Next Page

Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 6

SJones
Star Contributor

USA
3121 Posts

Posted - 09/21/2003 :  07:45:50 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Did anybody work for this company? There is not a lot of information on their website, but they appear to have work available in my area. When do they usually pay? Do they require you to submit receipts etc?

Susanne
MSPA Silver Certified!

TSA_Sarah
Valued Contributor

Arkansas
USA
108 Posts

Posted - 09/21/2003 :  08:01:15 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I do a couple of jobs a month for them. I like their assignments and their pay. I believe they took around 45 days to pay me last time. Most of the jobs I have done for them have not required me to submit receipts.

Sarah
MSPA Gold Certified
Go to Top of Page

PamInCa
Star Contributor

CA
USA
6556 Posts

Posted - 09/21/2003 :  08:23:37 AM  Visit PamInCa's Homepage  Reply  Reply with Quote
They are one of my favorites, I shop about 6 times a month for them. The pay is very good, the report is easy and the payments are sent in a timely fashion.

PamInCa
Author of: "The Essential Guide to Mystery Shopping"
Go to Top of Page

Sandi In Mississippi
Star Contributor

MS
USA
1285 Posts

Posted - 09/21/2003 :  08:27:55 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Fabulous company, nice people, reliable pay. They don't pay lightning fast, but in 45-50 it is always there. Occasionally they pay a bit quicker than that, but you don't have to worry about them. There's no scolding, "reminders", or silliness. They just give you your assignment and explain what they want clearly. You'll like them I think. Some projects require receipts and most can be faxed to a toll-free. A few things don't require them.
Go to Top of Page

Paula Kutka
Star Contributor

Houston, TX
USA
1671 Posts

Posted - 09/21/2003 :  09:21:54 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I like Quest For The Best alot. The assignment forms are very easy and quick. The assignments are quick and the pay decent. The payments have been received in a timely manner. They also say on their email notices that Gold and Silver certified are sent advanced notices of assignments. I would recommend shopping for them. They added up my shop payments wrong once and I called them and they mailed out the correct amount that day. No horsing around and making me wait.
Go to Top of Page

Barbara N.CA
Star Contributor

San Francisco, CA
USA
2397 Posts

Posted - 09/21/2003 :  09:25:36 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I like Quest for Best a lot. So far, all the assignments I've done for them (not much, about once or twice a month) are food related. The pay is, to me, more than reasonable given the small amount of work that needs to be done. For the assignments I've done for them, they always pay a fee plus adequate reimbursement for the food. Their forms are simple and straightforward. The requirements are reasonable in terms of how many people you must interact with and what you need to observe.

The ONLY reminder I get from them is an automated but politely phrased one that they send after I submit a report -- to send in a receipt for one of their clients, because this client requires a receipt. Shoppers are given a choice of either mailing the receipts or faxing them to a toll free number.

Payment is like clockwork.

I would be delighted if more companies were like Quest for Best.

Barbara
MSPA Gold Shopper since June, 2003.
MSPA 2005 "Go To" Shopper
Go to Top of Page

Patricia_IN
Valued Contributor

Peru, IN
USA
225 Posts

Posted - 09/21/2003 :  11:29:39 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
This is a company that notifies MSPA certified shoppers first. I love working for them. I fax my receipts and the number is toll free.
MSPA gold certified

shopping Logansport, Kokomo, Peru, Rochester, and Wabash
Go to Top of Page

CarolynClinePA

Glen Mills, PA
USA
16 Posts

Posted - 09/21/2003 :  1:07:26 PM  Send CarolynClinePA an AOL message  Reply  Reply with Quote
Hi,

Quest for Best is a great company! I thoroughly enjoy doing their assignments. They pay well too! Enjoy!

Carolyn Cline
MSPA Gold Certified ubtckc
Shopping Delaware,Chester and Buck County PA and Wilmington DE.
Go to Top of Page

LindaCulp
Star Contributor

Portland, Oregon
USA
2339 Posts

Posted - 09/21/2003 :  1:44:34 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I like Quest for the Best, too, for all the reasons already stated. I wish they had MORE shops around here . . .

Happily shopping the Portland, Oregon metro area!
~MSPA *Gold* Certified, 2003~
Go to Top of Page

MichelleCPD
Valued Contributor

USA
110 Posts

Posted - 09/21/2003 :  4:47:16 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I too, have shopped for them, and enjoy the shops a lot. As stated above, you don't have to worry about the pay, and the pay is pretty good.

