Previous Page

Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2

Nicole in NC

Raleigh, NC
USA
32 Posts

Posted - 03/28/2011 :  12:02:55 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
The website isn't working as far as I can tell, possibly out of business?
Go to Top of Page

Bob Engleman
Star Contributor

Dayton, OH
USA
354 Posts

Posted - 03/29/2011 :  08:45:43 AM  Visit Bob Engleman's Homepage  Reply  Reply with Quote
Nicole,

I completed an assignment for this MSC late Nov. and was paid as agreed. In addition, I received an offer for March, but wasn't selected for that job, so I doubt they're closed. My past experience has been nothing short of completely satisfied with the pay, all communications, especially with Judy the scheduler, and the overall assignment requirements.

Bob
Go to Top of Page

Sandi G
Star Contributor

Tallahassee, FL
USA
918 Posts

Posted - 04/12/2011 :  9:52:32 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Clicking the http://www.fullscopemysteryshopping.com link earlier in the thread gets me a "No web site is configured at this address" page. Googling their name is not helpful. Anyone have a current web address?

--Sandi
traditional & video shopping FL and GA
Go to Top of Page

Bob Engleman
Star Contributor

Dayton, OH
USA
354 Posts

Posted - 07/14/2011 :  4:27:39 PM  Visit Bob Engleman's Homepage  Reply  Reply with Quote
I have the same problem with contacting Full Scope. The power supply on my primary computer failed this morning and I didn't think to daily update the virus protection on my back-up. I picked up a bug I've worked all day at eliminating. Unfortunately, I had a shop for today, but without access to either unit, I can't find an address. If anyone's reading this letter from the MSC, I've an appointment with the tech for 11:00 AM Fri. 07/15 to hopefully have my primary fixed and will continue working to bring my secondary unit online.

I'm currently at the library, but they don't permit scanning and I don't know anyone with such a piece of equipment.

Bob Engleman

Bob
Go to Top of Page

Bob Engleman
Star Contributor

Dayton, OH
USA
354 Posts

Posted - 02/03/2017 :  11:01:05 AM  Visit Bob Engleman's Homepage  Reply  Reply with Quote
In 2012, after a six year relationship, I, through their independent scheduler, requested de-activation. Unfortunately, Full Scope failed to honor my desire to no longer be in an association and periodically continued to send me job notices. I then resorted to marking both the MSC and scheduler as spam; this worked for awhile but eventually the filter erred and letters resumed entered my inbox. Throughout both my business and personal life, when anyone plainly stated their complete lack of an interest in me, I always respected their wishes; this MSC should act in a likewise manner

Bob
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Volition Copyright All rights reserved. Volition is a registered trademark of Volition.com LLC. Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.12 seconds. Software © Snitz Forums