Posted - 09/07/2003 :  12:47:53 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Any info would be appreciated thanks

MSPA Silver Certified

LauraBinMichigan

MI
USA
39 Posts

Posted - 09/07/2003 :  6:17:45 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I have worked for Full Scope and would do so again. I was treated very well and paid promptly for each shop.

MSPA Gold Certified
Go to Top of Page

Shuree
Star Contributor

Chesterfield, MO
USA
316 Posts

Posted - 09/08/2003 :  10:14:36 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I agree. They have very nice schedulers and they pay the following month. The reports I have done are not too involved either.
Go to Top of Page

RenaeinPA

Pittsburgh, PA
USA
13 Posts

Posted - 09/08/2003 :  5:16:20 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I am very pleased with Full Scope. They have been wonderful to work with and very prompt in payment. The forms are pretty straight forward and the reimbursement has always been reasonable. My scheduler, Amy, is one of the best at any company I've worked for so far.

Renae in PA
Go to Top of Page

Shuree
Star Contributor

Chesterfield, MO
USA
316 Posts

Posted - 11/19/2004 :  10:25:29 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I still shop for Full-Scope regularly. They schedule via email or phone (usually ohone for short-notice shops). The payments have always been very timely and always accurate. They are definitely on my Top 10 list.
Go to Top of Page

Tammye_KY
Apprentice

Owensboro, KY
USA
2 Posts

Posted - 11/19/2004 :  1:40:15 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Full Scope is one of my favorites as well...nice schedulers, prompt payment, everything is straightforward. I wish I could work for them more often!

Tammye in KY
Go to Top of Page

JennyW
Valued Contributor

Bartlett, Tennessee
USA
106 Posts

Posted - 11/20/2004 :  05:34:19 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I have not yet accepted a job for this company, but I was wondering if all of their restaurant shops require you to order from the bar. I don't feel comfortable doing this, but I noticed that all the offers I receive from them require this scenario. Just wanted to get some feedback to see if they have any "No bar" shops available. Thanks!

MSPA Silver Certified 7/21/04 #oitvxn

Shopping Memphis, TN and loving it!
Go to Top of Page

EmiVanek

Morrison, CO
USA
11 Posts

Posted - 11/20/2004 :  06:58:50 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I only had to order a drink from the bar and it didn't have to be alcoholic. The food was ordered elsewhere. Hope this helps!
Go to Top of Page

TerriKay
Valued Contributor

WI
USA
172 Posts

Posted - 12/15/2004 :  09:49:29 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I've only completed two shops for them so far, but they've been fun and tasty. The forms were reasonable and the observations were not difficult. I really enjoyed doing both of them and am looking forward to more in the future!

Both shops I completed required a bar visit, but I was not required to order an alcoholic beverage (and didn't). Both times the bar staff was very pleasant and friendly, and neither time was there a true "bar atmosphere". (Although, I did have an overly friendly patron smile at me a little too big! If only he'd known my husband was sitting just around the corner! LOL)

Actually, I just completed one of these shops yesterday. The food was fantastic and the service was great. I can't remember writing such a glowing report for any other shop to date. Too bad they have a three month rotation for that one!

I recommend this company, and these shops!

TerriKay

Shopping Central WI
MSPA Silver Certified
Go to Top of Page

Wanda McNeal
Apprentice

USA
1 Posts

Posted - 09/24/2005 :  6:52:22 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
When I worked for Full Scope, I gave them information according to their guide lines. They said I was too picky (for giving them info that they asked for)and said they would not use me again. It's no big loss because it's one of the lowest paying companies around.
Go to Top of Page

Gretta
Star Contributor

Jacksonville, NC
USA
1562 Posts

Posted - 09/12/2006 :  9:07:27 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Anyone have any more recent information on this company?
Go to Top of Page

Bob Engleman
Star Contributor

Dayton, OH
USA
351 Posts

Posted - 09/13/2006 :  07:49:13 AM  Visit Bob Engleman's Homepage  Reply  Reply with Quote
I've completed 2 assignments for Full Scope, both were for restaurants. In each, the food amount was fair & unrestrictive, the report form clear, my check for fee + reimbursement was paid as agreed, AND, should you need to contact the scheduler, she responds in quick order. It was also necessary for me to cancel 1 shop after reading the instructions, and, because it was done immediately, it had no effect on our relationship.

Bob Engleman

Bob
Go to Top of Page

JanB27
Star Contributor

OH
USA
4831 Posts

Posted - 09/13/2006 :  2:15:17 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Do you have an e-mail address where someone may sign up?

Jan
Go to Top of Page

Gretta
Star Contributor

Jacksonville, NC
USA
1562 Posts

Posted - 09/13/2006 :  7:08:09 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
There's a place on their site to sign up at:

http://www.fullscopemysteryshopping.com

Go to Top of Page

JennyP
Contributor

CT
USA
51 Posts

Posted - 11/18/2006 :  10:14:51 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Their website was not working for me today. I couldn't even access the homepage.

Jennifer - Shopping Connecticut
Silver Certified rrhmjo
Go to Top of Page

Bob Engleman
Star Contributor

Dayton, OH
USA
351 Posts

Posted - 11/19/2006 :  09:04:12 AM  Visit Bob Engleman's Homepage  Reply  Reply with Quote
My original intent on accessing this topic, was to state a comment about a favorite company: Full Scope. Fortunately, I scanned the other entry's and found I'd made such a post in Sept.; this then, will be an update.

I've now completed 4 assignments, and am more impressed with the compa than before. Each lady with whom I've had contact's "first rate." Simply put, they take care of business, in a business manner.

Bob
Go to Top of Page

Kris R.
Valued Contributor

CA
USA
135 Posts

Posted - 03/30/2007 :  1:48:32 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Here's another one that seems to have almost all great feedback, but nothing recent.
Anyone have any recent info for this company?

MSPA Silver Certified
Go to Top of Page

Bob Engleman
Star Contributor

Dayton, OH
USA
351 Posts

Posted - 04/30/2007 :  07:16:32 AM  Visit Bob Engleman's Homepage  Reply  Reply with Quote
Kris,

I've now completed 11 assignments of this MSC, and have not a speck of negativity to report; simply put, they take care of business. Unfortunately for me, each lady does her job so well, their supply of shoppers far exceeds the available slots. From ease of contact, through reports, and ending with patience, they're the "TOPS".

Bob Engleman

Bob
Go to Top of Page

AnnaPar
Trainee

USA
5 Posts

Posted - 11/03/2007 :  6:46:41 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Does anybody know when this company pays? I read through my shop manual from them that say they pay by check the month after a shop. I completed a shop on 9-1-07 and haven't yet received payment. I never heard from them that they had issues with my report. Thanks!
Go to Top of Page

CarolynV
Star Contributor

Oklahoma
USA
255 Posts

Posted - 03/10/2008 :  9:12:58 PM  Visit CarolynV's Homepage  Reply  Reply with Quote
Thir website is working. I just applied a couple of minutes ago

Carolyn
Gold certified MSPA shopper in Oklahoma
Go to Top of Page

MichelleM

USA
35 Posts

Posted - 03/28/2011 :  08:32:39 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Any recent information on this company? Is anyone aware if they have opportunities in the Northeast?

Thank you.

Michelle
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Next Page
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Volition Copyright All rights reserved. Volition is a registered trademark of Volition.com LLC. Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.27 seconds. Software © Snitz Forums