My problem is......They never have any shops in my area anymore!
Go to Top of Page

RebekahTN
Valued Contributor

McMinnville, TN
USA
125 Posts

Posted - 09/21/2003 :  5:12:52 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I have yet to do a shop for Quest for the Best. I have been sent job opportunities but they have been more than 50 miles away. I am HOPING to get some in my area. From the descriptions of what I have read for the jobs you are fairly paid for the work you do. Better than most.

Rebekah Blake

Shopping and Merchandising in McMinnville, Manchester, Smithville, Tullahoma, Woodbury, Sparta, Cookeville and Murfreesboro Since April 2003.
MSPA Silver Certified # xxfuj7
Go to Top of Page

MaryLou
Inactive

East County / San Diego, CA
USA
915 Posts

Posted - 09/21/2003 :  5:28:13 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
If all companies were run like the Roams (Chuck & Patty) run Quest For Best, nobody would ever have a complaint!
They are fantastic.
Go to Top of Page

PamelaS
Valued Contributor

Los Angeles, CA
USA
147 Posts

Posted - 09/21/2003 :  6:20:52 PM  Send PamelaS an AOL message  Reply  Reply with Quote
I got a PILE O' WORK from this company after updating my PROPHET profile with my silver cert.

Shopping Los Angeles and Orange Counties. MSPA Gold Certification: 3qangd
Go to Top of Page

Shasha
Valued Contributor

MS Gulf Coast
USA
241 Posts

Posted - 09/21/2003 :  9:50:54 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I enjoy working for this company. There are not a lot of jobs in my area but sometimes I manage to get a few. They don't pay as fast as some of the others but they do pay. I have never had a problem working with this company.

mystery shopping along the mississippi gulf coast & mobile, al
mspa silver certified
Go to Top of Page

CathyInMD
Star Contributor

MD
USA
441 Posts

Posted - 10/15/2003 :  09:47:21 AM  Visit CathyInMD's Homepage  Reply  Reply with Quote
I enjoy working for this company. I received payments in 30 days.

MSPA Gold Certified
Shopping In Maryland
xiffkw
Go to Top of Page

Angela Burton
Valued Contributor

Schererville, IN
USA
197 Posts

Posted - 10/15/2003 :  11:50:45 AM  Send Angela Burton an AOL message  Reply  Reply with Quote
I like working for them as well. Pay is decent and paid in a timely manner - generally 30 - 45 days. The forms are easy to use for the shops I've done and take very little time to do for the pay/reimbursement.

How did you get more jobs when you updated your certificate on SASSIE? They are a Prophet site. Now, you can also update your certificate with them - but it is Prophet, not SASSIE.

Shopping NW Indiana
MSPA Gold Certified #7cw9pu
Go to Top of Page

Tonia`

San Jose, CA
USA
26 Posts

Posted - 10/15/2003 :  12:53:30 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Could someone post a link to their site?

Silver Certified r97lvy,
Going for Gold in San Francisco
Go to Top of Page

Christine C
Valued Contributor

Just Outside Houston, Texas
USA
168 Posts

Posted - 10/15/2003 :  5:35:48 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Tonia
They are on the Volition list of mystery shopping companies on the Q thru Z page. They are listed as Quest for Best. You can link directly to their website from there.

I echo the other sentiments. The shops are well compensated for what is required. I have only completed 4 shops for them - but I really have enjoyed them.

MSPA Gold Certified
Happy shopping Houston to Galveston and everything in between and just beyond
Go to Top of Page

Cath
Star Contributor

USA
703 Posts

Posted - 10/15/2003 :  6:12:13 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
If they have restaurants in NJ, I would surely be interested. I am Gold Certified.

MSPA "Go To Shopper" 2006
MSPA Gold Certified, July 2003.
MSPA Gold Certified Shoppers Panel, Washington, DC, November 7, 2003.
Specializing in hotels, resorts and restaurants since 2002.
Go to Top of Page

NancyG
Contributor

Arlington, TX
USA
92 Posts

Posted - 10/15/2003 :  7:58:03 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
It took me a while for my first shop with Quest for the Best, but now I always try for more. My area is limited with available shops but the reports are easy to complete and payment is always timely !

I'm hoping my gold certification Saturday will locate more shops with Quest for the Best.

Nancy
Shopping Dallas-Ft. Worth
Gold Certified
Video Certified with equipment
Go to Top of Page

Shasha
Valued Contributor

MS Gulf Coast
USA
241 Posts

Posted - 11/24/2003 :  8:26:30 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
This is a great company to work for. I have completed several assignments for them in the past and I have never had any problems with them. They are reliable.

mystery shopping along the mississippi gulf coast & mobile, al
mspa silver certified
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 6 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Next Page
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Volition Copyright All rights reserved. Volition is a registered trademark of Volition.com LLC. Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.26 seconds. Software © Snitz Forums