Previous Page | Next Page

Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 42

Plummer925
Valued Contributor

Newcastle, Maine
USA
206 Posts

Posted - 03/08/2006 :  2:48:29 PM  Visit Plummer925's Homepage  Reply  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by CarmenG

According to the rules on the website.......

Enrollees will collect points for each specially-marked product purchased and recorded on the Website during the Collection Period as follows:

12 Pack, 12 oz. cans (Fridge Pack) 10 points
20 oz. bottle 3 points
2 liter bottle 3 points
1 liter bottle 3 points
1.5 liter bottle 3 points
3 liter bottle 3 points

I have been looking for these new marked packages, but haven't seen them yet.

Awesome! Thanks for the info!!!

~Crystal~
Go to Top of Page

JoyceBaldwin
Star Contributor

USA
4457 Posts

Posted - 03/08/2006 :  4:09:05 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
CONGRATULATIONS!

2006 TEAM USA HAS WON A MEDAL, AND SO HAVE YOU!

2006 Team USA won the following:

BRONZE in Men's - Curling.

You have won a coupon redeemable for five (5) 2 Liters of any Coca-Cola product* for each 2006 Team USA win. You will be receiving your coupon in the mail 8-10 weeks after the end of the promotion. It will be mailed to the address you provided on the registration form, so please make sure your shipping address is up-to-date. The promotion ends on March 15, 2006.

Thanks for the Great Post Michael P!!

Joyce Baldwin
Go to Top of Page

Susanne Marie
Star Contributor

USA
385 Posts

Posted - 03/08/2006 :  9:55:09 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I requested codes three times tonight and I received a message saying they would be delivered to my email. I never received any codes though. Any tips?
Go to Top of Page

Susanne Marie
Star Contributor

USA
385 Posts

Posted - 03/08/2006 :  10:18:25 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Never mind, they finally arrived. Just moving slow I guess.
Go to Top of Page

Jonny
Valued Contributor

Southwest, NM
USA
114 Posts

Posted - 03/08/2006 :  11:29:31 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Wow!
I had ignored this thread for awhile,
but checked it out tonight, signed up,
and already WONFive 2-liters!!
---
Just to point out, to those who should be
avoiding a lotta sugar, like me...
the coupons are good for all the products,
though I don't know if Dasani and Minute Maid
come in 2-liters....anyway,
these items could be donated to your
community group, capitalized upon to raise
funds or something...
Yay Coca-Cola

Thanks Be to God
He Reviveth the Thirsty Land...
Go to Top of Page

Elizabeth36
Star Contributor

Greenville, NC
USA
566 Posts

Posted - 03/09/2006 :  08:03:20 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I wish I had known about this one sooner!!! I just registered today and already won 10 2 liters!!!!! I will be going every day until it ends and will keep my fingers crossed!

Elizabeth
Shopping Greenville NC and surrounding areas!
I WANT MORE MERCHANDISING WORK! Call me, ok?
Go to Top of Page

Susanne Marie
Star Contributor

USA
385 Posts

Posted - 03/09/2006 :  09:55:17 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Sadly, I also ignored this promotion till last night when I won 5 two liters. Hey, we still have a whole week left to play.

Go to Top of Page

HeatherLynn
Star Contributor

Lynn, MA
USA
1881 Posts

Posted - 03/09/2006 :  10:00:20 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
won another 5 yesterday!and another 5 today! Susanne Marie-whe I request codes they also take a very long time to appear in my email. I don't know the reason but they do finally arrive.
Go to Top of Page

JoyceBaldwin
Star Contributor

USA
4457 Posts

Posted - 03/09/2006 :  1:12:11 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
This is Great! I just won 5 more bottles!!

CONGRATULATIONS!

2006 TEAM USA HAS WON A MEDAL, AND SO HAVE YOU!

2006 Team USA won the following:

SILVER in Women's - Figure Skating.

You have won a coupon redeemable for five (5) 2 Liters of any Coca-Cola product* for each 2006 Team USA win. You will be receiving your coupon in the mail 8-10 weeks after the end of the promotion. It will be mailed to the address you provided on the registration form, so please make sure your shipping address is up-to-date. The promotion ends on March 15, 2006.

*Winning is contingent upon verification of your eligibility.

