Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 42

BCheatam
Star Contributor

IN
USA
290 Posts

Posted - 07/20/2006 :  7:34:19 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I'm not that crazy about Coke, it's kinda wimpy. I live and die for Double Cola (real strong). Unfortunately, it's only sold in souther Indiana and Ky, so I have to drive way south to get it.
I did find some Mello Yello in the two liter at a little store near me, I like it better than colas.

Silver Certified Mystery Shopper & Auditor in Central and Southern Indiana.
Go to Top of Page

Tina3
Valued Contributor

Indiana
USA
103 Posts

Posted - 07/21/2006 :  07:42:24 AM  Visit Tina3's Homepage  Reply  Reply with Quote
Does anyone think that they will put new items up at mycokerewards? It seems as though all the good stuff is gone. I wanted to stockpile my points, but now I am afraid that there will be nothing to choose from towards the end.
Go to Top of Page

Kelly130
Star Contributor

Tennessee
USA
1929 Posts

Posted - 07/21/2006 :  2:39:17 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I've emailed them several times because I wanted that Play Station 2, and I never get a response. It's annoying.

But I have noticed new things on there. I don't travel so alot of them aren't any good to me.

Kelly
Exchanges Rock! Let's Do Another
Go to Top of Page

M Ruzicka
Valued Contributor

Chicago, IL
USA
243 Posts

Posted - 07/21/2006 :  2:50:51 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Tell me about it. When they first started they had 20oz. bottles and 12 packs of coke. Now they only have coke Zero. (I drink diet but don't like the Zero). I called them and asked how they could run out of Coke and would you believe they couldn't give me an answer. They say there are millions of prizes but I don't see them. This is a lot of false advertising.
Go to Top of Page

Clare
Star Contributor

Texas
USA
1738 Posts

Posted - 08/03/2006 :  12:49:20 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I noticed, today, that Nestea in the 2-liter bottles was on the shelf at the supermarket today...Maybe it's back now!

I want to use most of my coupons of the Nestea, if possible.
Go to Top of Page

M Ruzicka
Valued Contributor

Chicago, IL
USA
243 Posts

Posted - 08/03/2006 :  1:11:19 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Better use them fast Clare. The coupons expire at the end of the month. I had a lot of problems with the Diet Coke. Some of the bottles had a very bad taste. Did anyone else notice a lemony smell and taste? I have 33 bottles of Diet so I called Coke. First they said they would report it and send me 3 coupons. I said WHAT!!!, I have 33 bottles that may be bad not 3. They said they would see what they could do. 5 minutes later I get a call back from them saying they are not sending me any coupons and they will have somebody from the Chicago area call me about it. That was 2 days ago and I am still waiting. Believe me, they haven't had any wrath as a pop-a-holic being without her pop until now. I cant wait for all this Coke to be gone. I will be going back to Diet Pepsi.
Go to Top of Page

Clare
Star Contributor

Texas
USA
1738 Posts

Posted - 08/03/2006 :  11:58:57 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Yeah...I know they expire this month. I'm carrying them around in my purse to redeem them soon. I only have 3 coupons.

Don't know about the bad taste in Diet Coke...I got a bad Sprite out of a mahine one time...it was real bitter, no flavor....like it was just the carbonated water...

If Coke doesn't send you replacement coupons, I think I'd try returning them to the store to exchange for a new batch.
Go to Top of Page

M Ruzicka
Valued Contributor

Chicago, IL
USA
243 Posts

Posted - 08/04/2006 :  10:12:46 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Believe me I would have returned them but I am an amputee and had to give up my car. Someone else went and got these for me and they are quite heavy when you have 30 bottles to return. So I can't ask them to drag them back after dragging them here. I called Coke again today and I am still waiting for my return call. I will hound them until they replace them. I think they will get the message soon. This is just too much to throw away.
Go to Top of Page

ShanaY.

