Feedback Wanted: OpinionSquare/Marketscore
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly

Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Carol Ann Kaplan

Columbus, GA
USA
34 Posts

Posted - 09/16/2005 :  7:29:25 PM  Visit Carol Ann Kaplan's Homepage  Send Carol Ann Kaplan an AOL message  Reply  Reply with Quote
OpinionSquare/Marketscore

Do you have any experience with either of these companies? Here is the email message sent to me:

This is an invitation to participate in a survey and is not a sales solicitation. This invitation is provided to you as a special benefit for being a registered member of the Marketscore Market Research Panel.

If you qualify and finish this 10 minute Online Auto survey, you will earn 200 OpinionReward points. OpinionRewards points can be collected and redeemed for fabulous prizes. For more information see the OpinionRewards link below.

OpinionSquare is an affiliate of Marketscore. Like Marketscore, OpinionSquare is a market research firm, but unlike Marketscore, OpinionSquare focuses on providing surveys via the Internet. OpinionSquare values your privacy, and your responses to this survey will be kept confidential and only reported anonymously in accordance with Marketscore's privacy policy.

Thank you for your participation,

Christine Hall
OpinionSquare Member Services

~Carol Ann
Silver Certified jsvqvg

KaraB
Valued Contributor

Concord, NC
USA
136 Posts

Posted - 09/17/2005 :  10:59:56 AM  Visit KaraB's Homepage  Reply  Reply with Quote
Carol- I have done surveys for OpinionSquare for about 6 months now. I got points fast without doing any referrals (only surveys). So far I have received (have actually gotten in the mail) 3 $5 Target gift cards, and a check for $5. I am waiting on a check for $10 for a survey I completed about a week ago. It usually take 4-6 weeks for me to get the gift cards and checks. I like them and would recomend them to you.

Kara
Go to Top of Page

Carol Ann Kaplan

Columbus, GA
USA
34 Posts

Posted - 09/18/2005 :  7:12:53 PM  Visit Carol Ann Kaplan's Homepage  Send Carol Ann Kaplan an AOL message  Reply  Reply with Quote
AWesome! I will go ahead and start filling them out now.

Wow, just discovered I already have nearly 1000 points and have been a member for quite some time.

~Carol Ann
Silver Certified jsvqvg
Go to Top of Page

Misty2004
Contributor

Greenville, KY
USA
66 Posts

Posted - 10/12/2005 :  06:33:12 AM  Visit Misty2004's Homepage  Reply  Reply with Quote
I just signed up and got this e-mail:

Dear OpinionSquare Member,

Welcome, and thank you for joining OpinionSquare! We hope you enjoy
your membership in the OpinionSquare research panel and the associated benefits - including the opportunity to earn fabulous prizes, plus the chance to influence the future of the Internet and various products and services. In exchange for the benefits that you receive as a member of our online community, you agree to have your Internet browsing and purchasing activity monitored and used solely for market research purposes. OpinionSquare commits to you that we DO NOT sell your personal information or deliver any advertisements to you as a result of your membership in our online research community.

Did anyone else get this e-mail? I'm a bit concerned about the monitoring. They are not BBB members and have had 2 BBB complaints.
What do you think about this?

Exploring merchandising in the Louisville, KY area.
Go to Top of Page

Bekka
Apprentice

Dalton, GA
USA
2 Posts

Posted - 10/13/2005 :  04:29:44 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I have been a member of opinion square for about a year.They always send me my checks.I got a $10. check this week for a survey.Only thing, they don't send alot of paid surveys.
Hope this helps!
bekka
Go to Top of Page

KaraB
Valued Contributor

Concord, NC
USA
136 Posts

Posted - 10/13/2005 :  12:12:43 PM  Visit KaraB's Homepage  Reply  Reply with Quote
Misty-
I posted earlier aobut this site but I thought I would comment on your post. For me personally I haven't had a problem with the monitering thing and it really does't bother me that much. I got the $10 check in the mail right on time. I don't see alot of cash surveys but the points do add up fast. Anyway my advice to you is don't do anything that you're not comfortable with no matter what feedback you get from people. Good luck and best wishes!!