Joyce Baldwin
Go to Top of Page

Vivian in KC
Valued Contributor

Liberty, Missouri
USA
106 Posts

Posted - 03/09/2006 :  1:32:32 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I won 5 2 liter's as well

Viv
Go to Top of Page

JavaLee
Valued Contributor

Elk Grove, CA
USA
143 Posts

Posted - 03/09/2006 :  5:03:36 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I haven't won anything in days.

Lee
Go to Top of Page

Michael P
Star Contributor

Fort Lauderdale, Florida
USA
1052 Posts

Posted - 03/09/2006 :  7:30:24 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Quinn

The new codes will only be on the 20 oz bottles.

I learned a long time ago not to believe everything I read, unless I wrote it. :)
That is why I usually read the rules, terms & conditions, and faq's on a site before I sign up. :)

The "Rules" posted on the coke rewards site say:
----------------------------------------------------------------------
" PLEASE READ CAREFULLY. By reviewing these Terms and Conditions and clicking "I Agree", you agree to the following rules governing the My Coke Rewards Loyalty Program.

A. Overview of the My Coke Rewards Loyalty Program

1. My Coke Rewards Loyalty Program (the "Program") is a loyalty program sponsored by The Coca-Cola Company through which individuals can collect points by purchasing specially-marked Coca-Cola products (as set forth in Section E below) that will contain a code under the cap or inside the packaging, available while supplies last, or through other methods as may be added from time to time. Individuals can then visit www.mycokerewards.com, or text message the code with a text-messaging capable device to “COKE” (2653), to have their accounts credited with the points they have collected. Participants who credit their accounts via text-messaging will be charged according to their standard text messaging rates and should contact their carrier for pricing plans and details.

2. Individuals may redeem their points for merchandise or services available at www.mycokerewards.com and at the websites of My Coke Rewards Partners ("Partners").

B. Eligibility

1. The Program is open to legal residents of the 50 United States (and the District of Columbia) who are 13 years and older at the time of enrollment. Some items for redemption are available only to those 18 or 21 years and older. Void where prohibited by law. Employees of The Coca-Cola Company, Beverage Partners Worldwide (North America), Coca-Cola Bottlers, ePrize, LLC, and their respective related companies, parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, and agents and any agencies or other companies involved in the development or execution of the Program or production or distribution of Program materials, as well as the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings, and children) and household members of each such employee are not eligible.

2. Participation in the Program constitutes the participant's full and unconditional agreement to these Terms and Conditions.

C. Duration of Program

1. The Program begins at 12:00 p.m. Eastern Time (“ET”) on February 27, 2006 and is scheduled to end at 12:00 p.m. ET on January 15, 2007 (the “Redemption Period”), but sponsor reserves the right to shorten, extend, modify, or cancel the Program, at its discretion, at any time. Individuals can collect points by purchasing products or otherwise, and entering codes from specially marked products/promotional materials. Codes may be entered beginning 12:00 p.m. ET on February 27, 2006 until 12:00 p.m. ET on December 31, 2006 (the “Collection Period”), and individuals will be able to redeem points at any time during the Redemption Period. Individuals can collect points by the methods set forth in Section E below and will be able to redeem points as set forth in Section F below.

D. Enrolling in the Program

1. Individuals age 13 and older may enroll in the Program at www.mycokerewards.com (the "Website"). To enroll a participant must click on the “Register” button on the top of the page and follow the onscreen instructions to create a My Coke Rewards Account (“Account”)(see Section D (2) below) or log-in using an existing My Thirst ID (an email address and password from another Coca-Cola account). Once participants register their existing My Thirst ID in the promotional section of the Website or register for a new account, they will be enrolled in the program (“Enrollees”). The number of points collected by such Enrollee will be recorded and tracked in the Enrollee’s Account.

2. How to Create Your My Coke Rewards Account: Once on the Website, individuals who do not already have a My Thirst ID, can click on the sign up link and follow the instructions to create an Account. An individual must have a unique valid e-mail address to create an account. Limit 1 Account per person. The person who is the authorized e-mail account holder of the e-mail address indicated when registering must provide date of birth information when registering for an Account and will be deemed the participant.

