Username:
Password:
Save PasswordRegister
Forgot Password / Username?
Home | Search | Chat | FAQ | Posting Rules

All Forums
 Mystery Shopping, Merchandising & Demo
 Mystery Shopping
 Mystery Shopping Companies that Pay for Referrals of New Shoppers?
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly

Next Page

Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2

AngelaC
Star Contributor

Las Vegas, Nevada
USA
534 Posts

Posted - 08/24/2003 :  06:28:42 AM  Visit AngelaC's Homepage  Reply  Reply with Quote
Hi,

Are there any mystery shopping companies that
pay you signing up others to also do mystery
shopping?

Thanks for your response.

Angela

CarolynRosell
Star Contributor

Vineland, NJ
USA
1417 Posts

Posted - 08/24/2003 :  07:51:35 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Hi Angela,

I know of a few companies that pay for referrals. Corporate Research is one.

I know I have seen others and will edit my post when I think of them.

I shop Vineland, Deptford, Mays Landing and Atlantic City, NJ
Silver Certified
Go to Top of Page

.StephanieA
Inactive

Redmond, WA
USA
1816 Posts

Posted - 08/24/2003 :  2:50:24 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
The only one that I know of is the one that Carolyn suggested.

Shopping WA especially, Redmond, Kirkland, Bellevue, Woodinville and from Tukwila to Lynnwood.
MSPA Gold
Go to Top of Page

Arlene_HI
Star Contributor

Lawai, HI
USA
676 Posts

Posted - 08/24/2003 :  7:11:55 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I have heard of referrals offered by Service Intelligence, System Chec and SG Marketing. These are not generic referrals, but rather for recruiting in special areas. In some cases the referral fee is not paid until the referred new shopper actually completes a shop(s).
Many geographical areas are "shopper-rich" (read saturated) so it would not make sense for a company to pay for referrals.
Go to Top of Page

KSSLorri
Star Contributor

Cincinnati, Ohio
USA
601 Posts

Posted - 08/24/2003 :  7:20:12 PM  Visit KSSLorri's Homepage  Reply  Reply with Quote
Sutter Marketing will pay a referral fee for shoppers in the 17 to 21 year old range in cities where we are trying to find shoppers for cigarette audits.

Lorri (Kern) Hsu
KSS International, Inc.
KSSLorri@kernscheduling.com
Go to Top of Page

.PatrickMcGee
Inactive

Sheffield, AL
46 Posts

Posted - 08/25/2003 :  12:12:51 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Datatron pays referrals if you've ever worked for them. Hope Martin posted not long ago on the job board and was looking for someone to refer a shopper in a certain area...and she said that a generous referral fee would be given. Unfortunately, I live in the backsticks of nowhere, so I couldn't refer anyone to her [:p] Good luck

www.usd-datatron.com

Patrick
Go to Top of Page

Marcy
Valued Contributor

Terre Haute, IN
USA
191 Posts

Posted - 08/25/2003 :  07:48:49 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I received a referral bonus a few years ago from Bestmark. Once the person I referred completed their first job, I received the check.

Marcy ~ mystery shopper in western Indiana.
MSPA Silver Shopper certified #ijjaaf
Go to Top of Page

Shanna Hageman
Contributor

Orlando, FL
USA
54 Posts

Posted - 08/25/2003 :  12:45:54 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Customer Service Experts gives a $5 bonus.

MSPA Gold Certified loidjr
Go to Top of Page

BlueAbe
Star Contributor

Mid-Central, Ohio
USA
2086 Posts

Posted - 08/25/2003 :  1:01:51 PM  Visit BlueAbe's Homepage  Send BlueAbe an AOL message  Reply  Reply with Quote
Feedback plus is BEGGING for referrels, and is offering referrel bonuses! In West Michigan, that is. Sign up, and tell em I sent ya. I'm all full from the resturant shops lately!

Abe

Gold certified since the beginning. Merchandising, Mystery shopping, & Court Research throughout Mid-Central Ohio.
Go to Top of Page

SelenePN
Star Contributor

Fairfax, VA
USA
942 Posts

Posted - 11/13/2005 :  11:24:51 AM  Send SelenePN an AOL message  Reply  Reply with Quote
Recently I have seen a company offering referral bonus ($5 I think) for a client who needs a shopper or a guest that is under 27 years old. (Is that clear enough?) It immediately prompted me to think that "we are all getting old!" - All the guests I could find to meet the age criteria have grown out of the age range now!

Thanks,
Selene
Go to Top of Page

Meggie

USA
21 Posts

Posted - 11/13/2005 :  6:20:13 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Mercantile is offering a referral program for certain areas, it's on the Sassie site.

