Previous Page | Next Page

Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 6

VickiC
Star Contributor

Placentia, CA
USA
455 Posts

Posted - 11/06/2004 :  11:08:05 AM  Send VickiC an AOL message  Reply  Reply with Quote
I frequently get offerred 50+ jobs on Q4B's site. I do not have the time to click thru and decline all of them.

Shopping North Orange County, Gold Certified
Go to Top of Page

Kim Shops the Beach

USA
22 Posts

Posted - 11/06/2004 :  4:37:46 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
How do they notify you that a shop was accepted? I just did my first shop for them, but there is nothing on the site to show shops completed/received.

Kim
Go to Top of Page

VickiC
Star Contributor

Placentia, CA
USA
455 Posts

Posted - 11/06/2004 :  6:37:59 PM  Send VickiC an AOL message  Reply  Reply with Quote
Did you get a confirmation number when you submitted it? I have neverr had problems submitting a shop for them. If you submitted it and it's gone from your to do lsit chances are they got it, but it's a good idea to write down your confirmation numer.

Shopping North Orange County, Gold Certified
Go to Top of Page

CarmenBolin
Valued Contributor

Camarillo, CA
USA
199 Posts

Posted - 11/06/2004 :  9:02:59 PM  Send CarmenBolin an AOL message  Reply  Reply with Quote
I really like shopping for them... they pay quick, and seem to consistenly offer me jobs.

MSPA Gold Certified July 2005
Shopping & Merchandising Ventura, Santa Barbara, and Los Angeles Counties
Go to Top of Page

Elsie
Star Contributor

Camuy, Puerto Rico
USA
444 Posts

Posted - 11/07/2004 :  5:46:47 PM  Visit Elsie's Homepage  Reply  Reply with Quote
It's a shame they don't have jobs in my area. They sound like a great company to work for.

Shopping Puerto Rico! I wanna merchandise too. Help!
Go to Top of Page

AngieKS

Wichita, KS
USA
25 Posts

Posted - 12/16/2004 :  9:27:38 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I've had very good, uneventful experiences with this company in the past. However, a few weeks ago, I was SO favorably impressed! There was a conflict between the shop instructions and the worksheet. Well, the first good news was that the instruction page had a toll-free phone number to call for questions. Then, the phone was promptly answered by a real person (Charles). He was quite pleasant, looked into the situation right then, and apologized for the problem. He said he would get the forms fixed in 20 minutes or so and email me when it was done. And 15 minutes later all was fixed. No wondering and worrying if I would get an answer before the shop date! Very professional company!!

MSPA Silver Certified o7mezy/ NARMS Proficiency Test passed
Go to Top of Page

DiannaPhillips
Valued Contributor

Tucson, AZ
USA
184 Posts

Posted - 12/17/2004 :  06:17:04 AM  Visit DiannaPhillips's Homepage  Reply  Reply with Quote
I have to chime in also. I have done several shops for this company and once you understand the Prophet System the reports, finding paperwork etc. is easy and simple. They pay on time and get AAAAA+ from me. Di

Dianna
Triple MSPA Gold Certified
Independent Contractor/Scheduler
Go to Top of Page

LynnPerley
Valued Contributor

Kernersville, NC
USA
230 Posts

Posted - 12/17/2004 :  07:39:19 AM  Send LynnPerley an AOL message  Reply  Reply with Quote
More praise from me for this company. The shops get snapped up quickly in this area, so they must be popular.

Lynn
Shopping the Piedmont Triad, NC Area
MSPA Silver # qhhkk5
Go to Top of Page

JeanH

North San Diego County, CA
USA
42 Posts

Posted - 12/17/2004 :  10:00:33 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I just started mystery shopping in July and my first shop was with Quest for Best. I only do this very part-time (averaging about one shop per week), and have done one shop each month for them. I've had no troubles whatsoever and find their pay to be very reasonable.

Jean Hutchins
GOLD CERTIFIED
Go to Top of Page

KelliW
Contributor

Little Rock, AR
USA
71 Posts

Posted - 12/18/2004 :  10:57:00 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I absolutely love em! They gotta be on Santa's good list, because they ROCK,

They were one of my first shops, they keep it simple, and pay like clockwork.

happy holidays!

KelliW

Silver Certified & about to go GOLD!
Go to Top of Page

Lin A

USA
28 Posts

Posted - 02/13/2005 :  12:02:52 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I used to be inundated with email job alerts from this company, but of late I haven't gotten anything from them. As I recall, it was basically two food chains they sent the emailings out for.

