Username:
Password:
Save PasswordRegister
Forgot Password / Username?
Home | Search | Chat | FAQ | Posting Rules

All Forums
 Mystery Shopping, Merchandising & Demo
 Merchandising & Demo
 Feedback Requested: Merchandising Solutions Group Inc.
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly

Previous Page | Next Page

Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 7

Kelly M
Valued Contributor

Clarksville, Arkansas
USA
209 Posts

Posted - 11/26/2008 :  7:55:55 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I completed my visits yesterday and one store was what I call more complex but the second was easy breesy!! I did two visits in each store Oct/Nov.

Kelly M
Go to Top of Page

Mark Staas
Valued Contributor

Newnan, GA
USA
109 Posts

Posted - 11/26/2008 :  9:45:36 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I too just did my first with them. I had a 12 ft (3 sided) section display, a smaller 4 sided one and a christmas shipper. All very easy to farm/restock and dust off. Took me about 45 for all 3.

Mark A Staas-For ALL of your jobs on the south side of Atlanta!
Go to Top of Page

Sabrina Z
Apprentice

USA
1 Posts

Posted - 03/02/2009 :  07:37:36 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Hi. I'm just wondering if any one is still doing work for Merchandising Solutions?? If so, how is it going? I have registered with them and they have some decent jobs in my area, but I have some questions and when I called the 800#, I got a non professional voice mail . I didn't leave a message .

Any info is greatly appreciated.

Thanks
Sabrina
Go to Top of Page

KaritoWA
Star Contributor

WA
USA
335 Posts

Posted - 03/07/2009 :  2:07:38 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I only had the one assignment with them, but I did get an email recently saying the audits would be starting up again soon and to watch our dashboards.

Karito
Go to Top of Page

Jay08724

NJ
USA
31 Posts

Posted - 07/13/2009 :  10:14:39 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Hi,

Has anyone done the shed assembly/install at Lowes?
Go to Top of Page

Kelly F.
Star Contributor

WA
USA
562 Posts

Posted - 07/17/2009 :  2:11:37 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Would love some input on this company as well. Found a job ad for them on allretailjobs.com for my area so i applied. Was very suprised that it immediately gave me a dashboard. I logged in and applied for a job that must be completed within 6 days. I thought it would give me paper work to print out, but no paper work to take to the store for a manager to sign etc. Is this normal with this company? Just wondering. Thanks for any info.

Kelly,
Silver Certified.
Merchandising The Puget Sound Area and Loving it! Love what you do, do what you love!
Go to Top of Page

Jay08724

NJ
USA
31 Posts

Posted - 07/17/2009 :  7:24:54 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Kelly F.

Would love some input on this company as well. Found a job ad for them on allretailjobs.com for my area so i applied. Was very suprised that it immediately gave me a dashboard. I logged in and applied for a job that must be completed within 6 days. I thought it would give me paper work to print out, but no paper work to take to the store for a manager to sign etc. Is this normal with this company? Just wondering. Thanks for any info.

I don't think you get to see the paperwork until you are assigned the job. If the job is assigned to you, it will appear under My Projects. Did anyone call you? After I applied, someone called me a few days later and emailed me the new hire paperwork, and assigned the job to me.

I've only done one job for them (the shed project referenced above), but it has been a very negative experience so far. Some of the fault lies with Lowes and some with MSG. I'll have to think long and hard before accepting any more work from them
Go to Top of Page

Kelly F.
Star Contributor

WA
USA
562 Posts

Posted - 07/20/2009 :  10:01:43 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
A gentleman just called a few hours ago. He said i would be given this store or assigned to this Walmart. He said the "hire paperwork" would be emailed tomorrow. It sounds like something simple,putting stickers on an end cap in electronics. I don't think i would do the shed building. We put together 2 green houses and it took forever. I'm not that talented. The pay would be double digits. I hope this works out. We'll see, i have to have the project done by weeks end. I'll let you know.

Kelly,
Silver Certified.
Merchandising The Puget Sound Area and Loving it! Love what you do, do what you love!
Go to Top of Page

Jay08724

NJ
USA
31 Posts

Posted - 07/21/2009 :  07:37:06 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Kelly F.

It sounds like something simple,putting stickers on an end cap in electronics. I don't think i would do the shed building. We put together 2 green houses and it took forever. I'm not that talented. The pay would be double digits.