E. Collecting Points

1. Collect points by purchasing and entering codes from specially marked Coca-Cola Classic, Coke with Lime, Coca-Cola C2, Cherry Coke, Black Cherry Vanilla Coke, Caffeine Free Coke, Coke Zero, Diet Coke, Diet Coke with Lime, Diet Cherry Coke, Diet Black Cherry Vanilla Coke, Caffeine Free Diet Coke, Diet Coke with Splenda®, or other specially marked Coca-Cola products, or other methods, at any time during the Collection Period, available while supplies last. Locate the code on the product package (under cap, inside package, etc.) or promotional item. Go to www.mycokerewards.com during the Collection Period and follow the links and instructions to either register (as set forth above) or click on the Login button (if you already have registered) on the top of the page. After registering/logging in, click on the “Enter Codes” button on the top of the page and enter your code where indicated. Once registered online, Enrollees may also text message codes with a text-messaging capable device to the short code “COKE” (2653) to have their Accounts credited, if they have included the phone number of their mobile device in their Account enrollment profile. Enrollees who credit their accounts via text-messaging will be charged according to their standard text messaging rates and should contact their carrier for pricing plans and details. Enrollees will collect points for each specially-marked product purchased and recorded on the Website during the Collection Period as follows:

12 Pack, 12 oz. cans (Fridge Pack) 10 points
20 oz. bottle 3 points
2 liter bottle 3 points
1 liter bottle 3 points
1.5 liter bottle 3 points
3 liter bottle 3 points

Sponsor reserves the right to change the number of points awarded for purchases at any time during the Program. At various times during the Program, Sponsor will declare “Double Points” periods. Enrollees who enter codes to credit their Accounts during Double Points periods will earn double the number of points set forth above for each code entered. The Website will indicate whether there is an active Double Points period in effect.

2. Individuals may enter codes via text-messaging capable devices before actually enrolling in the Program (or prior to updating their Enrollment profile with their mobile device phone number) by following the text-messaging instructions set forth in Section E (1) above. If an individual text-messages a code prior to enrollment, the phone number of the device from which the code was sent, along with the corresponding code/point value, will be stored in the Program’s system for a period of 72 hours. In order to credit an Account with codes under this method, individuals must enroll in the Program as set forth in Section D above, or update their profiles with their phone numbers if already enrolled, within the 72 hour period after text-messaging the code displayed on the specially marked package. Failure to enroll or update the profile within 72 hours will result in forfeiture of the code, and any subsequent attempt by an Enrollee to credit his/her Account with the code will be unsuccessful.

3. Codes can only be used 1 time. Limit: 10 valid codes per Account, per day (12:00 p.m. ET through 11:59 a.m. ET). However, if an Enrollee enters 20 invalid codes before entering 10 valid codes, Enrollee will be unable to enter any more codes for that day.

4. Enrollees may not combine or transfer points with other Enrollees’ Accounts. Enrollees may not combine codes obtained by others for deposit into a single Enrollee’s account, nor transfer, sell, or otherwise dispose of codes in any manner in violation or attempted subversion of these Terms and Conditions. Any attempt to combine or transfer codes or points will result in disqualification from the Program and forfeiture of all points in any Enrollee’s Account. The Coca-Cola Company reserves the right to take any other or additional action it deems appropriate in its sole discretion in the event that The Coca-Cola Company believes (in its sole discretion) that an Enrollee (or Enrollees) have violated this provision.

5. Sponsor reserves the right to change, add, or remove the methods by which Enrollees can collect points. Enrollees are responsible for the payment of all taxes which may result from the reward(s) received as part of the Program.

6. Once an Enrollee inputs a code, the validation of the code and potential points earned will be subject to verification by a judging organization whose decisions on the outcome are in its sole discretion and are final and binding. Points will not be awarded until after the verification process is complete. Codes are void if (a) not obtained in accordance with these Terms and Conditions and through legitimate channels or (b) any part is counterfeit, altered, defective, tampered with or irregular in anyway. The corresponding number of points will appear in the appropriate Enrollee’s Account within 5 business days after completion of the validation process, however, Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to award points later than 5 business days if additional time is needed for any reason.

7. Each Enrollee is responsible for ensuring the accuracy of his/her Account and is encouraged to check his/her Account regularly.

8. If an Enrollee believes that points were not properly accrued to his/her Account, the Enrollee must notify The Coca-Cola Company by using the Customer Service Form in the Program within 15 days of the day the code was entered on the Website.

