Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 4

Gretta
Star Contributor

Jacksonville, NC
USA
1566 Posts

Posted - 12/23/2011 :  5:38:21 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I'm beginning to get really annoyed with this company. They changed the pay out to pay pal instead of requesting a check. Nice, except the account I use for them is not linked to pay pal, a different email is and even though it says I can change my email it will NOT let me. I will NOT link that email to pay pal. So even though I have more than enough to cash out, it seems I cannot cash out for anything since I don't trust the prepaid card because it's re loadable, but will charge fees for non use and I can't change my email to the one that is linked to pay pal.
Go to Top of Page

LeaF
Valued Contributor

Brooklyn, NY
USA
196 Posts

Posted - 12/23/2011 :  6:19:25 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Once I reach cashout I will unsubscribe. Also, don't like the citibank card. They want paypal verified. Never had to do that with any other survey company. I think they are now owned by ssi which is similar to OTX, awful. Not what they were. Downgraded.
Go to Top of Page

Gretta
Star Contributor

Jacksonville, NC
USA
1566 Posts

Posted - 12/23/2011 :  7:13:34 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
My paypal account actually is verified for other reasons, but trying to change my email so I actually can cash it is ridiculous. I still don't understand why they choose to eliminate a check option. Glad I'm not the only one that doesn't like the VISA option. If it was just a regular VISA gift card without all the issues/restrictions that would be fine.
Go to Top of Page

Bobby Drye

New London, NC
USA
12 Posts

Posted - 12/24/2011 :  06:35:49 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
ive been with them for several yrs now and i have to say they are one of the best out there. i get an awesome number of surveys from them. i may qualify for only around 2 or 3 out of 10 though . but i like the different types of rewards you can choose from and also you get them pretty fast compared to most others.

Bobby Drye
Go to Top of Page

CMoody

Northville, MI
USA
26 Posts

Posted - 12/24/2011 :  08:21:09 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Agreed. A few months ago I cashed out $300 for an electronic Amazon.com gift certificate and got it instantaneously. They did change their site since then (not sure if there was an ownership change or just a site format change or what), but they offer probably 10-20 surveys per day to me at their site, and although I only qualify for probably 20% of them at most, they've been good for me in the past as far as payments and earning potential go.
Go to Top of Page

LeaF
Valued Contributor

Brooklyn, NY
USA
196 Posts

Posted - 12/24/2011 :  11:00:46 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
When you qualify they pay well but have you included the time spent being disqualified? I am disqualified about 90% of the time.
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 4 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Volition Copyright All rights reserved. Volition is a registered trademark of Volition.com LLC. Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.08 seconds. Software © Snitz Forums