Linda
Go to Top of Page

AndreaGayle
Star Contributor

MD
USA
350 Posts

Posted - 08/20/2008 :  7:01:44 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Is anyone else have problem with points crediting? In the last few days, I have taken several ENTIRE surveys only to have my points not credit. When I e-mail them, they tell me i did not qualify, however I know I did because I got the message, "Congratulations! You qualify for the survey!" Their help department is not helpful at all and I am getting fed up. I used to love this site but in the last few days I feel like they are cheating me, anyone else?

Andrea Gayle
Go to Top of Page

LeaF
Valued Contributor

Brooklyn, NY
USA
196 Posts

Posted - 08/20/2008 :  9:08:52 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
AndreaGayle Were they OTX surveys? I find OTX surveys from them or any other hosts are problems.
Go to Top of Page

ShawnHag
Contributor

USA
99 Posts

Posted - 08/20/2008 :  11:45:40 PM  Send ShawnHag an AOL message  Reply  Reply with Quote
I am having a big problem with Opinion Outpost. I would fully complete some surveys and the point status would show as "pending". A few months later I would check back to see if my points were credited and the "pending" status was changed to "closed" and NO points were credited....even though I completed the entire survey.

I emailed Opinion Outpost about this several times and they ignored my emails. I then filed a complaint with the BBB in their state and they never responded to the BBB complaint.

Shawn
Go to Top of Page

AndreaGayle
Star Contributor

MD
USA
350 Posts

Posted - 08/21/2008 :  07:27:28 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
No, not OTX surveys, I stay away from those. I finally got a personalized e-mail last night and was told it was being looked into. We'll see I guess!

Andrea Gayle
Go to Top of Page

ValerieAk1
Valued Contributor

Woodbridge, VA
USA
105 Posts

Posted - 10/09/2008 :  09:42:56 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I have been loving Opinion Outpost, but I won't do those "try another qualifying survey" ones again. They are mostly OTX, some hosted by Greenfield, which I dropped a long time ago for bad surveys and non payments. I did one the other day for 45 minutes and it died on the "what is your income screen". The company said there was nothing they could do.

I have seen some "pending" on my account which I do not like. One paid, but the other ended up just marked closed. Still I get a fair amount of invites. I qualify a lot and the pay is pretty decent for the time involved. I have been a member for a little over a year and made about $80.
Go to Top of Page

ShawnHag
Contributor

USA
99 Posts

Posted - 10/09/2008 :  1:11:45 PM  Send ShawnHag an AOL message  Reply  Reply with Quote
Is everyone still getting surveys from Opinion Outpost? I haven't gotten one in months.

Shawn
Go to Top of Page

CathyInMD
Star Contributor

MD
USA
441 Posts

Posted - 10/09/2008 :  2:30:30 PM  Visit CathyInMD's Homepage  Reply  Reply with Quote
I receive surveys every few days.

I really don't like the OTX surveys. The last time I did one of those surveys, I got to the end of the survey and did not receive any credit for completion. I did send an email to Opinion Outpost and got the generic message that they do not control how these companies credit.

MSPA Gold Certified
Shopping In Maryland
xiffkw
Go to Top of Page

KristinBrianne
Star Contributor

Montevallo, AL
USA
307 Posts

Posted - 10/09/2008 :  2:38:31 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I average being able to cash out at $20 a month for them, which isn't too bad. I almost always qualify for them and they pay rather quickly.

Kristin
Go to Top of Page

CathyInMD
Star Contributor

MD
USA
441 Posts

Posted - 10/16/2008 :  2:12:42 PM  Visit CathyInMD's Homepage  Reply  Reply with Quote
I requested my payments on 9/25 & 9/26 and received the two checks today.