9. Enrollees must save the bottle cap, product packaging, and/or promotional item with official code for at least 90 days after the date Enrollee redeems an item online, as it may be necessary to submit it later for verification. Sponsor reserves the right to require proof, including, but not limited to, the cap or product packaging. Sponsor’s decisions regarding the awarding of points are final and binding. Validated codes that are subsequently determined to be invalid for any reason are subject to disqualification and the corresponding points will be removed from the Enrollee's Account to which the invalid Validated points were credited.

10. Enrollees may collect points in the manner set forth above during the Collection Period, unless extended or otherwise modified by Sponsor.

F. Redeeming Points

1. Enrollees may redeem their points for merchandise, discounts, offers and other items of value (“Rewards”) listed in the “Get Rewards” section of the Website while supplies last. The Website (or Partner’s website) will list the corresponding point value required to redeem each item. Sponsor reserves the right to modify the list of merchandise and other items available for point redemption, as well as their corresponding point values, at any time for any reason during the Redemption Period.

2. To spend/redeem your points, navigate through the items listed on the Website or listed on any Partner’s website. By linking to select Partner websites, your enrollment profile information may be shared with that Partner and will be governed by that site’s privacy policy. You can choose any item still available for which you have accumulated sufficient points for redemption. Click the “Get It” button corresponding to the item you wish to redeem and follow the links and instructions to complete the redemption process. As part of the redemption process, you will receive a confirmation email and when applicable, an email containing the actual item you have redeemed in the form of a digital code, coupon, etc. Emails will be sent to the email address assigned to the Enrollee’s Account. Enrollees are responsible for ensuring their Account information is accurate and up to date.

3. All point redemptions for products are final. Refunds, exchanges and other issues are governed by the vendor’s terms and conditions applicable to the purchase and are not the responsibility of sponsor.

4. Sponsor reserves the right to modify the available items for redemption and corresponding point totals at any time during the program.

5. Any points remaining in an Enrollee’s Account which has remained inactive for a period of 90 days or more will be forfeited without compensation. Failure to either credit points to an Account or Redeem points from an Account constitutes inactivity for purposes of this condition.

6. Any points remaining in an Enrollee's Account at the end of the Redemption Period will be forfeited without compensation. The points have no cash value and are only redeemable for offered rewards via the Program.

7. Enrollees may redeem points in the manner set forth above until January 15, 2007, at 12:00 p.m. ET (the end of the Redemption Period), unless extended or otherwise modified by Sponsor.

G. Modifications and Termination of the Program

1. Sponsor reserves the right to modify any of the Terms and Conditions set forth herein - including, but not limited to, the duration of the Collection Period, Redemption Period, methods by which enrollees can collect points, the eligible products to be purchased, the number of points associated with the purchase of eligible products or other activities, the number of purchases through which Enrollees may collect points, the number of points that may be redeemed through the Program, and any of the options made available to Enrollees with respect to their Accounts - at any time, with or without notice, even though these changes may affect an Enrollee's ability to accrue or use his/her points.

2. Sponsor reserves the right to terminate the Program at any time, for any reason, with or without notice, even though termination may affect an Enrollee's ability to accrue or use his/her points. In the event of an early termination, Enrollees will have 30 days from date Program termination is announced to redeem their points. If the Program expires as scheduled, Enrollees will have until the end of the Redemption Period to redeem their points.

3. An Enrollee's continued participation in the Program constitutes the Enrollee's acceptance of any changes to these Terms and Conditions. Enrollees are responsible for remaining knowledgeable as to any changes that Sponsor may make to these Terms and Conditions. The most current version of these Terms and Conditions will be available at www.mycokerewards.com and will supersede all previous versions of these Terms and Conditions.

H. General Terms and Conditions.

1 To learn how the personal information collected in connection with the Program may be used, individuals should read The Coca-Cola Company's Privacy Policy which is available at www.mycokerewards.com/privacyPolicy.do. The terms of The Coca-Cola Company Privacy Policy are incorporated herein by reference.

2. The Coca-Cola Company reserves the right to discontinue the participation privileges of any Enrollee who engages in any fraudulent activity or uses the Program in a manner inconsistent with these Terms and Conditions or any federal, state or local, laws, statutes or ordinances. Discontinued participation privileges may result in the loss of all accumulated points. In addition to discontinuance of participation privileges, The Coca-Cola Company shall have the right to take appropriate administrative and/or legal action, including criminal prosecution, as it deems necessary in its sole discretion.

