Previous Page | Next Page

Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 42

SarahMZ

Portland, OR
USA
27 Posts

Posted - 08/01/2007 :  9:40:07 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I dont use these codes anymore. I have 2 that someone may want.

6w54yzwvbjkm69b

7mkaftrmokl4

Hope someone can use them.

Sarah
Go to Top of Page

Tina3
Valued Contributor

Indiana
USA
103 Posts

Posted - 08/02/2007 :  1:16:41 PM  Visit Tina3's Homepage  Reply  Reply with Quote
First one is invalid. The second one has been used (not by me). Thanks for the effort!

quote:
Originally posted by SarahMZ

I dont use these codes anymore. I have 2 that someone may want.

6w54yzwvbjkm69b

7mkaftrmokl4

Hope someone can use them.

Go to Top of Page

LeaF
Valued Contributor

Brooklyn, NY
USA
196 Posts

Posted - 08/03/2007 :  09:53:24 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Is anyone having problems entering their Coke codes? Previously had no problems but now codes not acceptable. I emailed Coke, received email from Coke that codes acceptable & to try again. Did so, did not work. Have just emailed them again.
Go to Top of Page

CraigW
Contributor

USA
62 Posts

Posted - 08/11/2007 :  1:31:24 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
This promotion ends 12-31-07 and all points entered will become invalid at that time. Does anyone know if you can save unentered codes from this years product and enter them in next years promotion? I have lots of codes but don't want what is currently offered. The items I want are already out of stock. It would be great to stock up on codes this year and enter them early next year.
Go to Top of Page

TinaMarie
Star Contributor

USA
1811 Posts

Posted - 08/11/2007 :  9:38:45 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by LeaF

Is anyone having problems entering their Coke codes? Previously had no problems but now codes not acceptable. I emailed Coke, received email from Coke that codes acceptable & to try again. Did so, did not work. Have just emailed them again.

I had no problem entering them tonight. I bought a lot of 12-pack 12 oz. coke products and they all went in fine.

Craig W, thanks, I didn't know the points expire on 12/31/07.

~*~TinaMarie~*~
Go to Top of Page

Clare
Star Contributor

Texas
USA
1738 Posts

Posted - 08/12/2007 :  07:13:55 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I have 4 codes from 12-pk boxes of canned Cokes that could not be entered....keep getting the "Invalid" message. So, I have sent a message to see how I might get credit for them.

3 of the codes were clearly printed, and, easy to read...only one of them was blurred so much that I couldn't decipher it.

Am hoping I can get credit for them....40 points would help some.

I also did know about the 12/31/2007 expiration date. But, they do not have much right now that I want....will probably settle for magazines....
Go to Top of Page

LeaF
Valued Contributor

Brooklyn, NY
USA
196 Posts

Posted - 08/12/2007 :  08:54:51 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Had a problem entering 3 codes 30 point total. I feel it is only these codes because I was able to enter different codes. Coke emailed me said they were valid & to re-enter, I tried again & again. After multiple emails back & forth with nothing accomplished I finally emailed Coke requesting they enter the codes for me. Am waiting for it to be resolved. I have spent too much time & effort for 30 points. Also, I redeemed 15 points for a $1 off coupon for Coke which was useless because it had a short expiration date (did not indicate coupon expiration date on reward info). I can usually get a better price when Coke is on sale. I now know to request the coupon when Coke goes on sale. Other rewards I am interested in are no longer avsilable. Will probably end up with useless items. P.S. There is no direct link from help tab when codes not acceptable. You need to copy code, go to faqs on the bottom of home page (almost invisible) to email them, a cumbersome method, an inconvenience.
Go to Top of Page

SheilaW
Star Contributor

Fairfield, CA
USA
881 Posts

Posted - 08/12/2007 :  9:46:13 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Has anyone cashed in points for the Blockbuster free DVD rentals?
If so, what expiration date was on those coupons?
I was thinking of using my points for those as there isn't anything else I want but I don't rent many movies.......
Thanks
Sheila

Sheila, NoCal
Proudly shopping Solano County including Travis AFB.
Gold Certified.
Go to Top of Page

Kelly130
Star Contributor

Tennessee
USA
1929 Posts

Posted - 08/13/2007 :  04:55:48 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
The Family Night is 2-11-2008

Kelly
Exchanges Rock! Let's Do Another
Go to Top of Page

Quinn
Star Contributor

Atlanta, GA
USA
50245 Posts

Posted - 08/13/2007 :  05:41:41 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
They extended this program last year and they might well do it again.
Go to Top of Page

Amy Cranston
Star Contributor

Farmington, NM
USA
537 Posts

Posted - 08/13/2007 :  07:53:32 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Fowler130

The Family Night is 2-11-2008

What is the family night all about?

Thanks,
Amy L. Cranston
Go to Top of Page

ChilidogBarb
Valued Contributor

La Monte, Missouri
USA
156 Posts

Posted - 08/13/2007 :  08:02:03 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Blockbuster Night Coupons come to you right away on the website as a PDF pop up No coupon Bar crud. ...so they will print every time.
They are 2 movies and 2 cokes and a popcorn and expire
Expires 02/11/08

Chilidog Barb
Chillin in Missouri.
Go to Top of Page

FranS
Star Contributor

Estero, FL
USA
461 Posts

Posted - 08/22/2007 :  05:31:27 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
OK now I am mad! Opened one 12 pack of Coke and two of the letters/numbers were not readable. I tried every combination and finally threw it away.

