Previous Page | Next Page

Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 6

Paula K Slater

Little Rock, AR
USA
19 Posts

Posted - 01/21/2006 :  09:22:34 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Great company to work for! I do a couple of shops for them every month. They pay on time and notify you immediately when it has hit Paypal.

No problems with this company!

Paula
Silver Certified
Go to Top of Page

Bob Engleman
Star Contributor

Dayton, OH
USA
364 Posts

Posted - 10/17/2006 :  07:39:59 AM  Visit Bob Engleman's Homepage  Reply  Reply with Quote
Unfortunately, I've only received 1 assignment from Best. I state unfortunately, because the shop was easy, as was the report, and the pay, which arrived promptly, was quite reasonable.

Bob Engleman

Bob
Go to Top of Page

.KimSVision
Star Contributor

Orange County, CA
USA
1383 Posts

Posted - 12/03/2006 :  11:09:10 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Does anyone know whatever happened to them? I haven't received an email in over a month. There are no shops on their website.
I hope they're alright! ~ Kim
Go to Top of Page

MichaelinNH
Star Contributor

New Hampshire
USA
488 Posts

Posted - 12/03/2006 :  3:41:38 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I can't any because I am not currently active with them, but they seem to be recruiting for restaurant shops for most of the Northeast excluding NH and MA. I am just re-enrolled with them, verbiage states they will contact me in a few weeks if they need shoppers in my area.

MSPA Gold 8/9/2006 MSPA Silver 6/23/2007
Video Shopper Certified 6/9/2011 NV Workcard R-061144. Shopping 50 States, Puerto Rico & Canada.
Go to Top of Page

TamiH
Contributor

TN
USA
57 Posts

Posted - 12/04/2006 :  12:38:38 PM  Send TamiH an AOL message  Reply  Reply with Quote
I think they just haven't put out as many lately. I have done a few for them this month. Maybe clients are slowing down for the holidays in different shops - not sure. They are good and good payment. I don't think there is anything to worry about with them.

Tami
Gold Certified
Go to Top of Page

Betsy E
Valued Contributor

Birmingham, AL
USA
170 Posts

Posted - 12/04/2006 :  8:27:24 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I did a shop for them about three weeks ago. Haven't seen any listed since.
Go to Top of Page

Judy in VA
Star Contributor

VA
USA
836 Posts

Posted - 12/05/2006 :  02:07:46 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I miss the frequent shops they had at my mall.

MSPA 2007 Shopper of the Year
MSPA Gold Certified
Specializing in recorded and unrecorded phone shops
Go to Top of Page

Dar-L
Star Contributor

USA
1031 Posts

Posted - 12/05/2006 :  9:08:24 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Still alive and well, but I guess only in certain areas. The burger joint contract they had must have expired a while back, and I'm sure that contract was a lot of the business. I see new jobs posted daily in my area, but a lot of them are regional. Keep checking!
Go to Top of Page

MichaelinNH
Star Contributor

New Hampshire
USA
488 Posts

Posted - 01/13/2007 :  10:46:03 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I have accepted a shop with this company for the regional sub sandwich shop located primarily in NH and ME. The directions do not indicate if you can take someone with you or how you should pay. It is a Dine-In shop were you order a sandwich and wait to see if they add-on a chip or drink. Any feedback is appreciated if you are familiar with this shop.

MSPA Gold 8/9/2006 MSPA Silver 6/23/2007
Video Shopper Certified 6/9/2011 NV Workcard R-061144. Shopping 50 States, Puerto Rico & Canada.
Go to Top of Page

Laurie
Valued Contributor

Port Saint Lucie, Florida
USA
108 Posts

Posted - 01/13/2007 :  5:15:43 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I would like to chime in with my high recommendation for Quest for Best, they're in my top five favorite companies. I've shopped several different types of shops for them; all instructions are clear, concise and in the one circumstance I had to call the office I spoke with someone who handled my concern quickly. He even checked to make sure my profile was updated so notification for all the shops I could do in my area would be sent to me. Class act all around, I wish they had more shops here!

