reserved. Volition is a registered trademark of Volition.com LLC. Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.3 seconds. Software © Snitz Forums