Username:
Password:
Save PasswordRegister
Forgot Password / Username?
Home | Search | Chat | FAQ | Posting Rules

All Forums
 Mystery Shopping, Merchandising & Demo
 Merchandising & Demo
 Feedback Requested: Merchandising Solutions Group Inc.
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly

Previous Page | Next Page

Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 7

Kelly F.
Star Contributor

WA
USA
563 Posts

Posted - 03/23/2010 :  8:50:32 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I remember being paid in less than a month for the jobs i did.

Kelly,
Silver Certified.
Merchandising The Puget Sound Area and Loving it! Love what you do, do what you love!
Go to Top of Page

MarlaB
Star Contributor

Attica, IN
USA
2843 Posts

Posted - 03/24/2010 :  05:55:56 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I seen that we are to be paid every 2 weeks, but I also realize that it might take some extra time to get payroll started especially if you don't work regularly.

Anyone thinking about doing the 'grill setup' in TJMaxx? It doesn't say what type of grill. I can do if it's simple.

Marla
Go to Top of Page

BekkiCat
Star Contributor

Charlotte, NC
USA
296 Posts

Posted - 03/11/2011 :  8:53:41 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I have been receiving notices for work lately--most of the work is about 20-30 minutes away. Haven't seen any posts about this company and wanted to now if anyone has any updates on the assignments for them. Don't know if I can list the name of the product so I won't.

Bekki
Gold-certified
Undercover Essentials video-certified
Go to Top of Page

MarlaB
Star Contributor

Attica, IN
USA
2843 Posts

Posted - 03/12/2011 :  11:20:29 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I worked for them 1 time, and that was the only assignment within my area of work. Paid on time. Simple enough work.

Marla
Go to Top of Page

BrianInGA
Valued Contributor

Columbus, GA
USA
148 Posts

Posted - 03/18/2011 :  4:07:07 PM  Send BrianInGA an AOL message  Reply  Reply with Quote
Did ice cream in some stores for them today -- communication was prompt, no issues. The originally quoted time estimate (one hour per store) seemed a bit off, but then again that's the norm with 90% of estimates...

Brian
MSPA Silver Certified - Contact me for your shopping and merchandising needs in Columbus, GA and Phenix City, AL
Go to Top of Page

SharonC

Jacksonville, FL
USA
30 Posts

Posted - 04/22/2011 :  1:54:03 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I did ice cream sets too... ONE MONTH LATER... NO PAY !! Then I get an email today saying I'm not getting paid !!! How the hell am I supposed to pay BILLS when they won't pay up ? NEVER EVER again.

Don't let them make you work for free. YOUR time is worth $$$. Demand compensation for it.
Go to Top of Page

MitchellC
Contributor

Macon, GA
USA
57 Posts

Posted - 04/24/2011 :  07:16:11 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I have 36 hours worth of ice cream resets due from them from a month ago. I got an e-mail notifying me of pay for a new store set I completed two weeks ago, but no word on pay for the ice cream. I have gotten no response from NA. What did you hear about "not getting paid"?

MSPA Silver Certified - Merchandising Middle GA
Go to Top of Page

BrianInGA
Valued Contributor

Columbus, GA
USA
148 Posts

Posted - 04/24/2011 :  11:16:55 AM  Send BrianInGA an AOL message  Reply  Reply with Quote
Received my DD for 6 hours worth of the ice cream work on 4/8/11.

Brian
MSPA Silver Certified - Contact me for your shopping and merchandising needs in Columbus, GA and Phenix City, AL
Go to Top of Page

MitchellC
Contributor

Macon, GA
USA
57 Posts

Posted - 04/29/2011 :  07:24:34 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Has anyone gotten paid for the Nestle's resets? It's been over a month...and no word . I also got an e-mail that the payment for my new store set was being processed on 4/22, but still no check. These guys used to pay like clockwork. I hope this is just a glitch.

