Page: of 42

ValerieAk1
Valued Contributor

Woodbridge, VA
USA
105 Posts

Posted - 07/19/2007 :  04:43:41 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Hi,

Anyone else having problems with Coke Rewards. I had 3 caps it wouldn't take last night, kept telling me invalid code and when I tried to redeem my points for a 12 pack it said something about not being eligible for any more of this reward. I have only redeemed for one before is there a limit?

Thanks
Valerie
Go to Top of Page

FranS
Star Contributor

Estero, FL
USA
461 Posts

Posted - 07/19/2007 :  06:38:16 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Generally codes taken off bottles or 12-packs can only be used once. Codes gotten from magazines and other promos might be used more than once.

What is "getting me" are the codes that are still impossible to read. I noticed some 12-packs have improved the type on the code but not all. And the codes off the inside of the dark blue Powerade Option drink lids covered by an Alcoa plastic [whose brand I can read easily but not the code itself underneath] are nearly impossible. I tried four variations till I figured the right ones the other night. All for a crummy 3 pts each.

FranS
Silver Certified
Go to Top of Page

Clare
Star Contributor

Texas
USA
1738 Posts

Posted - 07/19/2007 :  07:33:13 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Fran...Sometimes, to read the bottle cap codes, I hold them in front of a bright light(flashlight), then, use a magnifying glass to read the code.

That often helps.
Go to Top of Page

FranS
Star Contributor

Estero, FL
USA
461 Posts

Posted - 07/19/2007 :  08:38:20 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Yup - I tried that but the Alcoa 24 or 48 signed plastic cover blocks that feature. The bottle cap is dark blue and the Alcoa thing is a blue tint and the numbers are sort of glow-in-dark type and the Alcoa blocks visibility. But I think reading it outside might be easier. I will try it next time after tennis.

FranS
Silver Certified
Go to Top of Page

Pat 137
Star Contributor

Mahwah, NJ
USA
350 Posts

Posted - 07/19/2007 :  09:44:54 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I saw in a few places that there are double points, but only on some products. Can anyone confirm any/all the products which are counting for double pts? I tried 4 diff. caps today, and no doubles--think they were all variations of Coke.
Go to Top of Page

PatriciaD

Virginia
USA
30 Posts

Posted - 07/19/2007 :  09:47:59 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I think i saw Nestea and Minute Maid, that they are offer the double points.
Go to Top of Page

AMisterka
Contributor

OH
USA
74 Posts

Posted - 07/19/2007 :  2:52:17 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I got double points when I posted Powerade caps last night. Nice surprise to get double points since I didn't know about the double points deal before entering.

As for the hard to read codes, AMEN!!!! I had a Powerade cap with the Alcoa issue & I finally pitched it after my 5 attempt at entering. I tried prying the plastic thing off too but, to no avail.

AMisterka
Go to Top of Page

Kelly130
Star Contributor

Tennessee
USA
1929 Posts

Posted - 07/19/2007 :  3:41:31 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
If you will use the contact us link and give them your best attempt they will credit you the points. It takes me about three weeks to see the points though.

Kelly
Exchanges Rock! Let's Do Another
Go to Top of Page

THurley
Apprentice

Newburgh, IN
USA
2 Posts

Posted - 07/19/2007 :  4:55:43 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
powerade still double points

Tim
Go to Top of Page

BrianWilson2
Valued Contributor

Rensellaer, IN
USA
193 Posts

Posted - 07/19/2007 :  7:55:19 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by FranS

Generally codes taken off bottles or 12-packs can only be used once. Codes gotten from magazines and other promos might be used more than once.

What is "getting me" are the codes that are still impossible to read. I noticed some 12-packs have improved the type on the code but not all. And the codes off the inside of the dark blue Powerade Option drink lids covered by an Alcoa plastic [whose brand I can read easily but not the code itself underneath] are nearly impossible. I tried four variations till I figured the right ones the other night. All for a crummy 3 pts each.

