Username:
Password:
Save PasswordRegister
Forgot Password / Username?
Home | Search | Chat | FAQ | Posting Rules

All Forums
 Mystery Shopping, Merchandising & Demo
 Merchandising & Demo
 Feedback Requested: Merchandising Solutions Group Inc.
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly

Previous Page | Next Page

Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 7

Robert A. Miller
Star Contributor

PA
USA
387 Posts

Posted - 11/09/2011 :  8:23:40 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Guess what? I just received another e- mail for some projects in PA. The Carpet sets. Most will not be worth the travel time. I again requested for someone to contact me with information. I'll report back if/ when anything happens.
Go to Top of Page

Robert A. Miller
Star Contributor

PA
USA
387 Posts

Posted - 11/09/2011 :  8:28:27 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Guess what? I just received another e- mail for some projects in PA. The Carpet sets. Most will not be worth the travel time. I again requested for someone to contact me with information. I'll report back if/ when anything happens.
Go to Top of Page

Robert A. Miller
Star Contributor

PA
USA
387 Posts

Posted - 11/09/2011 :  8:34:53 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Guess what? I just received another e- mail to clean up some stores. Most are not worth the travel for the pay. I again requested to speak with someone concerning these carpet projects. I'll report back when I receive info, or lack of it.
Go to Top of Page

Robert A. Miller
Star Contributor

PA
USA
387 Posts

Posted - 11/09/2011 :  8:37:23 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Sorry about the multiple posts. My internet is jammed up. All the problems at Penn State. I live 30 miles away from Beaver Stadium.
Go to Top of Page

Robert A. Miller
Star Contributor

PA
USA
387 Posts

Posted - 11/11/2011 :  5:43:56 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
One post this time! I promise! LOL! I did get an e- mail from MSG. It, of course answered none of my questions, especially when I specifically requested a phone call. I'm not taking any of the projects. I have not decided if I will stay on their lists, or to get away altogether. I had applied to do projects with the company, I know nothing about the company, other than what I have read here. No person from MSG has ever contacted me in person about working with the outfit. I guess I am answering my own question. Many thanks.
Go to Top of Page

Kelly F.
Star Contributor

WA
USA
563 Posts

Posted - 11/11/2011 :  7:46:50 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Hey Robert,if i remember right i think you can go in and delete the multiple postings. I had to do it one time when it double posted by mistake. And i'm not taking any jobs from them either,so not worth the pay or hassle.

Kelly,
Silver Certified.
Merchandising The Puget Sound Area and Loving it! Love what you do, do what you love!
Go to Top of Page

MarlaB
Star Contributor

Attica, IN
USA
2843 Posts

Posted - 11/12/2011 :  04:49:35 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
it's a little trash can icon, to delete any 'extra' posts.

Marla
Go to Top of Page

Big Sue
Star Contributor

USA
781 Posts

Posted - 03/12/2012 :  08:26:50 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Any updates on this outfit? They are advertising on Shadow Shoppers for a project.
Go to Top of Page

MindyZ
Star Contributor

Hesperia, CA
USA
512 Posts

Posted - 03/12/2012 :  08:44:58 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Hubby applied for a few of the carpet sets (3), let them know they were less than 10 miles away from home, never heard back, they must have flown somebody in from back East.

MindyZ

Mindy
Go to Top of Page

Big Sue
Star Contributor

USA
781 Posts

Posted - 03/12/2012 :  08:56:05 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
This was the description in the email I got.

We have a project in your area to do sign measurements for Regency Properties.You will need a tape measure. Accurately measure (in feet and inches) and document
the sizes of existing signs on a survey form. Complete at least 2
survey forms per location. Measurements include post dimensions, and
spacing between posts and signs on a survey sheet. ACCURANCY IS
CRITICAL !! Take photographs at each location and fax in a survey
sheet report for each SIGN. Each property will have 2 signs. A few
properties could have 3-4. Be prepared and take enough survey
sheets with you to measure each sign on the property. AFTER the
survey results, sign caps will be produced to slide down the posts
and then be secured. There may be an installatioin project and
jobs available for you after the survey is completed, results used,
and signs produced.To Apply for this position log on to our website.

