Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 6

Vincent442
Contributor

Los Angeles, CA
USA
51 Posts

Posted - 03/05/2011 :  10:32:40 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Great Company.- The schedulers really take the time to ensure good coaching PRIOR to assignment completion. Another "A" list shopping company by my book. These guys are fair,friendly and clear in their expectations of the shopper. Their guidelines make sense are easy to follow and elicit good data for the client. Questions about assignments are quickly answered and there is nary a condescending word to be heard.

Vincent
MSPA Gold
Shopping since 2001
Shopping from Kern County to the Mexican border."from the desert to the sea and all of Southern California".
Go to Top of Page

Vonni
Valued Contributor

NC
USA
193 Posts

Posted - 04/16/2011 :  06:26:22 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I just completed my first shop for this company. I am coming back after from a break from shopping. I really enjoyed the shop, the pay was reasonable, and the report was a breeze. I am on the lookout for more shops from this company. I am glad to read that they pay consistently.

Yvonne
Silver Certified
Go to Top of Page

Ms.Baker
Valued Contributor

Evansville, IN
USA
135 Posts

Posted - 04/22/2011 :  8:13:22 PM  Visit Ms.Baker's Homepage  Reply  Reply with Quote
I really like this company, but they usually don't have work in my area. I shop them when I am shopping out of state. The reports are easy and pay is better than some other larger companies.

Shopping the Tri-State area
Go to Top of Page

MattMS
Star Contributor

Genoa, Illinois
USA
360 Posts

Posted - 01/24/2012 :  8:28:59 PM  Send MattMS an AOL message  Reply  Reply with Quote
Can anyone give me an update as to when/how Quest for Best pays?

I did a shop 40 days ago with them. I'm by no means saying 40 days is out of the question, I've just seen a few people post 35 days payment, and the 16th of the month after the shop. By either of those I'm late. Do they pay check & paypal, or just paypal? Just trying to figure out where to be on the look out.

Thanks!

Matthew - shopping North Central & North West Illinois
Go to Top of Page

Sue Br.
Star Contributor

Oklahoma
USA
660 Posts

Posted - 01/25/2012 :  03:55:47 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I did a job on 11/2 and got paid on 12/19 for it. I think it depends on what time of the month you do your shops. If you do a shop early in the month and they don't pay until the middle of the next month it does seem like a long time but that is the norm. They always pay and pay on time. I love this company!

Sue
Go to Top of Page

Bob Engleman
Star Contributor

Dayton, OH
USA
368 Posts

Posted - 01/25/2012 :  06:47:28 AM  Visit Bob Engleman's Homepage  Reply  Reply with Quote
Matt,

My last shop for Quest was almost 1 1/2 yrs. ago, but at that time they paid on the 20th of the month following the job. As this is the 25th, and assuming the schedule hasn't changed, you're post due to be paid.

Bob
Go to Top of Page

MattMS
Star Contributor

Genoa, Illinois
USA
360 Posts

Posted - 01/25/2012 :  07:41:27 AM  Send MattMS an AOL message  Reply  Reply with Quote
Got paid this morning :-D

Matthew - shopping North Central & North West Illinois
Go to Top of Page

DLampkin
Star Contributor

New York City, NY
USA
293 Posts

Posted - 04/17/2012 :  6:25:56 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I have only conducted two shops for Quest, because they don't usually have much in my area, but whenever I see one I try to grab it. I do like them. The pay is decent and Nancy, my scheduler, is super nice.

The shop they usually have here is a very cool store to visit, and although the report is a tad lengthy and the client is super picky about not indicating the salesperson's name or gender in the narratives, the questions are straightforward. The scenarios don't have you posing ridiculous questions.

I did a shop for them on 3/30 and was paid for it today.

~~DLampkin~~
Go to Top of Page

Dar-L
Star Contributor

USA
1031 Posts

Posted - 04/17/2012 :  7:56:44 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Quest has ALWAYS paid me on the 17th (or first business day following if a weekend or holiday) for all jobs proofed the previous month. Kim's payroll is so reliable you could set your calendar by it!
QforB has always been tops for me!
Go to Top of Page

MCBarb
Star Contributor

USA
1691 Posts

Posted - 10/02/2013 :  06:21:48 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Wow, these folks have given me very easy and well paying shops and I took some more (6) this morning. Woohoo! I hope they are posted monthly now. They might as they are gas stations......
Go to Top of Page

Bob Engleman
Star Contributor

Dayton, OH
USA
368 Posts

Posted - 09/09/2015 :  07:47:24 AM  Visit Bob Engleman's Homepage  Reply  Reply with Quote
In a 39 month period, ending in the fall of 2010, I completed 297 shops for this MSC, with all being paid as agreed. In addition, both the head scheduler and owner were quite accessible and always accommodating. Unfortunately for me, they haven't had any work near me in the past 1/2 decade or the stated number of completions would be considerably higher. This MSC is a "three thumbs up" operation.

Bob
Go to Top of Page

Jade

USA
21 Posts

Posted - 09/22/2015 :  06:43:04 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Just make sure to print off your schedule! Nice folks. Fair and most months fast pay!

Shoppers rock!
Go to Top of Page

MCBarb
Star Contributor

USA
1691 Posts

Posted - 12/28/2015 :  12:19:48 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Has anyone gotten paid for November shops yet? I haven't gotten anything via Paypal or paper check.
Go to Top of Page

MCBarb
Star Contributor

USA
1691 Posts

Posted - 12/29/2015 :  06:48:04 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I found out checks went out 12/28.
Go to Top of Page

MCBarb
Star Contributor

USA
1691 Posts

Posted - 10/03/2017 :  07:06:52 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
They just lost their gas station shops. Oh no! I wonder who they went with?
Go to Top of Page

MicahPage
Star Contributor

Norwalk, CA
USA
289 Posts

Posted - 10/04/2017 :  12:11:49 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I forgot about this company. I remember when I first started doing this back in 2003, I signed up with every MSC I could find. As the years have gone by, I've found a handful of companies I really like shopping for. There are many I am indifferent to. There are a few that I despise. Then there are the rest that I signed up with, but they never had anything in my area, or if they did, it was gone quick or not of any interest.

Even now, I don't want to have to "hunt" to find assignments. I like the Sassie notifications so you know what shop is posted, the location, and the pay all in the email (with a link). You really don't need to go looking for shops (listed with Sassie).

Just to amuse myself, maybe I should see if my login is still active with them and if they do have any shops in my area.

Micah
Go to Top of Page

Bob Engleman
Star Contributor

Dayton, OH
USA
368 Posts

Posted - 10/04/2017 :  05:56:27 AM  Visit Bob Engleman's Homepage  Reply  Reply with Quote
Last week marked seven years since my last completion for Quest, but I keep in touch on an annual basis. Unfortunately for me, they still do not have any shops either near where I live or travel. If they have business in your "neck of the woods," do not hesitate to apply for the jobs; you will not be disappointed.

Bob
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 6 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Volition Copyright All rights reserved. Volition is a registered trademark of Volition.com LLC. Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.22 seconds. Software © Snitz Forums