Username:
Password:
Save PasswordRegister
Forgot Password / Username?
Home | Search | Chat | FAQ | Posting Rules

All Forums
 Mystery Shopping, Merchandising & Demo
 Merchandising & Demo
 Feedback Requested: Merchandising Solutions Group Inc.
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly

Next Page

Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 7

KimG
Star Contributor

Orlando, FL
USA
626 Posts

Posted - 11/16/2005 :  1:41:10 PM  Send KimG an AOL message  Reply  Reply with Quote
Does anyone have any info on this company (www.merchandisingsol.com)? I am supposed to do a gift card reset in a grocery store chain, starting tomorrow. I received the planogram via email, but have not gotten the W9, new hire form, time sheets, reorder form, or letter of authorization. I've called all numbers given on the email, and emailed both people, several times today, and nothing. The pay isn't bad, but I don' want to commit several hours to a job if they are so unresponsive. And of course, I can't even begin the job without the previous mentioned paperwork.

Kim
silver certified njtwnf

Denys Soto
Valued Contributor

USA
128 Posts

Posted - 11/28/2005 :  07:04:11 AM  Visit Denys Soto's Homepage  Reply  Reply with Quote
I had the same problem with the paperwork, and it was hard to download. BUT... I started these jobs and within 10 DAYS I received my first payment!! I am impressed!!! I would do work for them FULL TIME! The lady who sent my paperwork later sent an email saying she was having trouble with her email and that might have beed the problem. The work is nice and you can do it at your own pace. I really like it.
Go to Top of Page

KimG
Star Contributor

Orlando, FL
USA
626 Posts

Posted - 11/29/2005 :  07:30:54 AM  Send KimG an AOL message  Reply  Reply with Quote
I did manage to get the paperwork finally. But I found the pay to be only so-so. I spent 5 hours one day with drive time, but could only bill for 2.5. It worked out to less than minimum wage in Florida. I emailed the scheduler that for one day I was assigned, I could not do them unless I was paid for door-to-door time and all mileage. She said there was nothing they could do about the mileage, but to add my drive time to the store hours, which I did. They processed the payroll yesterday, so I should get paid in a week or so.

I would only work for them again if I got paid for my total time, or I was doing stores really close to home. Traffic here can be awful, and we still have issues with traffic lights not working, not being timed properly, or just plain missing due to Hurricane Wilma. And all mileage would be nice, not just over 50 miles.

Kim
silver certified njtwnf
Go to Top of Page

Denys Soto
Valued Contributor

USA
128 Posts

Posted - 11/30/2005 :  8:20:26 PM  Visit Denys Soto's Homepage  Reply  Reply with Quote
we have that down here still too! But, my locations were only 25 miles and under, they were time consuming to get to, being I had to really go down in miami, but your right, stay close to home! Anyway, where is Lake Worth? im not really from here.
Go to Top of Page

KimG
Star Contributor

Orlando, FL
USA
626 Posts

Posted - 12/01/2005 :  06:16:21 AM  Send KimG an AOL message  Reply  Reply with Quote
Lake Worth is just south of West Palm Beach.

They have actually already done their payroll, so hopefully, I'll get a check soon.

Kim
silver certified njtwnf
Go to Top of Page

Denys Soto
Valued Contributor

USA
128 Posts

Posted - 12/01/2005 :  8:48:03 PM  Visit Denys Soto's Homepage  Reply  Reply with Quote
That's not too far from me, and try to get them closer next time, they really were a breeze.She sent me to places like Liberty city, little havana, etc. but, I honestly would do them again. I had my fist day on a wed. and got the check the following fri. which was after a holiday. That area is pretty populated, ask for some closer, one thing I have learned is to stop driving so much, the other day I put 150 miles on my car!
Go to Top of Page

Jenny41
Star Contributor

Ohio
USA
746 Posts

Posted - 10/08/2008 :  3:58:15 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Any new info? Gift cards again, do they do anything else? Is this a reliable company?
Go to Top of Page

Jenny41
Star Contributor

Ohio
USA
746 Posts

Posted - 10/11/2008 :  02:12:39 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Anything? I signed up and was immediately allowed access to the available jobs, applied for several, but have not heard from anyone. How and when do they notify you that you got the jobs?
Go to Top of Page

KaritoWA
Star Contributor

WA
USA
335 Posts

Posted - 10/17/2008 :  11:57:43 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I was sent an email and signed up for the 4 jobs in my area. I'm waiting for confirmation now.

they are gift card audit assignments. 1 for Oct and more to follow in Nov, Dec and into 2009.