3. The Program is provided to individuals only. Corporations, associations or other groups may not participate in the Program. It is fraudulent for any individual or company, association, or group to direct, encourage, or allow individuals to use a single Account for the purpose of accumulating points for combined use.

4. Points do not constitute property of an Enrollee and may be revoked at any time by The Coca-Cola Company as set forth herein. Points may not be transferred or assigned, and are not transferable upon death, as part of a domestic relations matter or otherwise by operation of law.

5. The Coca-Cola Company is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information supplied by Enrollees while participating in the Program.

6. All questions or disputes regarding eligibility for the Program, collecting or redemption of points, or an Enrollee's compliance with these Terms and Conditions will be resolved by The Coca-Cola Company in its sole discretion.

I. Limitation of Liability

1. The Coca-Cola Company is not responsible for incorrect or inaccurate transcription of information, for problems related to any of the equipment or programming associated with the Program or utilized by the Enrollee, for any human error, for any interruption, deletion, omission, defect, or line failure of any telephone network or electronic transmission, for problems relating to computer equipment, software, inability to access the Website or online service, or for any other technical or non-technical error or malfunction. In the event of a printing error or irregular packaging, neither The Coca-Cola Company, Beverage Partners Worldwide (North America), Coca-Cola Bottlers, ePrize, LLC, and their respective related companies, parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, and respective agents and their agencies, suppliers and other companies involved in the development or execution of the Program or the production or distribution of Program materials (“Releasees”) shall have any liability. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, NEGLIGENCE, SHALL ANY OF THE RELEASEES BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF THE PROGRAM OR MERCHANDISE OFFERED THROUGH THE PROGRAM, EVEN IF ANY OR ALL OF THE FOREGOING OR ANY OF THEIR AUTHORIZED REPRESENTATIVES HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. IF THE COCA-COLA COMPANY IMPROPERLY DENIES AN ENROLLEE ANY POINTS, LIABILITY WILL BE LIMITED TO THE EQUIVALENT AMOUNT OF POINTS. BY PARTICIPATING IN THE PROGRAM, AN ENROLLEE WAIVES ANY AND ALL RIGHTS TO BRING ANY CLAIM OR ACTION RELATED TO SUCH MATTERS IN ANY FORUM BEYOND ONE (1) YEAR AFTER THE FIRST OCCURRENCE OF THE KIND OF ACT, EVENT, CONDITION OR OMISSION UPON WHICH THE CLAIM OR ACTION IS BASED. The Coca-Cola Company, its joint ventures, officers, directors, employees, shareholders, promotion agencies, agents, successors, assigns, and service providers, are not responsible for any products or services offered by the Rewards Partners. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT ALLOWABLE BY LAW, THE COCA-COLA COMPANY, BEVERAGE PARTNERS WORLDWIDE, CCDA WATERS, AND THEIR PROMOTION AGENCIES SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIM ANY REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, REGARDING THE PRODUCTS AND/OR SERVICES OFFERED BY ANY REWARDS PARTNER, INCLUDING ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND IMPLIED WARRANTIES ARISING FROM COURSE OF DEALING OR COURSE OF PERFORMANCE. Some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, so the above limitation may not apply to you. Program participants agree to rely solely on the manufacturer's warranties, if any, for any products redeemed through this program.

2. As a condition of participating in this Program, Enrollee agrees that (1) any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Program, or any rewards obtained through the Program, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action and exclusively by arbitration under the International Arbitration Rules of the American Arbitration Association. Arbitration will take place in Oakland County, Michigan; (2) any and all claims, judgments and rewards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with participating in this Program, but in no event attorneys' fees; and (3) under no circumstances will Enrollee be permitted to seek recovery for, and Enrollee hereby waives all rights to claim, punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and waives any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased.

3. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of the Terms and Conditions, or the rights and obligations of Enrollee and The Coca-Cola Company in connection with the Program, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Michigan, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules or provisions (whether of the State of Michigan, or any other jurisdiction) that would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Michigan.

4. These Terms and Conditions constitute the entire agreement between Program participants and Sponsor pertaining to the subject matter hereof and supersedes all prior or other arrangements, understandings, negotiations and discussions, whether oral or written. No waiver of any of the provisions of these Terms and Conditions shall be deemed or shall constitute a waiver of any other provisions hereof (whether or not similar), nor shall waiver constitute a continuing waiver unless otherwise expressly provided.

