Previous Page | Next Page

Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 4

CathyInMD
Star Contributor

MD
USA
441 Posts

Posted - 06/15/2009 :  4:01:25 PM  Visit CathyInMD's Homepage  Reply  Reply with Quote
Just received my payment after requesting the check on 6/9.

MSPA Gold Certified
Shopping In Maryland
xiffkw
Go to Top of Page

David Richard
Valued Contributor

Providence, Rhode Island
USA
207 Posts

Posted - 10/03/2009 :  10:01:07 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
It's been 20 or more surveys since I earned any points.

I no longer feel this company is worth my time.

Happily shopping
Rhode Island and nearby Massachusetts.
Go to Top of Page

Cheree
Star Contributor

Olathe, Kansas
USA
566 Posts

Posted - 10/04/2009 :  9:35:59 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
They now let you request an amazon claim code at 50 points or you can use an odd amount of points for a claim code, as long as it's over 50. I requested one for 68 points, and got it less than a minute later.

Cheree
Go to Top of Page

LauraFL

Tampa Bay, FL
USA
42 Posts

Posted - 10/05/2009 :  06:28:00 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
My hubby's with this site and really likes it. We are always amazed at how fast they send out the checks after he requests them!

Laura
Shopping the Tampa Bay area since 2004
Go to Top of Page

CathyInMD
Star Contributor

MD
USA
441 Posts

Posted - 10/10/2009 :  8:33:50 PM  Visit CathyInMD's Homepage  Reply  Reply with Quote
I am so happy that they are offering Amazon claim codes. This is great.

MSPA Gold Certified
Shopping In Maryland
xiffkw
Go to Top of Page

CathyInMD
Star Contributor

MD
USA
441 Posts

Posted - 10/31/2009 :  2:22:39 PM  Visit CathyInMD's Homepage  Reply  Reply with Quote
I just cashed out for an Amazon code and it was immediately given. Love it.

MSPA Gold Certified
Shopping In Maryland
xiffkw
Go to Top of Page

Pam in Atlanta
Star Contributor

Acworth, GA
USA
259 Posts

Posted - 11/03/2009 :  9:16:57 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I just received a check quickly -- about a week.
Go to Top of Page

Jennifer27
Trainee

Astoria, NY
USA
5 Posts

Posted - 11/09/2009 :  6:21:31 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I have a pretty high tolerance for survey sites, so I like this one. So far, I am making a little over $5/hr.

I qualify for about 15% of the surveys offered to me. Since March, I've made $69 dollars, which is not bad at all (at least for me).
Go to Top of Page

Cheree
Star Contributor

Olathe, Kansas
USA
566 Posts

Posted - 11/11/2009 :  8:56:24 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
In less than a week, I made 20 dollars, so I was pretty happy to be able to use it on Amazon.

Cheree
Go to Top of Page

DarrenEugenius

Mansfield, Ohio
USA
17 Posts

Posted - 11/18/2009 :  04:48:54 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I just have to say this is absolutely THE BEST survey site I am a member of!! I have only been a member for 3 months and have already accumulated a total of $91!!! AND, when I request a check, it is usually in my mailbox WITHIN 7 days!! I requested a check for 12.80 on november 13th and I had it in my hand on the 17th! Unheard of for a survey site.

Shopping in Central Ohio.
Go to Top of Page

Sam777
Apprentice

Chicago, IL
USA
2 Posts

Posted - 02/09/2010 :  4:47:03 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
You guys got paid? Recently, they just give you bunch of links to different survey companies. Unlike other Survey companies, where you get directed to a survey directly.

Sam
Go to Top of Page

Bill704k
Apprentice

Hatfield, PA
USA
3 Posts

Posted - 07/28/2010 :  1:16:54 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I love opinion outpost and over the last few months I have cashed out almost $200.00

William Hartnett
Go to Top of Page

RoseS
Contributor

IL
USA
60 Posts

Posted - 01/29/2011 :  9:43:58 PM  Visit RoseS's Homepage  Reply  Reply with Quote
UGH! Opinion Outpost, why? This is the second time they've sent me a survey for beauty product companies. I take almost an hour to complete it, and then when I hit submit, they tell me that they've already heard from the number of people they wanted. I just received the email and completed the survey right away, how did they fill the quota? Thanks for wasting my time. Anyone else have this trouble with these surveys?

Otherwise, this is a pretty good company. I know I just ranted about them, but they really do pay. You can make pretty good money if you can actually manage to qualify for their surveys.
Go to Top of Page

LeaF
Valued Contributor

Brooklyn, NY
USA
196 Posts

Posted - 01/30/2011 :  10:59:44 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by RoseS

UGH! Opinion Outpost, why? This is the second time they've sent me a survey for beauty product companies. I take almost an hour to complete it, and then when I hit submit, they tell me that they've already heard from the number of people they wanted. I just received the email and completed the survey right away, how did they fill the quota? Thanks for wasting my time. Anyone else have this trouble with these surveys?

It may have been an OTX survey. On your member account settings you can say No to OTX surveys which I have done. Why waste your time.
Go to Top of Page

Clare
Star Contributor

Texas
USA
1738 Posts

Posted - 05/08/2011 :  11:52:25 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
This survey site has changed a lot from when I first signed up with them several years ago. I just recently started receiving surveys from them, again; and, I was pleased to see the many changes.

However, when I read in their privacy statement that, in addition to the surveys, information is collected 'passively'....that caused me to wonder about a tracking system of some kind that may be attached.

Can anyone clarify that for me?
Go to Top of Page

LeaF
Valued Contributor

Brooklyn, NY
USA
196 Posts

Posted - 05/08/2011 :  9:35:59 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Clare

This survey site has changed a lot from when I first signed up with them several years ago. I just recently started receiving surveys from them, again; and, I was pleased to see the many changes.

However, when I read in their privacy statement that, in addition to the surveys, information is collected 'passively'....that caused me to wonder about a tracking system of some kind that may be attached.

Can anyone clarify that for me?

I don't know if this helps but I entered My Member Account. Under settings I checked No for surveys under adline exposure (perhaps this is about the tracking system). In addition, I also checked No for OTX surveys because they are a waste of time.
Go to Top of Page

Clare
Star Contributor

Texas
USA
1738 Posts

Posted - 06/02/2011 :  10:20:46 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I just went ahead and canceled this site...
Go to Top of Page

MisterBill
Star Contributor

NY
USA
261 Posts

Posted - 06/25/2011 :  8:53:52 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
They've recently starting pushing restaurant.com coupons as a redemption choice (and I mean PUSHING, they pop up the offer whenever you look at your rewards). That is a REALLY bad deal, since you can easily get them at 50-80% off.

Bill
Go to Top of Page

Gretta
Star Contributor

Jacksonville, NC
USA
1566 Posts

Posted - 06/26/2011 :  11:15:51 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Not only is restaurants.com a bad deal there are restaurants that will NOT honor coupons from that site and good luck even finding one close to where you live might actually honor the coupon in the first place.
Go to Top of Page

Mahealani
Valued Contributor

Stockton, CA
USA
143 Posts

Posted - 12/09/2011 :  08:15:38 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I am beginning to like Opinion Outpost again. I'm receiving more emails for survey opportunities. Just cashed out yesterday. In one day got enough points to cash out with Paypal. In less than 5 mins I got my cash. Very pleased with them. I have been on their panel for at least 3 years and they've improved greatly.

Mahealani
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 4 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Volition Copyright All rights reserved. Volition is a registered trademark of Volition.com LLC. Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.28 seconds. Software © Snitz Forums