Meggie
MSPA, Silver Certified
Shopping South Florida
Go to Top of Page

Mazie
Star Contributor

Forest Grove, OR
USA
468 Posts

Posted - 11/17/2005 :  10:13:14 AM  Visit Mazie's Homepage  Reply  Reply with Quote
BAI just emailed me today and said that they pay for referrals.

Gold Certified shopper, editor, editor trainer.
Shopping the Portland Metro area, willing to travel.
Go to Top of Page

Paula Kutka
Star Contributor

Houston, TX
USA
1671 Posts

Posted - 11/17/2005 :  4:34:13 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
If you stop and think about it, independent schedulers and scheduling companies are actually getting paid for referring a shopper who completes a shop so alot of mystery shopping companies actually pay referrals.

Paula
Gold Certified shopping the Houston/Galveston area and IAH Airport since 2002
Go to Top of Page

Judy in VA
Star Contributor

VA
USA
836 Posts

Posted - 11/19/2005 :  06:20:14 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I received an email from one company who apparently is having difficulty filling bi-weekly shops. They said they will pay bonuses to shoppers who complete hard to fill shops and post fliers for shoppers in their area.

With all due respect, why would I advertise to recruit shoppers who may later be vying for the same shops in my area?

MSPA 2007 Shopper of the Year
MSPA Gold Certified
Specializing in recorded and unrecorded phone shops
Go to Top of Page

DAgius
Valued Contributor

Frisco, TX
USA
165 Posts

Posted - 04/14/2010 :  4:39:39 PM  Visit DAgius's Homepage  Reply  Reply with Quote
We pay $8 per shopper referral. In addition, we will pay a referral fee for any business that is referred to us and signs a contract.

Dave Agius, Owner
The Sentry Marketing Group
Go to Top of Page

Jeff68005
Star Contributor

Bellevue, NE
USA
1126 Posts

Posted - 04/14/2010 :  7:53:46 PM  Send Jeff68005 an AOL message  Reply  Reply with Quote
TrendSource pays something for hard to fill areas. You see that info and where they need shoppers on the first page after you log in.
For some reason, some towns outside of metro Denver, CO are always being sought.

Convergence Marketing (merchandiser) pays a referral fee.
SASR does too after a certain amount of work is performed.

Jeff Hix
Serving metro Omaha, Nebraska including Bellevue, Papillion, La Vista, Ralston, Plattsmouth and Council Bluffs, Iowa.
MSPA Silver Certified - MSPA Gold Certified - NARMS Proficiency Test PASSED
Go to Top of Page

KSSLorri
Star Contributor

Cincinnati, Ohio
USA
601 Posts

Posted - 04/15/2010 :  11:44:23 AM  Visit KSSLorri's Homepage  Reply  Reply with Quote
Kinesis is currently offering a $20 referral fee to anyone that refers a shopper to us to shop a specific bank in NH, ME, VT and parts of MA, as soon as that shopper completes 3 shops (we have hundreds per month in those markets) the referral fee is paid.

Email KSSKimberlyT@kernscheduling.com for more details.

Lorri (Kern) Hsu
KSS International, Inc.
KSSLorri@kernscheduling.com
Go to Top of Page

Dee in AZ
Star Contributor

Tucson, AZ
USA
662 Posts

Posted - 04/16/2010 :  1:17:15 PM  Visit Dee in AZ's Homepage  Send Dee in AZ an AOL message  Reply  Reply with Quote
Ardent Services pays $5 for referrals that complete training and their first shop. Both shoppers get the bonus.
You must be an Ardent Shopper to make a referral.

Dee
Ardent Services
Go to Top of Page

BEBooth
Contributor

The Woodlands, TX
USA
60 Posts

Posted - 04/16/2010 :  1:51:26 PM  Visit BEBooth's Homepage  Reply  Reply with Quote
Customer Impact, LLC pays a $10.00 referral bonus if the referred shopper successfully completes their first shop. The bonus is added to the next assignment that the shopper (who did the referring) completes.

Barbry Booth
Scheduling Manager
Customer Impact LLC
Go to Top of Page

LeeM
Contributor

Dunedin, FL
USA
70 Posts

Posted - 04/17/2010 :  05:34:21 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Beyond Hello offers referral bonuses at different levels, some for particular shops. The referral shopper must register and successfully complete a shop within 60 days to qualify. The referral button is on the shop log page.

Lee
Shopping in Dunedin
Go to Top of Page

LuciCCham
Star Contributor

Shaker Heights, Ohio
USA
371 Posts

Posted - 08/22/2011 :  5:14:49 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Any current updates on this topic from schedulers or shoppers?

Thanks

Luci
MSPA Gold Certified
Consumer Services Evaluator
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Next Page
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Volition Copyright All rights reserved. Volition is a registered trademark of Volition.com LLC. Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.55 seconds. Software © Snitz Forums