Username:
Password:
Save PasswordRegister
Forgot Password / Username?
Home | Search | Chat | FAQ | Posting Rules

All Forums
 Mystery Shopping, Merchandising & Demo
 Merchandising & Demo
 Feedback Requested: Merchandising Solutions Group Inc.
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly

Previous Page

Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 7

Sandie_CA
Valued Contributor

CA
USA
152 Posts

Posted - 09/17/2012 :  11:58:26 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I did about 10 locations for the sign measuring job. It was great pay for the time spent. It really wasn't too difficult.

I did have some issue with the reporting as there system is a bit old fashioned. There was also a weird issue months afterwards where it seems they were having some internal issues.

Sandie * MSPA Gold
I have video equipment and love route shopping.
Go to Top of Page

MarlaB
Star Contributor

Attica, IN
USA
2843 Posts

Posted - 09/18/2012 :  03:43:30 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I noticed that they're advertising for a client that I used to do, and I applied for the job.

Marla
Go to Top of Page

Big Sue
Star Contributor

USA
784 Posts

Posted - 09/18/2012 :  07:52:58 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by MarlaB

I noticed that they're advertising for a client that I used to do, and I applied for the job.

Is that the Consumer Cellular service in Sears?
Go to Top of Page

MarlaB
Star Contributor

Attica, IN
USA
2843 Posts

Posted - 09/18/2012 :  12:58:24 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
that's the one

Marla
Go to Top of Page

MarlaB
Star Contributor

Attica, IN
USA
2843 Posts

Posted - 09/18/2012 :  5:21:38 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I did 1 job for them, I just used my fax machine (if I remember right), it's not a big deal for me, since I have a 4n1 machine.

they paid on time, it took awhile to get an assignment after I applied. I think the jobs show up under the 'My Projects' tab. My job from March 2010 is still showing.

Marla
Go to Top of Page

Big Sue
Star Contributor

USA
784 Posts

Posted - 09/18/2012 :  7:02:18 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by MarlaB

I did 1 job for them, I just used my fax machine (if I remember right), it's not a big deal for me, since I have a 4n1 machine.

they paid on time, it took awhile to get an assignment after I applied. I think the jobs show up under the 'My Projects' tab. My job from March 2010 is still showing.

I don't seem to have a "My Projects" tab. Maybe that's because I haven't done anything for them yet or been assigned anything yet?? I only have Jobs Available and Jobs In My Area to click on. I don't have a fax, so that is why I was asking. One job in two years???
Go to Top of Page

MarlaB
Star Contributor

Attica, IN
USA
2843 Posts

Posted - 09/19/2012 :  05:57:43 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I didn't apply for any other work. There was work that I didn't want to do. It's self-assign/apply.

Marla
Go to Top of Page

Big Sue
Star Contributor

USA
784 Posts

Posted - 09/25/2012 :  5:21:44 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Marla, did you get any of the Sears jobs? I was told they would start assigning them last week and I have heard zip. The site just shows that I have applied for them.
Go to Top of Page

MarlaB
Star Contributor

Attica, IN
USA
2843 Posts

Posted - 09/26/2012 :  01:04:16 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Nope, just 'applied', but if I remember right, that's what it showed until I got the job. I looked back at my emails from them. After I applied for the one job, I received an email reminding me to apply. I responded stating that I had already applied, once I did that things went quickly. The deadline, on that job, was March 29, and they contacted me on March 23. I don't know if that's normal for them or not. I'm expecting to hear anything for at least 2 more weeks. Luckily for me, I can drop in that store most any time.

Marla
Go to Top of Page

MindyZ
Star Contributor

Hesperia, CA
USA
512 Posts

Posted - 10/05/2014 :  06:28:28 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Any recent info on this company, been a few years since anybody has posted re: dealings and work for them, got an E-mail re: a project for them.

TIA,
HubbyZ

Mindy
Go to Top of Page

Big Sue
Star Contributor

USA
784 Posts

Posted - 12/14/2014 :  4:57:09 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Anyone working for this company? Any updates? Pay? Communication? Frequency of work?
Go to Top of Page

Sandie_CA
Valued Contributor

CA
USA
152 Posts

Posted - 12/17/2014 :  08:32:38 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I did a second project with MSG. The communication with company representative was fairly good. The pay was excellent for the time spent. I still had to fax, which is a pain since I have a 3 in 1 machine with no fax capability. In my area, though, the to projects I have done seem to have been the only work available. It seems like there is more work in other areas.

Sandie * MSPA Gold
I have video equipment and love route shopping.
Go to Top of Page

MCBarb
Star Contributor

USA
1647 Posts

Posted - 02/27/2015 :  05:22:45 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Any recent feedback? They sent me an email about resets in a grocery store nearby.
Go to Top of Page

BlueAbe
Star Contributor

Mid-Central, Ohio
USA
2096 Posts

Posted - 03/14/2015 :  7:55:06 PM  Visit BlueAbe's Homepage  Send BlueAbe an AOL message  Reply  Reply with Quote
I'm working on that grocery reset. While I can't speak for anyone else that's working with me, *I* got paid for my work on the proper pay date.

I like the grocery reset they have!

Gold certified since the beginning. Merchandising, Mystery shopping, & Court Research throughout Mid-Central Ohio.
Go to Top of Page

MarlaB
Star Contributor

Attica, IN
USA
2843 Posts

Posted - 04/17/2017 :  4:06:56 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Anyone working for them now? I'm getting emails regarding greeting cards in Cracker Bell.

Marla
Go to Top of Page

Sue A
Star Contributor

USA
457 Posts

Posted - 04/17/2017 :  5:59:59 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I got over 12 emails from them back in March for that job. Went in and applied for it. never heard a word back from them. These past 2 weeks I have been getting emails every day for that job.
I emailed the people that keep sending me the emails and one reply was to keep applying for the job.

I worked for them once about 8 years ago. And as I recall they did pay on time.

Sue A
Silver Certified
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 7 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Volition Copyright All rights reserved. Volition is a registered trademark of Volition.com LLC. Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.19 seconds. Software © Snitz Forums