Username:
Password:
Save PasswordRegister
Forgot Password / Username?
Home | Search | Chat | FAQ | Posting Rules

All Forums
 Frugality, Sweeps, Freebies, Ways to Make $
 $ Earning Opportunities
 Feedback Requested: American Consumer Opinion (ACOP)
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly

Previous Page | Next Page

Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 3

DianeJones

USA
42 Posts

Posted - 05/05/2006 :  2:42:10 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I JUST GOT A CHECK IN THE MAIL TODAY! for $9 whoooo hoooo
Go to Top of Page

JohnCHIV

Williamsburg, Virginia
USA
12 Posts

Posted - 05/12/2006 :  11:00:20 PM  Send JohnCHIV an AOL message  Reply  Reply with Quote
I just completed my first screening survey with them earlier tonight and I qualified for a $4 survey. Yeah, not much. But pretty good for the very first survey I received. I'm going to make sure to check that email address a lot more often from now on.
Go to Top of Page

LeeAnneOK

Tulsa, OK
USA
45 Posts

Posted - 05/13/2006 :  11:51:26 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I got sick of fooling with ACOP. After several months, I never received anything but a bunch of entries into their drawing. I think they are a waste of time.
Go to Top of Page

Kellsy
Contributor

USA
69 Posts

Posted - 06/15/2006 :  12:09:00 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Exactly. I jsut resigned with them today. I NEVER qualified for anything(guess my race and age just aint right) and i NEVER got a check. I was always entered in some drawing. Hate these kinda things. Nothing but sweepstakes. that is NOTHING definite. At least give some points even if not much.

Kelly
Go to Top of Page

Dawn Davis
Apprentice

USA
3 Posts

Posted - 06/15/2006 :  2:01:54 PM  Visit Dawn Davis's Homepage  Reply  Reply with Quote
I do have to agree that they don't pay that often. But I have done several test surveys with them where I recieved shampoo, feminine products, and other items to try and they paid my $10-15 after completion. You just have to stick with it and wait for the good stuff. The more non paying surveys you do the better chance you have of getting the higher paying ones. JMO

Dawn
Go to Top of Page

JudithRa

Summersville, MO
USA
11 Posts

Posted - 01/08/2007 :  10:38:03 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I agree Dawn, I have received alot of non paying and/or non qualifying surveys, but also have started to receive paying ones..I just received a $6 check from them and waiting on a couple more,, Just my opinion also, but I think patience pays off..

Judith
Go to Top of Page

LeaF
Valued Contributor

Brooklyn, NY
USA
196 Posts

Posted - 02/15/2007 :  6:25:19 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
ACOP finally came through. After many short disqualifiers for sweeps I completed a survey for $8 & received the check within 10 days which is excellent. I am considering unsubscribing from survey companies that ONLY offer a questionable sweepstake with no $ or no points for a COMPLETED lengthy survey (don't mind sweeps for a short qualifier or some sweeps for a co that also offers cash surveys) & I will not subscribe to survey companies that are very hazy about the rewards they offer, do not show points needed for their prizes, the list of prizes canot be accessed until you have joined & have enough points. Most of these prizes are not worth the effort as they are estimated at way above list. The best is $ payment, adequate points for a survey, sweeps or some points if disqualified. The rest are becoming a waste of time with their game-playing rewards & hype.
Go to Top of Page

Clare
Star Contributor

Texas
USA
1738 Posts

Posted - 02/15/2007 :  7:11:20 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I get a few surveys from ACOP, and, they do pay fairly soon after the survey....wish they would send more, but, will take whatever they send!
Go to Top of Page

.AnitaInArk
Inactive

Ozark, AR
USA
121 Posts

Posted - 06/20/2007 :  10:46:53 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I LOVE ACOP!

I am always getting something from them to try.

I highly recommend them!!

Anita Gilbreth
Go to Top of Page

Carla in Kentucky
Valued Contributor

Glasgow, KY
USA
202 Posts

Posted - 11/03/2007 :  06:39:30 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I signed up for ACOP last night... Haven't heard anything just yet... I'll be waiting...

~*~Carla in Kentucky~*~
Go to Top of Page

DarinJohnson151
Trainee

KS
USA
5 Posts

Posted - 11/03/2007 :  09:45:39 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I signed up with them about 2 months ago. About 2 weeks ago I recieved a check for $5 in the mail for a survey that I don't even remember doing! Since then, I've taken one more and am waiting for payment (about a week ago). I think that they are one of the better companies out there.