MSPA Gold Certified yxelnt
Shopping Florida's Treasure Coast and Palm Beaches
Go to Top of Page

MargeI
Star Contributor

Middletown, MD
USA
900 Posts

Posted - 09/02/2008 :  09:49:34 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Also one of my favorites. I wish they had more jobs by me. They are super.
Go to Top of Page

EricNY
Contributor

Long Island, NY
USA
63 Posts

Posted - 08/28/2009 :  1:24:17 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I did not even remember signing up for this company and then today I received a pair of emails for shops in my area....LOL

Eric
MSPA Gold Certified and shopping NY/NJ
Go to Top of Page

Dar-L
Star Contributor

USA
1031 Posts

Posted - 08/28/2009 :  9:15:49 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Q for B is a Prophet company, and Prophet shares info with other companies. You must work for another Prophet company and allowed the info sharing in you profile.
Go to Top of Page

EricNY
Contributor

Long Island, NY
USA
63 Posts

Posted - 01/25/2010 :  1:53:33 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I completed my first two shops for this company last month and I was paid about 35 days later. Shops were straight-forward and the pay was very reasonable. I just wish there were more shops available in my area!!!

Eric
MSPA Gold Certified and shopping NY/NJ
Go to Top of Page

SJones
Star Contributor

USA
3121 Posts

Posted - 01/25/2010 :  2:39:07 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Well, I have a beef with them now. I got a request for clarification. I had done a DT. The order taker did not state his name. In the clarification request I was asked whether I was sure that (name) did not mention his name and I just by accident clicked he didn't state his name... I have no idea where the name suddenly came from. I didn't enter it when I entered the report. It is not in my copy. So in my reply I could only confirm that it was indeed a male order taker (the name provided was a male name). But I reiterated he did not state his name, I didn't enter that name in my report. I explained further what happened in the speaker interaction and who was at the window etc.

I never heard back, got paid for the job. But now I'm suddenly not eligible for any of the jobs on their website. Not just for that particular location or that FF program, but any jobs. I can get in, sometimes I see jobs are available in certain cities. But I'm simply not eligible. And I know they are out there because I know others in the area still do them.

I emailed, called, left messages. I don't get replies, nobody answers the phone....

It's obvious it's because of that one job. I have worked for them for a long time. I like them because they pay well and have straightforward assignments. But this treatment is really not warranted. I wonder what would have happened, if I would have lied and said, oops, yes, he did state his name. Maybe giving me the name was a hint to do so. But I'm an honest person. I don't lie.

Anyhow, beware, if you get strange information requests.

Susanne
MSPA Silver Certified!
Go to Top of Page

JenGA
Valued Contributor

Kingsburg, CA
USA
157 Posts

Posted - 01/25/2010 :  5:13:48 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Have you tried the main company phone number-the one businesses would call if they wanted Quest's services? That may be another option too. I'm sorry that happened to you.

Jen
Mystery Shopping in the Central Valley of CA since 2005
Silver Certified since December 2008
Go to Top of Page

Bob Engleman
Star Contributor

Dayton, OH
USA
364 Posts

Posted - 01/25/2010 :  6:04:14 PM  Visit Bob Engleman's Homepage  Reply  Reply with Quote
SJ,

Since my last post on this MSC in Oct., 2006, I've completed approx. 150 jobs for them and have found these folks to be quite reasonable. There have been a few very minor hitches, which is normal for business, but all have been cleared to the satisfaction of all parties.

Bob
Go to Top of Page

SJones
Star Contributor

USA
3121 Posts

Posted - 01/25/2010 :  6:30:41 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Bob, I never had a problem with them until now. I'm not new to them. I was the original feedback requester in this post back in 2003. I have worked for them for years with an interruption when they didn't have anything in my area. I did hundreds of shops for them. Never had a problem. That's why their behavior is so strange. I answered their clarification request and heard nothing else. I thought the matter was resolved until I wasn't eligible for anything anymore and can't get a hold of anybody nor do they reply to my emails or return my calls.

Jen, I might try that. I tried the numbers I had. I don't mind not doing that location anymore or even that particular client. Just getting a response would be nice. The cold shoulder... I don't think I deserve that after all the work I have done for them.

Susanne
MSPA Silver Certified!
Go to Top of Page

SJones
Star Contributor

USA
3121 Posts

Posted - 01/26/2010 :  11:57:07 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Sometimes posting here does help. The company got in touch with me and it looks like we can work things out. Apparently my communication attempts got lost in cyber and voicemail space.

Susanne
MSPA Silver Certified!
Go to Top of Page

Bob Engleman
Star Contributor

Dayton, OH
USA
364 Posts

Posted - 01/26/2010 :  12:23:19 PM  Visit Bob Engleman's Homepage  Reply  Reply with Quote
SJ,

Without your permission, I pasted your comment to the owner, with whom I've met on several occasions. Finding him to be as upstanding as any businessman I've yet to encounter, I strongly felt this matter was an oversight.

Bob
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 6 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Volition Copyright All rights reserved. Volition is a registered trademark of Volition.com LLC. Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.34 seconds. Software © Snitz Forums