Now I open another and there are 14 letters. The last letter last line is vacant.

Thanks a lot Coke. Your print requires me to wear glasses and now you are messing with me. Talk about giving away ice in the winter.

FranS
Silver Certified
Go to Top of Page

KathyinSFLA
Valued Contributor

Jupiter, FL
USA
179 Posts

Posted - 08/22/2007 :  07:03:53 AM  Send KathyinSFLA an AOL message  Reply  Reply with Quote
I redeemed 285 points this week, I have noticed that items that required a lower number of points are gone, so I decided to redeem for one of the items that I wanted to get my husband as a stocking stuffer, and get it while the getting is good!

Kathy
Go to Top of Page

Kelly130
Star Contributor

Tennessee
USA
1929 Posts

Posted - 08/22/2007 :  1:37:12 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Family Nights are out... I knew that I should have gotten them while the getting was good. If anyone notices them back in stock, will you let me know?

Heads up... some of the 24 packs now have 50 points on them instead of 20!!!

Kelly
Exchanges Rock! Let's Do Another
Go to Top of Page

MillerMoni
Star Contributor

Raceland, Louisiana
USA
443 Posts

Posted - 08/22/2007 :  8:32:16 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Fran dont throw the unreadable codes away. If you go on the rewards site you can ask hank and they will get back to you.I had several and they put the points in my account.

Monica
I dont create the chaos, I just pass it on!:)
Go to Top of Page

Clare
Star Contributor

Texas
USA
1738 Posts

Posted - 08/23/2007 :  07:15:23 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I e-mailed them about 2 codes, which were clearly printed on the carton; but, were not accepted as valid, no matter what I did.

I received an e-mail from them, saying that both codes were valid, and, I should just re-enter them.

One of the codes was accepted then, but, the other code was not. I have tried it several times, but, still no luck!

In the meantime, I have gotten 2 more codes that will not go through, so, now, I have 30 points to contact them about. One of the codes is really smudged....
Go to Top of Page

FranS
Star Contributor

Estero, FL
USA
461 Posts

Posted - 08/23/2007 :  1:19:31 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Hi

Where on the website is this Hank? I looked for some kind of contact on the rewards page the other day but did not find anything. Must be looking in the wrong place. Have never seen the name Hank.

FranS
Silver Certified
Go to Top of Page

LeaF
Valued Contributor

Brooklyn, NY
USA
196 Posts

Posted - 08/23/2007 :  4:10:36 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
If you are having problems contacting mycokerewards.com join the club. On the bottom of the home page, miniscule light letters you can barely see FAQs, click FAQs, opens general questions, then click "how can I contact you". If it doesn't work & many times it doesn't call 1-866-674-2653. I have had trouble with some clearly printed codes not going thru & have received the same email repeatedly over & over to try again & again. After 4 emails I finally called them & the response I received was "We will investigate the problem & email you within 7-10 days." IS THIS WORTH IT? I think not. P.S. I also used 45 points for three $1 off Coke coupons; the 45 points were deducted but the coupons not issued; another problem to deal with. Also, I suggested they have a direct link to the help page when codes do not go thru instead of from FAQs practically illegible on the home page but to no avail. They evidentally do not wish to make it too easy. To end it, all the rewards I am interested in are no longer available. I happen to like Coke so the codes are just an addition but really not worth it. A poor program, nonsense. For a top American corporation Coke could/should do better!
Go to Top of Page

Clare
Star Contributor

Texas
USA
1738 Posts

Posted - 08/25/2007 :  8:49:23 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
quote:
One of the codes is really smudged....

Well, I sat down today, and, decided to work with that smudged code until I got it entered!

It was the 2nd line of the code that was really messed up. I got a magnifying glass, flashlight, and, a piece of yellow plastic, and, got to work on that 2nd line!

It took 17 tries, changing & switching the letters/numbers around, until I finally hit upon the right combination to get credit for the codes! That was a hard 10 points to get.

Now, I still have the code that is supposed to be valid, but, still will not enter for me. I think I will do what Lea did, and, ask them to enter it for me. They did check for me, and, said it was still valid, but, it still shows "Invalid" when I try to enter it.

Lea, you said:
quote:
I also used 45 points for three $1 off Coke coupons; the 45 points were deducted but the coupons not issued;

I believe they will only allow you 1 redemption for the $1 off coupon.....don't think we can get more than one identical reward....I think someone else posted a message to that effect.

You're right about the short expiration date on the coupons....I had a coupon for a Free 20 oz Coke that expired before I could use it! So, I quickly took my coupon for a Free Coke 12-pack, and, got it redeemed before it expired! They should allow a longer time period on those.

They're running out of things I want, also...so, guess I'm gonna have to opt for a couple of magazine subscriptions, though, I would prefer something else!
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 42 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Volition Copyright All rights reserved. Volition is a registered trademark of Volition.com LLC. Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.27 seconds. Software © Snitz Forums