Darin

Darin
Go to Top of Page

AmyKT

Wilson, NC
USA
38 Posts

Posted - 02/04/2008 :  6:50:22 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I signed up with them in Dec 07. I have just recently gotten my first survey. I took the first part today. The email said to look for part two, and after completing it, I will receive $25. Thats the highest paying survey I've ever had!!! (Well, the only ones I get paid for are Pinecone....$3, anyways)

After having a horrible day, this brightened my spirits!!!!!

Amy
Go to Top of Page

Mahealani
Valued Contributor

Stockton, CA
USA
143 Posts

Posted - 02/08/2008 :  09:29:07 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
In the past 3 weeks I've gotten 2 checks from them - all by surprise! Got the second one yesterday. It was only $4 but hey, $4 more than what I had yesterday morning lol

Mahealani
Go to Top of Page

AmyKT

Wilson, NC
USA
38 Posts

Posted - 02/22/2008 :  8:07:22 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Just got my $25 check today!

That was fast, it said to allow 4 weeks!

Amy
Go to Top of Page

HeatherFish
Valued Contributor

PA
USA
122 Posts

Posted - 02/22/2008 :  9:16:26 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I was a member with them for a while. Like many others, I would receive a lot of screening surveys, but would never get an actual paid survey. I did get a surprise check from them one time stating that I won one of their drawings. It was small, like $5 or something, but I was pretty excited about it. I assumed no one ever won those things, but apparently people do. Anyways, I did end up canceling my account due to lack of time and patience with not getting any paid surveys.
Go to Top of Page

LeaF
Valued Contributor

Brooklyn, NY
USA
196 Posts

Posted - 07/04/2008 :  12:56:05 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Last year received $37 total from ACOP, this year so far only $8. I like them, wish I received more surveys. Their prelims are concise, not surveys in disguise, & if you qualify you receive the survey the following week. A no nonsense company. They pay $ usually within 3 weeks.
Go to Top of Page

MTindle
Contributor

Owensville, Indiana
USA
63 Posts

Posted - 07/06/2008 :  10:21:57 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I usually just get entries into their prize draw and sometimes I will get a survey that pays. Either way, I enjoy their surveys.

Michelle
Go to Top of Page

Clare
Star Contributor

Texas
USA
1738 Posts

Posted - 07/07/2008 :  05:43:57 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
ACOP surveys are few, and, far between at my house....but, they do pay when they say they will!
Go to Top of Page

David Richard
Valued Contributor

Providence, Rhode Island
USA
207 Posts

Posted - 11/27/2008 :  5:19:12 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Received the following today,

Starting in mid-December, when you complete a survey from American Consumer Opinion, your incentive check will be deposited in your account (instead of being automatically mailed to you). This will allow you to accumulate incentives in your account, and then request a payment check whenever you wish.

In the past if you completed a regular survey (10 minutes or more in length) you were mailed a check within four weeks after completing the survey. Now, in the new system, a few days after you complete a survey, your account will be credited for the full amount of your incentive. This will allow you to accumulate money and receive a larger check, instead of the inconvenience of depositing many small checks. You will be able to withdraw your money at any time once it's credited to your account. You can withdraw your money often, or let it build up as a savings account.

So, the next time you complete a survey (10 minutes or longer) and you are ready to withdraw money from your account, please go to American Consumer Opinion (www.acop.com) and click the Login link located under the Members section. Log in with the email address and password that you used to register as a member. If you cannot remember your password information, you can request the information be emailed to you from the web site.

Thanks again for being a member of American Consumer Opinion. Please invite your friends to join.

We wish you a happy holiday season and a wonderful new year!

Thanks!

Anne Parks
Vice President
American Consumer Opinion(r)

Happily shopping
Rhode Island and nearby Massachusetts.
Go to Top of Page

David Richard
Valued Contributor

Providence, Rhode Island
USA
207 Posts

Posted - 03/23/2009 :  3:07:59 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Received a $13 check today in the 3-4 weeks promised.

Surveys are not that frequent, but they pay.

Happily shopping
Rhode Island and nearby Massachusetts.
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 3 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Volition Copyright All rights reserved. Volition is a registered trademark of Volition.com LLC. Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.5 seconds. Software © Snitz Forums