Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 5

Rene-R
Valued Contributor

Phoenix, AZ
USA
171 Posts

Posted - 01/24/2012 :  8:03:32 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I agree on the 'year' drop-down menu on reports. I wonder every time I scroll past 2009 why that can't be removed.

On the flip side, I *LOVE* the option to save the PDF of a report, and I wish every MSC gave you that option. Really it only benefits the MSC! Because that way I can see what I already told them if I get a question on the shop a week later. Plus I can see what I wrote about a client on my last visit - which is usually 3 mons or more in the past - so I don't use the same verbiage again. I don't want the MSC or the client to think I am cutting & pasting my report, but then again we all have our own writing 'voice' and I don't want to accidentally describe their delicious rolls the same way twice. :)

Sassie rocks, overall, though.

Gold shopping metro Phoenix & airports everywhere, since 2005. ~ Have Video equipment, will travel!
Go to Top of Page

Lauren75

USA
48 Posts

Posted - 07/06/2012 :  7:02:27 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Am I the only one that cannot upload photos from my android phone right into my sassie reports? I never have a problem doing so with prophet assignments. Other than this slight issues, I generally prefer sassie. Not sure if it because my phone is a little older or its just something that the sassie platform doesn't offer.
Go to Top of Page

KarenMSW
Valued Contributor

USA
183 Posts

Posted - 07/06/2012 :  7:46:31 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Rene-R

I agree on the 'year' drop-down menu on reports. I wonder every time I scroll past 2009 why that can't be removed.

On the flip side, I *LOVE* the option to save the PDF of a report, and I wish every MSC gave you that option. Really it only benefits the MSC! Because that way I can see what I already told them if I get a question on the shop a week later. Plus I can see what I wrote about a client on my last visit - which is usually 3 mons or more in the past - so I don't use the same verbiage again. I don't want the MSC or the client to think I am cutting & pasting my report, but then again we all have our own writing 'voice' and I don't want to accidentally describe their delicious rolls the same way twice. :)

Sassie rocks, overall, though.

I've noticed that the save to a PDF option is not consistently available within the same MSC, sometimes it is, sometimes it isn't. Since I use the PDFs as tax documentation (ie payment promised and location where I went for mileage purposes), when it doesn't give me the option after I submit it, I just go back into the report as if to edit it, print it as a PDF, then resubmit the report. I've never had to go back to one of the reports after I've submitted it (usually get any questions soon enough after the shop as to remember what happened), and never review what I've submitted before as I've never had a MSC think it was too similar to the previous report except when I've done multiple locations of the same bank on the same day (that time I did get into a groove and wrote very similar comments but that was quite some time ago!).

Karen
Go to Top of Page

Susan L
Star Contributor

Westchester County, New York
USA
267 Posts

Posted - 07/06/2012 :  8:24:52 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Since the pdf file is not available for every Sassie company it would be nice if printouts for the Google Chrome browser would print or save as PDF the browser pages. the pages print out but often the checked boxes, times, date, etc. are missing from the printouts.

Susan L.
Go to Top of Page

BrendaInFL

Palm Beach, FL
USA
44 Posts

Posted - 10/12/2012 :  11:16:52 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Hi,
I have a suggestion that might improve the sassie experience:

I have found some difficulty in finding opportunities, when the shops come up with jobs I am not interested in performing. In other words, I do not care to do fast food shops. Some companies have a myriad of fast food shops listed within my location area of interest. It would be beneficial, if there was a way that I could "opt-out" of a specific type of mystery shopping opportunity and still see additional jobs.

Just a suggestion.
I await a response.
Brenda
Go to Top of Page

ValricoConnie
Star Contributor

FL
USA
1083 Posts

Posted - 10/12/2012 :  8:28:03 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I would like to be able to pre-set a distance and zip code, so I don't have to type it in each time I want to do a search. Even having the home state preset would save me a lot of time.

>^..^< ::¤Connie¤::¤Gold Certified¤:: >^..^<
Go to Top of Page

Sandi G
Star Contributor

Tallahassee, FL
USA
918 Posts

Posted - 12/07/2012 :  10:37:57 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Has there been an update to the way they register guidelines have been downloaded? It used to be that if I had multiple assignments for the same program with the same guidelines, downloading them from one assignment would mark them all as having been downloaded. That suddenly seems to have stopped. When I have 10 assignments on the same program, it becomes tedious to click the link and refresh the page for each one of them so I can print the form. This has happened for multiple MSP sites, so I don't think it is just a setting that a certain scheduler opted to use.

--Sandi
traditional & video shopping FL and GA
Go to Top of Page

DLampkin
Star Contributor

New York City, NY
USA
289 Posts

Posted - 02/03/2013 :  07:20:26 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I think it would be great if Sassie would copy me on any messages I send to a scheduler whenever I click on the "Help/Contact" link within a shop on my log. The system should automatically CC it to my registered email address. Thanks.

~~DLampkin~~
Go to Top of Page

Sandi G
Star Contributor

Tallahassee, FL
USA
918 Posts

Posted - 02/03/2013 :  10:50:12 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Agree! Since the scheduler's email fills in automatically, last time I tried just adding mine after that (separated with a semicolon) but that didn't work.