Karito
Go to Top of Page

AuditorRuss
Star Contributor

Vacaville, California
USA
308 Posts

Posted - 10/18/2008 :  8:06:30 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I just heard back from them on Thursday, Faxed over new hire paperwork tonight and start next week on the first assignment.

Russ
Go to Top of Page

MarlaB
Star Contributor

Attica, IN
USA
2843 Posts

Posted - 10/24/2008 :  07:10:45 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Russ, have you heard anything more from them. I was referred to them, and had forgot that I had applied previously. I applied to SO many, can't remember them all. I need to know what phone number they have for me. I have not filled out any new hire paperwork, that I remember. How long did it take for you to get the hiring paperwork, from the time that you applied for a job? Are they ones that require the "notarized" I9. IC or employee?

Marla
Go to Top of Page

KaritoWA
Star Contributor

WA
USA
335 Posts

Posted - 10/24/2008 :  07:17:36 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I still have not heard anything. But I don't see the jobs I applied for on my dashboard anymore, so they must have been assigned to someone else.

Karito
Go to Top of Page

MarlaB
Star Contributor

Attica, IN
USA
2843 Posts

Posted - 10/24/2008 :  07:24:21 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Did you get a new hire email?

Marla
Go to Top of Page

AuditorRuss
Star Contributor

Vacaville, California
USA
308 Posts

Posted - 10/24/2008 :  08:19:57 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I sent an email to my scheduler, Marla. Will let you know as soon as I hear back.

Russ
Go to Top of Page

MarlaB
Star Contributor

Attica, IN
USA
2843 Posts

Posted - 10/24/2008 :  08:25:32 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
thanks, please use me as a referral if you get a referral bonus.

Marla
Go to Top of Page

AuditorRuss
Star Contributor

Vacaville, California
USA
308 Posts

Posted - 10/24/2008 :  08:44:00 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Did not have to do any notary at all or fill out 28 pages of an application. It was quick and easy. Heading out to work but will check when I get back and let you know.

Russ
Go to Top of Page

CariTX
Valued Contributor

Plano, TX
USA
201 Posts

Posted - 10/24/2008 :  10:26:31 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Any idea what the pay is like? I'm already in the stores for another merch job and would like to add these to my itinerary. Thanks!

MSPA GOLD Certified gdhls4. Happily shopping and merchandising in North Texas
Go to Top of Page

MarlaB
Star Contributor

Attica, IN
USA
2843 Posts

Posted - 10/24/2008 :  10:36:17 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Thanks Russ. Cari, what I heard was $15/store/about an hr. You have to sign up, I did a while ago, even forgot that I did. I applied for stores in my area, still waiting for email or something.

Marla
Go to Top of Page

AuditorRuss
Star Contributor

Vacaville, California
USA
308 Posts

Posted - 10/24/2008 :  2:59:17 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Just sent you an email! Marla. Heading out but will check in later.

Russ
Go to Top of Page

Jack Little

North Hollywood, Ohio
USA
30 Posts

Posted - 10/24/2008 :  4:11:27 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Yes. I just started with them. It's more audits than it is resets. You check a short list of things, take pictures, get your paperwork signed, unload pictures, upload more pictures. The paper work at the beginning did take some effort. So far so good.

Jack Little
Go to Top of Page

CariTX
Valued Contributor

Plano, TX
USA
201 Posts

Posted - 10/24/2008 :  7:04:25 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Thanks for the info. I applied for several stores but have not heard anything. The job board says November/December assignments, so I hope they respond soon.

MSPA GOLD Certified gdhls4. Happily shopping and merchandising in North Texas
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 7 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Next Page
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Volition Copyright All rights reserved. Volition is a registered trademark of Volition.com LLC. Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.38 seconds. Software © Snitz Forums