Go to Top of Page

MitchellC
Contributor

Macon, GA
USA
57 Posts

Posted - 05/06/2011 :  06:53:04 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
There was a mix-up with my address that has been corrected. I should be getting my payments within the next couple of days. This is a relief, as MSol has always paid on time.

Go to Top of Page

Kelly F.
Star Contributor

WA
USA
563 Posts

Posted - 09/09/2011 :  4:26:05 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Was going thru some of my older companies and logged into this one. WOW!! The jobs they have listed are 3 or more years old!! Don't they ever remove the older stuff? Or is this one of those companies that doesn't get any new accounts?

Kelly,
Silver Certified.
Merchandising The Puget Sound Area and Loving it! Love what you do, do what you love!
Go to Top of Page

MarlaB
Star Contributor

Attica, IN
USA
2843 Posts

Posted - 09/09/2011 :  5:41:58 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I noticed that also, maybe they're ongoing projects. I know they're not what I want to do.

Marla
Go to Top of Page

KaritoWA
Star Contributor

WA
USA
335 Posts

Posted - 09/11/2011 :  06:14:41 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I think all those jobs are the ones that they never were able to get anyone to do. for a while I had alot of work,but i do not think this company is still active. Last time I sent an email, I got no reply.
Go to Top of Page

Robert A. Miller
Star Contributor

PA
USA
395 Posts

Posted - 09/20/2011 :  5:43:50 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
MSG e mailed me about some projects in my area. I asked for someone to call me with details, as I had numerous questions. I have never worked with MSG before. So far, all I have received is more e mails about the same jobs.

Don't you just love these upstart companies, always hammering about customer service? They should start with themselves. You would think they are Wal Mart, the way they treat prospective workers.
Go to Top of Page

Kelly F.
Star Contributor

WA
USA
563 Posts

Posted - 09/20/2011 :  8:29:31 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Just got a bunch of emails 4 or 5 to build carpet displays. I passed on those as well. Especially since i don't get any replys when i send off an email with a few questions and no one answers.

Kelly,
Silver Certified.
Go to Top of Page

Robert A. Miller
Star Contributor

PA
USA
395 Posts

Posted - 09/20/2011 :  8:46:29 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Kelly,
That is what I received as well. My question to them was, there are a group of stores in an area. Will the fixtures ship at or about the same time? I would have about an hour's travel. It would be nice to group them all together for a day or two's work. I could even spend the night with my son and see my grandson at the same time.
I bet that that would never happen, which would mean that I would not be able to do the jobs, because I will spend my earnings on gasoline.
I don't even know if this is W-2 wages or 1099. That can make a big difference. Can't get anyone to call for answers. I am also available to travel to ather areas if needed, provided I can get some travel and lodging assistance. It does not have to be much, just a help.
Go to Top of Page

MarlaB
Star Contributor

Attica, IN
USA
2843 Posts

Posted - 09/21/2011 :  06:50:13 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I have worked for them before, only 1 job, took a bunch of pictures (none were needed), paid on time. I think I was an employee, but not sure, it's been 2-3 years.

Marla
Go to Top of Page

MCBarb
Star Contributor

USA
1688 Posts

Posted - 09/21/2011 :  08:03:23 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Wow, I applied with this company years and years ago. Got an email this morning with a great paying job in a carpet store doing a display. I think will take it....not too far away either.
Go to Top of Page

KaritoWA
Star Contributor

WA
USA
335 Posts

Posted - 09/21/2011 :  10:14:58 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I did several jobs for them in 2009 and 2010 and was always paid on time. I declined the display building jobs though.
Go to Top of Page

Robert A. Miller
Star Contributor

PA
USA
395 Posts

Posted - 09/25/2011 :  8:45:31 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
It's been almost a week since I asked to speak to a human. No such luck. I even found a phone number to the home office. I think I'll sit back and wait. Maybe they will get in a bind and the rate can become negotiable.
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 7 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Volition Copyright All rights reserved. Volition is a registered trademark of Volition.com LLC. Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.3 seconds. Software © Snitz Forums