Couple of typos, guess they didn't proofread it. It mentions having to fax the survey forms to them but no mention of how to get the photos to them. No mention of when you would be paid either, but stated that the pay is a flat rate of $30.00.
Go to Top of Page

MindyZ
Star Contributor

Hesperia, CA
USA
512 Posts

Posted - 03/12/2012 :  11:19:19 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Big Sue, it doesn't sound too difficult, photo upload will more than likely involve store front 3 or 4 per sign set, sounds like a good gig, Hubby says to check it out and try it.

MindyZ

Mindy
Go to Top of Page

Big Sue
Star Contributor

USA
781 Posts

Posted - 03/12/2012 :  6:49:36 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by MindyZ

Big Sue, it doesn't sound too difficult, photo upload will more than likely involve store front 3 or 4 per sign set, sounds like a good gig, Hubby says to check it out and try it.

MindyZ

I am just not clear that these are stores since it says Regnecy Properties. That doesn't necessarily sound like store fronts to me, it sounds like real estate or apartments or something. I really don't know. Plus it mentions sign posts and the caps for them. That also doesn't sound like a store to me.

Plus I am a bit leery since in the posts for the last few years on here, it's been where is my check, my check is a month late, and comunication issues and no real info or real positive feedback for last year or this year.

If anyone has done any jobs in the last 6 months for them and had no communication issues and was paid on time and the agreed amount, I'd like to see that. I don't want to work and then have issues getting paid or have no or poor communication.
Go to Top of Page

MindyZ
Star Contributor

Hesperia, CA
USA
512 Posts

Posted - 03/12/2012 :  7:50:01 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Big Sue, Hubby replied to an E-mail today will let u know if he finds out more, remember... it's only an offer, not a sure thing.

MindyZ

Mindy
Go to Top of Page

MindyZ
Star Contributor

Hesperia, CA
USA
512 Posts

Posted - 03/13/2012 :  11:30:01 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
They only had one location, too far to go for pay that was offered.

MindyZ

Mindy
Go to Top of Page

SharonC

Jacksonville, FL
USA
30 Posts

Posted - 03/24/2012 :  11:29:21 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
This company is a complete waste of time. Don't even bother signing up. I've been w/them for about 3 yrs and have only ever had TWO jobs. I check my dashboard frequently and there is NEVER any work and all the jobs listed are YEARS old... they never even remove them.

Don't let them make you work for free. YOUR time is worth $$$. Demand compensation for it.
Go to Top of Page

MarlaB
Star Contributor

Attica, IN
USA
2843 Posts

Posted - 03/24/2012 :  4:45:45 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Sharon, I agree, I've had 1 job over the last few years. Really can't tell when I applied, it's been so long.

Marla
Go to Top of Page

MCBarb
Star Contributor

USA
1642 Posts

Posted - 04/03/2012 :  08:10:20 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Any recent feedback?
Go to Top of Page

DChristine
Valued Contributor

USA
220 Posts

Posted - 08/31/2012 :  10:56:33 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I received a call to do a 1 store project. I have called project the manager and recruiter for some info. I haven't received a response and wondering if this is the norm for this company. Most companys I work for at least has someone answering the phone somewhere.
Go to Top of Page

Kelly F.
Star Contributor

WA
USA
563 Posts

Posted - 08/31/2012 :  3:08:50 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Unfortunately this is the norm with this company,that is unless they need you right away to get a job done for them, THEN they might get back to you.

Kelly,
Silver Certified.
Merchandising The Puget Sound Area and Loving it! Love what you do, do what you love!
Go to Top of Page

MarlaB
Star Contributor

Attica, IN
USA
2843 Posts

Posted - 08/31/2012 :  4:07:43 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I done 1 job for them, in 2010, nothing since. I don't remember ever speaking to anyone. Just did the job, turned it in, and got paid.

Marla
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 7 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Volition Copyright All rights reserved. Volition is a registered trademark of Volition.com LLC. Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.23 seconds. Software © Snitz Forums