--Sandi
traditional & video shopping FL and GA
Go to Top of Page

AnnaZ
Valued Contributor

Burlington, MA
USA
230 Posts

Posted - 03/05/2014 :  06:42:34 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I really hope that Sassie implements that an email is sent automatically to the shopper's email address as well when the help/contact link messaging inside the website is utilized. Otherwise we the shoppers have no proof that we contacted the scheduler. It has happened twice to me the last month.
Go to Top of Page

BrendaInFL

Palm Beach, FL
USA
44 Posts

Posted - 03/05/2014 :  08:19:48 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
A huge improvement would be to allow the shopper to decide the mileage criteria when looking for jobs on the job board.
On some sites the mileage is 10 miles and on other sites it is 20. Both are too small, as I am willing to travel 45 miles for the right kind of job.
Go to Top of Page

Bill Kapelli
Star Contributor

Kissimmee, FL
USA
281 Posts

Posted - 03/05/2014 :  3:43:05 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I'm sure that others may have suggested this, but I would like to see a way that shoppers could exclude certain types of shops in which we have absolutely no interest.

Bill Kapelli
MSPA Gold Certified
Kissimmee [Metro Orlando], FL
Go to Top of Page

Lauren75

USA
48 Posts

Posted - 03/22/2014 :  6:23:29 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Thanks! Not sure if my phone update did it or sassie added it, but I can now upload receipts right from my phone camera...loving it!!
Go to Top of Page

Bill Kapelli
Star Contributor

Kissimmee, FL
USA
281 Posts

Posted - 03/23/2014 :  05:07:59 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by AnnaZ

I really hope that Sassie implements that an email is sent automatically to the shopper's email address as well when the help/contact link messaging inside the website is utilized. Otherwise we the shoppers have no proof that we contacted the scheduler. It has happened twice to me the last month.

I agree with you, Anna! What I do is simply write my e-mail to the scheduler in the Help/Contact field on the MSC site, then simply copy-and-paste it into an e-mail that I send to the scheduler, CCing myself, so that I have proof of a given contact.

Bill Kapelli
MSPA Gold Certified
Kissimmee [Metro Orlando], FL
Go to Top of Page

LisaOV
Star Contributor

MN
USA
2659 Posts

Posted - 03/25/2014 :  05:26:10 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Since I do only phone shops, it would be nice if it showed those. Instead I've been going to United States and looking into each type of shop for phone stuff. So far it has worked - but it would be nice if there was an *anywhere* or *phone / web shop* button somewhere.

With other companies I've been looking for the lowest paid shops and BINGO, those are the phone shops. LOL
Go to Top of Page

LAlao
Star Contributor

LA
USA
317 Posts

Posted - 05/10/2016 :  05:38:46 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I wish I could set the mobile site to default to desktop when I login from the phone. Because the mobile site automatically shows a map and 20-mile radius when I search and it is a time waster because:

1. I pretty much know what is within 20 miles of me (especially when the address is given) so the map is completely unnecessary and just takes up time and space.
2. I want to see a larger radius or state search which then requires several more pages to click Request Desktop Site>Classic Job Board> State.

I have no control over the defaults and it is frustrating to have to go in click-circles just to reach the page and format that I find most useful. A link to map a location would be sufficient, just in case, but almost never do I need to see that map on a typical search.
Go to Top of Page

Bob Engleman
Star Contributor

Dayton, OH
USA
364 Posts

Posted - 08/31/2017 :  10:11:49 AM  Visit Bob Engleman's Homepage  Reply  Reply with Quote
........the ability to revert to the format in use for at least the last 12 years. As the old adage concisely states, if it ain't broke, don't try to fix it!

Bob
Go to Top of Page

Julie_WA_Writer
Star Contributor

Western, Washington
USA
1880 Posts

Posted - 08/31/2017 :  10:48:08 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Completely agreed, Bob. The new website is awful and ugly.

“Great empires are not maintained by timidity.” Tacitus
Go to Top of Page

BrendaInFL

Palm Beach, FL
USA
44 Posts

Posted - 08/31/2017 :  12:45:14 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
In 2012, I posted the following:
I have a suggestion that might improve the sassie experience:

I have found some difficulty in finding opportunities, when the shops come up with jobs I am not interested in performing. In other words, I do not care to do fast food shops. Some companies have a myriad of fast food shops listed within my location area of interest. It would be beneficial, if there was a way that I could "opt-out" of a specific type of mystery shopping opportunity and still see additional jobs.

Just a suggestion.
I await a response.
Brenda
Go to Top of Page

MicahPage
Star Contributor

Norwalk, CA
USA
284 Posts

Posted - 09/01/2017 :  01:04:09 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
The Sassie platform was one of my favorites. WAS. However, in it's defense, Sassie is much better than Prophet. Sassie is also much better than most of these "home grown" systems that are quite hokie. My new favorite platform is the ISS one. That one has a shop type category search.

Micah
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 5 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Volition ® Copyright © All rights reserved. Volition is a registered trademark of Volition.com LLC. Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.36 seconds. Software © Snitz Forums