Previous Page

Author  Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2

Rapid_Ronni

Honolulu, Hawaii
USA
10 Posts

Posted - 02/11/2007 :  2:22:49 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I live on Oahu and have been shopping for 8 months now, I love it.

Ronni
Veronica J. Hills
Go to Top of Page

Char96782
Contributor

HI
USA
75 Posts

Posted - 04/19/2007 :  6:12:07 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I am sure there are a lot of shoppers in Hawaii. There are many a times that I checked my e-mail late in the day to find that the shop has been filled. It is nice to know that there is a community of shoppers in the islands helping retailers improve their customer service. Keep up the great work!

Char
Go to Top of Page

Alana Marie
Trainee

Aiea, HI
USA
8 Posts

Posted - 04/30/2007 :  01:50:40 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Hawaiian shopper here my friends!! Been doing it since the start of this year and love it!

~~~Aloooooooha~~~
MSPA Gold Certified
Love to take last min shopping, always ready and willing to help here in BEAUTIful HAWAII
Go to Top of Page

Char96782
Contributor

HI
USA
75 Posts

Posted - 05/02/2007 :  7:12:05 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Howzit Alana Marie!

Glad you are enjoying shopping. Maybe we can share tips of the trade. Been shopping on and off for almost two years.

Char
Go to Top of Page

JoanT
Apprentice

Kaneohe, HI
USA
1 Posts

Posted - 06/21/2007 :  10:09:55 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Hi All,
I just started shopping on Oahu about two months ago and this is absolutely da best! It's flexible on the schedule and wooo wooo its shopping!

Go to Top of Page

.Dee Shops
Inactive

HI
USA
153 Posts

Posted - 04/20/2008 :  11:13:03 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Hello HI shoppers- who shops here routinely? I currently do 25-40 shops a month routinely. I do more work per month for Market Trends Pacific than anyone else. Other than that, I do shops (some more than others, and it depends on several factors) for SG Marketing, ShopnChek, Certified, ICCDS, NSS, Jancyn, BAI, Intellishop, CSE, Dynamic Advantage, Orilio, Freeman, Bestmark, Insula, Sinclair, Gapbusters, GfK, Service Check, A Closer Look, Quest for the Best, SEG...that's who I can remember off the top of my head. There have been a few more who offer shops, but if they involved a large purchase and return, I am not really interested in that.

Anyone shopping in my area? Who do you shop for? If there are enough of us, are you interested in getting a shopping network together here?
best,
dee

Dee
Go to Top of Page

Char96782
Contributor

HI
USA
75 Posts

Posted - 04/23/2008 :  1:49:50 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Hey there Dee Shops! Wow, you do a lot of shops a month! I do maybe 10/month. I have a full time job but I love MS!!! I shop for the same companies as you and Service X. Give me a holler if you want to discuss more in depth about shops and trade notes. I would love to share and trade ideas. Have a great shopping day!

Char
Go to Top of Page

Barb H
Apprentice

Maui, HI
USA
3 Posts

Posted - 07/29/2008 :  6:13:57 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Hey - Anybody still out there from Hawaii? I've been here now a coupleyears after my local husband "dragged" me over! I love mystery shopping, especially restaurants and activities because it makes things affordable here. Last weekend we did a snorkel shop and a restaurant in Lahania. What sort of shops do you do here?

Barb
Go to Top of Page

EmilyShops
Apprentice

Wailuku, Hi
USA
2 Posts

Posted - 12/03/2008 :  9:17:35 PM  Visit EmilyShops's Homepage  Reply  Reply with Quote
Aloha fellow shoppers!

I shop the Island of Maui. Any suggestions for good companies that shop this Island.

I've been using Certified Field Associates, Beavaluations, and Goodwin & Associates mostly.

Emily
Shopping Maui
MSPA Silver Certified
Go to Top of Page

Shel
Star Contributor

MI
USA
474 Posts

Posted - 12/04/2008 :  12:42:41 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I did one for Gapbuster with a nice bonus when I visited Maui. I wish Maui wasn't a 13 hour plane ride from Michigan. It is so awesome there!
Go to Top of Page

Melissa Pickett
Apprentice

Honolulu, Hawaii
USA
2 Posts

Posted - 10/08/2010 :  12:18:10 AM  Send Melissa Pickett an AOL message  Reply  Reply with Quote
Aloha, I am on Oahu for about 3 years now. I am using Bestmark, Service Intelligence, Certified, Marketforce, NSS and some others. Still looking for more companies to work for here. I am glad to know there is a MS community on the island. Would love to chat.
Go to Top of Page

Steve Marks
Apprentice

Los Angeles, CA
USA
3 Posts

Posted - 07/08/2012 :  01:06:23 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I Just arrived here in Hawaii and will be living here for 6 months. I have been a mystery shopper in Los Angeles for almost 10 years, and I'm looking to find out who the "good companies" are to be shopping for here in Hawaii. (Most of my go-to companies have no shops here!)

Also, I'm living in the Waikiki area -- any leads on companies that shop the Waikiki area in particular would be very helpful. Thanks, and aloha!
Go to Top of Page

VivianSoCal
Valued Contributor

Hawaii
USA
142 Posts

Posted - 05/10/2017 :  2:53:39 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Hi, everyone!
I just relocated from the mainland to Honolulu.
I have not been active in the last couple of years. I'm wondering if there are enough assignments in Honolulu to keep everyone busy?

Vivian
MSPA Silver Certified since 2004
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2  Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Volition Copyright All rights reserved. Volition is a registered trademark of Volition.com LLC. Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.16 seconds. Software © Snitz Forums