Has anyone recently gotten the job notices or does anyone know if they lost the contracts or where they've gone to?
Go to Top of Page

CBethell

Charleston, SC
USA
24 Posts

Posted - 02/13/2005 :  06:10:20 AM  Send CBethell an AOL message  Reply  Reply with Quote
I did my first shop for them yesterday and it was lots of fun! The forms are easy and the instructions were very clear. First shop that I have ever done that did not require a receipt.

Celeste Bethell
Shopping Charleston SC and surrounding tourist destinations! Gold Certified.
Go to Top of Page

Anna-L
Valued Contributor

TN
USA
223 Posts

Posted - 02/13/2005 :  06:55:01 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I have not received e-mails from them since they changed the website. But they only had/have one shop in my area to begin with. I do like their forms and instructins.

Anna
Go to Top of Page

Patricia Thomas
Apprentice

Saint Louis, MO
USA
3 Posts

Posted - 02/13/2005 :  10:11:20 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I really like Quest for Best - I appreciate the logical way that the shopper section of their website is set up, and their shop forms are quite easy to fill out. It only takes me about 1/3-1/2 as much time to fill out Quest for Best forms out vs other MS companies. So I try to snap their shops up whenever I get an e-mail blast from them. Unfortunately, in my area (within 20-25 miles), shop opportunities are limited. Oh, well--I wish them well on their Quest for the Best!
(yes, I know that I shouldn't have "gone there" with that last quip!)

MSPA Silver Certified
Go to Top of Page

JulieShops
Valued Contributor

Benwood, West Virginia
USA
174 Posts

Posted - 02/13/2005 :  10:56:24 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I do at least one or two shops a month for Quest For Best. They pay via PayPal, the month after the shops were completed.

Last month I had to cancel a shop because we had tons of rain and flooding, and several roads were blocked because of hillside slips. I literally could not get to the location I had scheduled, because the roads were closed off. The person I spoke with was very nice, and assured me that I would still be able to do shops for them in the future. I just completed a shop for them yesterday, as a matter of fact.

I love this company, their shops are fun and do not require crazy scenarios or long narratives. The instructions are clear and the forms are simple to complete. I would highly recommend Quest For Best to anyone who asked about it.
Go to Top of Page

SusanB
Valued Contributor

North Port, FL
USA
110 Posts

Posted - 02/13/2005 :  12:44:19 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I love shopping for them, too. Last summer, after Hurricane Charley hit down here, I had a shop scheduled on Sanibel Island. Not realizing how badly the island was hit, I headed that way. The business was still closed due to hurricane damage. Quest For Best still paid me the fee, which covered my gas and tolls. Very generous, I shop for them every time something is available here!

Silver Certified - kh63a1
Shopping in SW Florida
Go to Top of Page

Barbara N.CA
Star Contributor

San Francisco, CA
USA
2397 Posts

Posted - 02/13/2005 :  1:20:36 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I see more, not fewer, shops from the company in my area. I love this company. The instructions and forms are clear. Communication and payment are prompt. Patti is nice and professional. I would love it if more companies were like this one.

Barbara
MSPA Gold Shopper since June, 2003.
MSPA 2005 "Go To" Shopper
Go to Top of Page

Lin A

USA
28 Posts

Posted - 02/16/2005 :  12:09:00 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote

It's so strange how things happen sometimes. I had no sooner posted my message than I began getting the email job alerts again.

Gosh, perhaps I should try that with some of the other companies I'd like to hear from more frequently and see if it works as well!

Go to Top of Page

SarahDurn
Contributor

Chardon, OH
USA
59 Posts

Posted - 07/28/2005 :  04:45:13 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I just took my first job with them and after reading all of these comments I'm even more excited...yay!

Sarah
MSPA Gold Certified, May 2005
Go to Top of Page

Roswitha
Star Contributor

Pinellas Park, FL
USA
445 Posts

Posted - 07/28/2005 :  06:46:11 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Five stars in my book!
Clear instructions, good forms and prompt pay.
Wish they had more in my area.

Roswitha
MSPA Gold Shopping sunny Florida Tampa, St. Petersburg, Clearwater, Largo .....
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 6 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Volition Copyright All rights reserved. Volition is a registered trademark of Volition.com LLC. Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.38 seconds. Software © Snitz Forums