Kara
Go to Top of Page

JenF66
Star Contributor

Hooksett, NH
USA
254 Posts

Posted - 05/10/2007 :  3:09:30 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I have never had a problem with Opinion Square. I do wish they had more paid surveys, but what I do like about their surveys is that even if you do not qualify to finish it you still get 50 points. It isn't a lot, but at least it is something. Also, it doesn't take 10 minutes of answering questions with them to find out that you don't qualify. It usually only takes a few questions.

Jen
Go to Top of Page

AmyKT

Wilson, NC
USA
38 Posts

Posted - 12/16/2007 :  12:53:25 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
When I got to the part about downloading the software, I decided not to do it. When I checked my email today, I had received the welcome survey anyway. I took it and got my 200 points. There was even a question asking did I download the software. I selected no and there was another question asking why and I selected because I do not want my online behavior monitored. I guess it remains to be seen if I will get any more surveys despite not downloading the software...

Amy
Go to Top of Page

AngelaC
Star Contributor

Las Vegas, Nevada
USA
534 Posts

Posted - 12/22/2007 :  07:22:55 AM  Visit AngelaC's Homepage  Reply  Reply with Quote
I am a little myself about downloading the software. Has anybody else here been able to download it, without a problem being caused?

Angela
Go to Top of Page

CodyMarie
Contributor

Corpus Christi, TX
USA
76 Posts

Posted - 12/28/2007 :  08:42:10 AM  Visit CodyMarie's Homepage  Reply  Reply with Quote
I have been with them forever as well..on Opinionsquare rewards..I have only recieved points, generally worth 200 and if I don't qualify for a survey I get a token in the spin to win game. I usually get 50-75 points on the game. I cashed out my points for a new cast iron wok..it is so nice!

Cody Marie
Go to Top of Page

Mahealani
Valued Contributor

Stockton, CA
USA
143 Posts

Posted - 12/28/2007 :  2:10:57 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I've been signed up with OpinionSquare for about a year or maybe less. I swear, I only get maybe one or two survey invitations in my email a week and when it comes down to it, maybe I get approved for two surveys a month. It seems they're not looking for my opinion as I rarely qualify for surveys.

Mahealani
Go to Top of Page

CodyMarie
Contributor

Corpus Christi, TX
USA
76 Posts

Posted - 01/02/2008 :  1:24:39 PM  Visit CodyMarie's Homepage  Reply  Reply with Quote
I hear ya-It does take a while sometimes with certain companies. They are always looking for specific everything whether it be age, location or whatever! I have that problem with a few I'm on as well.

Cody Marie
Go to Top of Page

Mahealani
Valued Contributor

Stockton, CA
USA
143 Posts

Posted - 02/13/2008 :  10:07:29 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I've been doing surveys for them for about two months now and so far have gotten 2 Starbucks cards and now I'm saving up for a bigger reward. I just wished they had more surveys I can get paid from. Most of my points come from doing the spinning wheel game.

Mahealani
Go to Top of Page

HeatherP
Star Contributor

AZ
USA
371 Posts

Posted - 12/03/2008 :  5:13:01 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I refuse to download the software. However, I do fairly well with the surveys and have gotten one gift card from them. So, not too bad.

Heather
Silver Certified Shopper
Go to Top of Page

JaniceH
Contributor

USA
56 Posts

Posted - 03/25/2013 :  07:54:11 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Is anyone else working with OpinionSquare? This site has been good for me for years but lately has been giving me some trouble. They still send me surveys but when I try to redeem rewards I get a contact customer service page. I am getting no response when I do. I am still getting survey requests and have accumulated 5 tokens but have no points showing. How is it working for you?
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Volition Copyright All rights reserved. Volition is a registered trademark of Volition.com LLC. Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.25 seconds. Software © Snitz Forums