I hold them up to my monitor screen, then i can see them........
hope this helps
Go to Top of Page

KThompson
Contributor

Montevallo, AL
USA
63 Posts

Posted - 07/19/2007 :  8:17:14 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Don't feel bad, I ran out of tries the other night trying to put in a code from a Power Ade bottle and it wouldn't let me do anything else the entire night.

Kristinbrianne
Go to Top of Page

ValerieAk1
Valued Contributor

Woodbridge, VA
USA
105 Posts

Posted - 07/20/2007 :  05:12:32 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I have 4 caps now that won't go in. It just says invalid code for program. They are off 20 oz bottles my husband drank so they haven't been entered before. I've tried changing the 0 and os around, but otherwise the letters are pretty clear. No idea why they don't go through unless there is a limit on how many 20 oz coke tops you can enter????

I didn't see a contact button. Is it on the main page?

Thanks
Valerie
Go to Top of Page

Kelly130
Star Contributor

Tennessee
USA
1929 Posts

Posted - 07/20/2007 :  06:02:37 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
On the bottom of the login page there in the fine print is faq
Select faq, then when the next screen appears hit General Questions and some choices will appear below that, select How Do I contact you? Then to the right an explanation will appear, click on the underlined contact us.

Hope that helps.

Kelly
Exchanges Rock! Let's Do Another
Go to Top of Page

KThompson
Contributor

Montevallo, AL
USA
63 Posts

Posted - 07/24/2007 :  9:04:10 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I entered some of the codes from 12 packs that my mother in law gave me and they are only 10 points. I thought they were 25 pts, is that only the 24 pack cases?

Kristinbrianne
Go to Top of Page

Kathy Spree
Contributor

Willowbrook, IL
USA
67 Posts

Posted - 07/24/2007 :  9:20:39 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
12 packs only get 10 points.

Kathy
Go to Top of Page

Valleri

AZ
USA
33 Posts

Posted - 07/25/2007 :  04:44:21 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Hmmmm . . . just entered a code for MM orangeade and it only gave me 10 pts. Isn't the promo for double points supposed to go thru the 27th?

Valleri
Silver Certified
Go to Top of Page

DCorrin

Warren, MI
USA
29 Posts

Posted - 07/25/2007 :  06:33:28 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by ValerieAk1

I have 4 caps now that won't go in. It just says invalid code for program. They are off 20 oz bottles my husband drank so they haven't been entered before. I've tried changing the 0 and os around, but otherwise the letters are pretty clear. No idea why they don't go through unless there is a limit on how many 20 oz coke tops you can enter????

I didn't see a contact button. Is it on the main page?

Thanks
Valerie

I had the same problem yesterday with some of my caps, but I just tried again and they all went through fine.

Go to Top of Page

Ken Sr.
Contributor

Millersville, MD
USA
78 Posts

Posted - 07/26/2007 :  2:14:24 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Papa Johns is no longer giving out a mycokerewards.com code when you sign up, they just send you a code for something free when you buy something.

All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing. -- Edmund Burke
Go to Top of Page

ValerieAk1
Valued Contributor

Woodbridge, VA
USA
105 Posts

Posted - 07/27/2007 :  05:18:29 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Don't know what was wrong and never got a reply to my e-mail, but I tried my caps again and all of them went through the first try.

Valerie
Go to Top of Page

Pat 137
Star Contributor

Mahwah, NJ
USA
350 Posts

Posted - 07/27/2007 :  6:11:50 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
It may not only be Papa John's promo codes which are dead, as I read somewhere else that all the old promo codes are DEAD. Don't know how accurate that info is, and since I have used them all, they wouldn't work for me. I, therefore, have no way of testing them. Just a heads up that they may no longer work.
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 42 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Volition Copyright All rights reserved. Volition is a registered trademark of Volition.com LLC. Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.38 seconds. Software © Snitz Forums