Good luck and all that. Hopefully it works out better for you than it did for me. Just make sure you read the paperwork and project specs carefully, so you know what you are getting into. The woman who called me made the shed assembly sound fairly easy but it turned out to be a huge PITA. It could have gone much better had she not given me so much inaccurate information. It wasn't worth all the aggravation for $140.
Go to Top of Page

Angela Harrington

mid-michigan, MI
USA
43 Posts

Posted - 07/21/2009 :  6:47:51 PM  Visit Angela Harrington's Homepage  Reply  Reply with Quote
I signed up with them and the only thing available is due by friday. (I'll pass on that) but everything else is due by Dec 2008 Lots of old information, I found that odd.
Go to Top of Page

Kelly F.
Star Contributor

WA
USA
562 Posts

Posted - 07/22/2009 :  3:48:54 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I did notice that when i went into the dashboard after talking with him that yes there was alot of old stuff from Dec 2008. Not sure if i want to trust my info to a company that has very outdated jobs. I went onto the BBB to look them up but didn't find anything listed for their company which is odd. I have found info on other campanies that i work for.

Kelly,
Silver Certified.
Go to Top of Page

Cathy O
Contributor

Richmond, MI
USA
79 Posts

Posted - 07/23/2009 :  03:56:11 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I did several jobs for them around the holidays, they paid right on time. I had absolutely no problems with them what so ever. I just wish they had more to offer in my area.

Cathy
Go to Top of Page

Kelly F.
Star Contributor

WA
USA
562 Posts

Posted - 07/23/2009 :  6:45:33 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
O.K. i went and did the stickers( or tried to) but the display was not even in the store or found in their system. So i faxed off the info sheet to the company and went onto my dashboard and also put in there that they didn't have the stuff anywhere. Now my question is, do i still get paid for 40 minutes ($12.00 flat rate)of trying to find this display in the backroom and every where else? It says on the dash board it's still incomplete because i haven't uploaded any pictures,but theres nothing to take a picture of etc. It says you don't get paid unless the job is done,but what is done if there is nothing in the store? Just wondering here.

Kelly,
Silver Certified.
Go to Top of Page

Millee

Hardwood, MI
USA
39 Posts

Posted - 07/25/2009 :  09:35:25 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
HI! Kelly

I had the same assignment, there wasn't a display, it was taken down before I got this assignment. My site said the same incomplete, but I reported the completed report fax it, should have known to check to see why it said incomplete. They wanted a photo, there is no photo, I had nothing of the display it was taken down, they wanted a copy of the report form too, I uploaded that. It would stop saying incomplete until upload a photo, so I had to upload my report again. When there is no photo of a display to be taken it will show incomplete. So, I upload my report again for the photo, and email the people of Merchandising Solution in what I did, and told why report is there twice. I am new too, with company, hope to get more work from them.

Millee
Go to Top of Page

Sandra G.
Valued Contributor

TX
USA
239 Posts

Posted - 07/25/2009 :  5:00:06 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
The display was taken down before I got there, so I took a picture of where it used to be and uploaded that.

Sandra G.
Go to Top of Page

Kelly F.
Star Contributor

WA
USA
562 Posts

Posted - 07/26/2009 :  9:26:11 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Hi, I uploaded a photo of my report as well the next day. It said 1 day late but oh well at least it is done. I hope they have more jobs as well too. I keep looking on the list but everything is so old. I don't know if they are a new company and only have few accounts or what.

Kelly,
Silver Certified.
Go to Top of Page

LindaNell
Trainee

Barto, PA
USA
6 Posts

Posted - 08/13/2009 :  2:39:24 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Does anyone know what the HD Smith job is about? I'm new and just got my dashboard and that's one of the jobs listed in my area along with the Walmart fan job. Just want to know what it is before I apply. Also, how do you know what the pay is for a particular job? Any info would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

Linda
Go to Top of Page

MarlaB
Star Contributor

Attica, IN
USA
2843 Posts

Posted - 08/13/2009 :  5:18:16 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I'll apoligize if this has been previously answered. My dashboard does not show anything like "My Projects", does this show up after you have been assigned something or what? I can't remember IF I've sent in 'hiring' paperwork or not, it's been several months since I signed up.

Marla
Go to Top of Page

Maralyn
Star Contributor

USA
626 Posts

Posted - 08/13/2009 :  7:25:42 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
The Fan job is combined with some POP for the Pharmacy, the pay is 15.00 for both.
Go to Top of Page

Kelly F.
Star Contributor

WA
USA
562 Posts

Posted - 08/14/2009 :  10:54:52 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I did notice that when i went into my dashboard just now that all the old jobs are gone and now there is just the current jobs. That's nice to see.

Kelly,
Silver Certified.
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 7 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Volition Copyright All rights reserved. Volition is a registered trademark of Volition.com LLC. Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.23 seconds. Software © Snitz Forums