Danville, KY
USA
13 Posts

Posted - 08/11/2006 :  12:10:30 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
With all the points we collect, we have ordered 4 tickets to Six Flags, a Play Station 2, 3 Adidias gift card (that got 2 pair of school shoes for my kids!) 3 kids fishing pole sets, and now I do not know what we are going to order. we still have 2100 points to use!

Shana
Go to Top of Page

Michael P
Star Contributor

Fort Lauderdale, Florida
USA
1052 Posts

Posted - 08/11/2006 :  1:32:15 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by ShanaY.

With all the points we collect, we have ordered 4 tickets to Six Flags, a Play Station 2, 3 Adidias gift card (that got 2 pair of school shoes for my kids!) 3 kids fishing pole sets, and now I do not know what we are going to order. we still have 2100 points to use!

I'd suggest that maybe you'd donate those extra points to the OP?

:)

Has anyone tried eating any Mento's while drinking Diet Coke?

LOL

Michael P
Go to Top of Page

Clare
Star Contributor

Texas
USA
1738 Posts

Posted - 08/11/2006 :  1:45:52 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Shana...Y'all must be heavy "drinkers" to get so many points!
Go to Top of Page

Clare
Star Contributor

Texas
USA
1738 Posts

Posted - 08/12/2006 :  09:01:59 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Am I the only person who can't read the codes under the 2-liter bottle caps?

They are so blurred that I can't tell what the numbers are.
Go to Top of Page

FranS
Star Contributor

Estero, FL
USA
461 Posts

Posted - 08/12/2006 :  10:39:32 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I found aiming a bright flashlight directly on the cap's code helps greatly. They are not easy to read and hard to distinguish, for instance, a VV from a W.

FranS
Silver Certified
Go to Top of Page

Clare
Star Contributor

Texas
USA
1738 Posts

Posted - 08/12/2006 :  11:22:47 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Thanks, Fran...I'll try that. i tried a magnifying glass, and, that didn't help the blur!

I even tried to lift the waxy part under the lid, thinking the code my be printed UNDER it...Nope! It seems to be printed right on top of waxy seal.

Am I confused? Don't understand why they would make it so difficult to read.
Go to Top of Page

ShanaY.

Danville, KY
USA
13 Posts

Posted - 08/12/2006 :  4:06:28 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Actulally, we do not drink that much coke at all. My family saved all of their points for us, several of our area stores saved the points off of boxex that they used to stock cold sodas with, and we would go to our local park and collect tops after the baseball games. The only Soke product the I drink is minute maid lite lemonade.

Shana
Go to Top of Page

Tina3
Valued Contributor

Indiana
USA
103 Posts

Posted - 08/12/2006 :  8:49:20 PM  Visit Tina3's Homepage  Reply  Reply with Quote
I have found that if I hole the cap up to the computer screen, the light shines through and I can read it. HTH
Go to Top of Page

Clare
Star Contributor

Texas
USA
1738 Posts

Posted - 08/13/2006 :  1:14:44 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Thanks, Tina...I'll try that, too. I finally got one code entered from a 2-liter cap by using the flashlight tip from Fran. It took 2 tries for me to get the correct code...a lot of trouble for 3 points!

Shana....good for you! The lemonade should be less harmful than the Coke! My store doesn't have the lemonade in 2-liters, only in cans.

I have 2 coupons left, so, I'm going to check other stores for the lemonade.
Go to Top of Page

Emily1960
Valued Contributor

Vernon, Texas
USA
105 Posts

Posted - 08/13/2006 :  1:16:17 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I have found that holding the flashlight UNDER the cap makes the code more visible.
Go to Top of Page

Clare
Star Contributor

Texas
USA
1738 Posts

Posted - 08/13/2006 :  9:01:09 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I'll try that, too, Emily!
Go to Top of Page

Molly Brown
Star Contributor

HI
USA
324 Posts

Posted - 08/13/2006 :  10:18:16 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
ummm... just in case anyone didn't know....the plastic cap that is covering the code IS removable and makes it easier to read the code...

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 42 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Volition Copyright All rights reserved. Volition is a registered trademark of Volition.com LLC. Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.25 seconds. Software © Snitz Forums