5. If any provision of these Terms and Conditions is found to be invalid or unenforceable by a court of competent jurisdiction, such provision shall be severed from the remainder of these Terms and Conditions, which will otherwise remain in full force and effect.

My Coke Rewards Loyalty Program

ABBREVIATED TERMS AND CONDITIONS- ON PACK DISCLOSURES

Open to legal residents of the 50 U.S. (and D.C.) 13 and over. Locate redemption code on product or promotion item visit www.mycokerewards.com to credit account with points, redeem for merchandize, and for Official Terms and Conditions. Codes may be credited at any time prior to 12:00 p.m. ET on December 31, 2006, and redeemed until 12:00pm ET on January 15, 2007.

ABBREVIATED TERMS AND CONDITIONS- TV, RADIO, POS AND PRINT

Open to legal residents of 50 U.S. (and D.C.) 13 and over. Codes may be credited at any time prior to 12:00 p.m. ET on December 31, 2006, and redeemed until 12:00pm ET on January 15, 2007. Visit www.mycokerewards.com for details.

ABBREVIATED TERMS AND CONDITIONS- INTERNET -NOT A BANNER

Open to 50 U.S. (D.C.) 13 and older. Codes credited until 12/31/06 and redeemed until 1/15/07. Visit www.mycokerewards.com[or “Click Here” for details.

ABBREVIATED TERMS AND CONDITIONS- INTERNET BANNERS

Redeem codes by 1/15/07. Visit www.mycokerewards.com or “Click Here” for details."
----------------------------------------------------------------------
:::I may not always be right, but I'm rarely wrong:::

Michael P
Go to Top of Page

HeatherLynn
Star Contributor

Lynn, MA
USA
1881 Posts

Posted - 03/10/2006 :  06:37:03 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
won 5 more today!
Go to Top of Page

Susanne Marie
Star Contributor

USA
385 Posts

Posted - 03/10/2006 :  12:16:02 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I'm at 15 2 liters. Now if we could only find some free Rum to go with all this Coke.
Go to Top of Page

HeatherLynn
Star Contributor

Lynn, MA
USA
1881 Posts

Posted - 03/10/2006 :  12:50:43 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Ha Ha! I'm with you Susanne Marie!
Go to Top of Page

Vivian in KC
Valued Contributor

Liberty, Missouri
USA
106 Posts

Posted - 03/10/2006 :  1:31:30 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Susanne Marie

I'm at 15 2 liters. Now if we could only find some free Rum to go with all this Coke.

Ha Ha!! I hadn't even thought of that!!

Viv
Go to Top of Page

Clare
Star Contributor

Texas
USA
1738 Posts

Posted - 03/11/2006 :  07:26:23 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I just found out about this promotion this week (on this forum)...and, signed up 3 days ago!

Wish I had known about it sooner....Today, I won for the first time, Five 2-litre bottles!

Looks like I still have a few days left to play! Also, the point game looks interesting...I may try that out.
Go to Top of Page

Michael P
Star Contributor

Fort Lauderdale, Florida
USA
1052 Posts

Posted - 03/11/2006 :  07:48:16 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Quinn

The new codes will only be on the 20 oz bottles.

Sorry, that statement is Incorrect!

Rather than paste a lengthy message from the www.mycokerewards.com site (click "Rules" at bottom of page) it is easier to factually state, after reading the rules, that ALL Coke products (or so it seems) do have codes or point for them.

Also, the redemption period for Coke Rewards ENDS on January 15, 2007.

Michael P
Go to Top of Page

BCheatam
Star Contributor

IN
USA
290 Posts

Posted - 03/11/2006 :  08:26:16 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I got on today, got my three free codes, but couldn't input them into the Coke contest website. It said I had already done my three codes for today but I know I didn't. Bummer!!! Good way to cut down on giving out prizes.

Silver Certified Mystery Shopper & Auditor in Central and Southern Indiana.
Go to Top of Page

Clare
Star Contributor

Texas
USA
1738 Posts

Posted - 03/11/2006 :  11:30:26 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Has it been 24 hrs since your last entry? Sometimes that has something to do with them not taking you.

Check again, after the 24 hrs is up from your last entry.....maybe it will work then.
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 42 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Volition ® Copyright © All rights reserved. Volition is a registered trademark of Volition.com LLC. Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.34 seconds. Software © Snitz Forums