MSPA Gold Certified
Shopping In Maryland
xiffkw
Go to Top of Page

Molly Brown
Star Contributor

HI
USA
324 Posts

Posted - 10/16/2008 :  4:53:30 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I like Opinion Outpost, but I liked them better before when I would actually qualify for surveys. Now I don't qualify for as many surveys. I only get about $10 a year. They pay well for their surveys.
I took the advice of the Volition panel... NO OTX surveys for me either! Maybe they'll get a wake up call if there's hardly anyone doing their surveys.
Go to Top of Page

LeaF
Valued Contributor

Brooklyn, NY
USA
196 Posts

Posted - 10/16/2008 :  6:02:49 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Nearly completed an OTX survey until the last qualifiers. Then not acceptable. I emailed Opinion Outpost complaining about OTX surveys. They replied that that I have the option of not doing OTX. I no longer do OTX surveys.

Just received new survey from Opinion Outpost with the following caveat. They are probably receiving complaints definitely about OTX (perhaps also Greenfield).

"Determination of eligibility for Opinion Points may be made at any time during the survey for reasons which may include, but are not necessarily limited to demographics, inconsistencies, overly hurried responses, or for other reasons. If a particular survey is hosted by a third party, that party has sole discretion in determining whether Opinion Points will be awarded. Opinion Outpost works closely with these third parties to ensure you are treated fairly. We will look into all disputes involving Opinion Point awards, and will do our best to make sure you get your points. If it is determined, however, that you did not meet the survey selection criteria, you will not receive Opinion Points for that survey."
Go to Top of Page

David Richard
Valued Contributor

Providence, Rhode Island
USA
207 Posts

Posted - 02/18/2009 :  8:55:52 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Payment received four weeks after requesting it.

Happily shopping
Rhode Island and nearby Massachusetts.
Go to Top of Page

CathyInMD
Star Contributor

MD
USA
441 Posts

Posted - 03/24/2009 :  07:34:39 AM  Visit CathyInMD's Homepage  Reply  Reply with Quote
I requested payment on 3/13 and received it yesterday, 3/23. That is pretty fast.

MSPA Gold Certified
Shopping In Maryland
xiffkw
Go to Top of Page

Tami9450
Apprentice

USA
2 Posts

Posted - 06/01/2009 :  6:16:54 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I just did a survey and completed it, but then no credit was posted to my account . The other day I also did three surveys in a row, but I didn't qualify for them. On a whole, I have had more non-payers & non-qualifiers then surveys that I actually got paid for.
Go to Top of Page

Tawnyia Shops in AL

Huntsville, AL
USA
36 Posts

Posted - 06/02/2009 :  06:36:47 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Same for me.. I never qualify for any..

Tawnyia
Apprentice Shopper
Go to Top of Page

LeeM
Contributor

Dunedin, FL
USA
70 Posts

Posted - 06/07/2009 :  07:36:14 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I have been with Opinion Outpost for almost two years - they were one of the first survey sites I signed up with. I have earned $72 with them so far. They recently bumped up the amount required to $15 before you can request a check but you can request Amazon codes with as little as $1. I will agree that the OTX surveys are frustrating and I very rarely attempt them anymore.

Lee
Shopping in Dunedin
Go to Top of Page

CathyInMD
Star Contributor

MD
USA
441 Posts

Posted - 06/07/2009 :  3:36:36 PM  Visit CathyInMD's Homepage  Reply  Reply with Quote
When did that change to $15? I just looked at the site and it says "Minimum is 50 Opinion Points or $5" for a check. There is no option to cash out for Amazon codes.

MSPA Gold Certified
Shopping In Maryland
xiffkw
Go to Top of Page

CathyInMD
Star Contributor

MD
USA
441 Posts

Posted - 06/09/2009 :  05:46:40 AM  Visit CathyInMD's Homepage  Reply  Reply with Quote
I just requested a check today and the minumum amount was $5 (or 50 points).

MSPA Gold Certified
Shopping In Maryland
xiffkw
Go to Top of Page

StephanieMA
Trainee

Leominster, MA
USA
5 Posts

Posted - 06/09/2009 :  07:24:38 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I have been with them for close to 2 years and have made approx 65.00. I love them, they are one of my favorites.

I get at least 3-4 survey's a day from them. I have noticed that at least one of them is usually for my 16 year old so I think that helps.

Steph
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 4 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Volition Copyright All rights reserved. Volition is a registered trademark of Volition.com LLC. Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.27 seconds. Software © Snitz Forums