Author  Topic Next Topic
Page: of 42

Quinn
Star Contributor

Atlanta, GA
USA
50245 Posts

Posted - 08/26/2007 :  05:06:09 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I gave up trying to read these undecipherable codes a long time ago. I just write them and send them what I can read and they always credit my account.
Go to Top of Page

TerryM
Valued Contributor

USA
114 Posts

Posted - 08/26/2007 :  4:34:03 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Quinn, where do you send those partial codes to for them to give you credit? Whenever I go on the site and try to get to "send them an email", it takes forever to find if and half the time they don't email me back and if they do it's weeks and weeks after I send an email.
I don't know why they can't print these codes neatly, it drives me crazy trying to read them.
Go to Top of Page

Quinn
Star Contributor

Atlanta, GA
USA
50245 Posts

Posted - 08/26/2007 :  4:51:13 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I click on that elusive faq link and email them what letters, numbers I can read and tell them which product it was. They then credit my account a few days later.
Go to Top of Page

MillerMoni
Star Contributor

Raceland, Louisiana
USA
443 Posts

Posted - 08/26/2007 :  5:05:20 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Fran You can ask hank by going through FAQ and then to getting rewards/prizes, and on to how can I contact you. You will see the answer on the side and just click contact us and Hanks screen will appear.You can tell them about the issue and they will email you with an answer.I have had no problems getting what I needed.It took a little while but they always came through.

Monica
I dont create the chaos, I just pass it on!:)
Go to Top of Page

FranS
Star Contributor

Estero, FL
USA
461 Posts

Posted - 08/26/2007 :  7:12:13 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Thanks for the help. I see that 'faq' in fine print! The funniest thing (I was not really laughing!) was that one day it would not take two codes and the next day, it took them easily.

Yes, I wonder why they cannot make them easy to read. Why should a W look like two V's or an F and P look alike, etc.? They should be easy to read with no questionable letters or numbers. I mean, if they cannot do it right, why bother!

FranS
Silver Certified
Go to Top of Page

BrianWilson2
Valued Contributor

Rensellaer, IN
USA
193 Posts

Posted - 08/27/2007 :  01:12:15 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by FranS

Thanks for the help. I see that 'faq' in fine print! The funniest thing (I was not really laughing!) was that one day it would not take two codes and the next day, it took them easily.

Yes, I wonder why they cannot make them easy to read. Why should a W look like two V's or an F and P look alike, etc.? They should be easy to read with no questionable letters or numbers. I mean, if they cannot do it right, why bother!

I hear that. I get migraines easily enough as it is, don't need help getting them, TYVM
Go to Top of Page

Debi_123
Valued Contributor

Sylvester, Georgia
USA
129 Posts

Posted - 08/27/2007 :  01:31:07 AM  Visit Debi_123's Homepage  Reply  Reply with Quote
Do the codes only work one time??
i don't drink coke but my friend does and does not have a computer
so i was trying to get things for her?
does anyone have any codes i can use. her kids are coke freaks
also bulldog fans if anyone in georgia has anything for getting
memorablia for the bull dogs.
thanks

Debi
Go to Top of Page

Debi_123
Valued Contributor

Sylvester, Georgia
USA
129 Posts

Posted - 08/27/2007 :  02:17:50 AM  Visit Debi_123's Homepage  Reply  Reply with Quote
i entered these codes left on here by someone i forget who they did not work. must be out of date or used too much i guess.
here arer the two codes
7mkaftrmokl4
6w54yzwvbjkm69b

does anyone have any good codes
i do like the nestea and a few coke drinks but not regular coke
but my freind loves coke and so does her kids.
they can't affored extras like coke regularly so i thought i would get some for them
thanks everyone. great post thanks.
umm how do you get the free ones? haven't figured that out yet.

Debi
Go to Top of Page

Quinn
Star Contributor

Atlanta, GA
USA
50245 Posts

Posted - 08/27/2007 :  06:48:40 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
The codes on coke products are only good once.
Go to Top of Page

TerryM
Valued Contributor

USA
114 Posts

Posted - 08/27/2007 :  11:52:44 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Thanks Quinn. I was hoping you had some secret magic email that you found somehow instead of going through the faq link. It's a pain to email them on top of the pain of not being able to read those codes. It's not rocket science, I think they afford a better stamp!
Go to Top of Page

KathyinSFLA
Valued Contributor

Jupiter, FL
USA
179 Posts

Posted - 08/27/2007 :  12:04:33 PM  Send KathyinSFLA an AOL message  Reply  Reply with Quote
Well I am impressed I received my coke rewards item today...I ordered that on the 22nd, WOW I figured it would take 8-10 weeks! Hopefully I by the time I save up 200+ more points there will be something worth while to cash them in for.

Kathy
Go to Top of Page

CraigW
Contributor

USA
62 Posts

Posted - 08/28/2007 :  07:18:26 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I occurs to me that there aren't many truly dedicated coke fiends posting here. In order to accumulate any meaningful number of points you would have to literally drown yourself in coke products or you could do what I do. There are several garbage collection days in my community each week. On those days I ride my bike around early before work and collect the codes from peoples recycling bins. In this way I have collected over ten thousand points and enjoyed a healthy bike ride as well. It would be impossible to drink that much coke product not to mention the damage that would do to your body. The codes are out there for those who want them. Happy hunting!
Go to Top of Page

Clare
Star Contributor

Texas
USA
1738 Posts

Posted - 08/28/2007 :  08:16:46 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Good for you, Craig...Are you getting any good rewards from all those codes you've collected?

Someone posted on here that this promotion ends in a few months, so, hope you redeem your points before that time. I know that our points were carried over last year, but, can't count on that again....

better to use them than take a chance on losing them!
Go to Top of Page

CraigW
Contributor

USA
62 Posts

Posted - 08/28/2007 :  08:37:16 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Clare,
I have redeemed them for 2 i-Homes, $200 in Home Depot gift cards, a watch and 8 gold movie passes as well as some coke coupons. It's like being on the wheel of fortune, the rest is still on account. I asked Coke if they were going to continue the program and they were very coy in their response, neither saying yes or no. Did they announce last year that they were going to extend the program or did your points just show up this year from last?
Go to Top of Page

Vickie M
Star Contributor

Tampa, FL
USA
391 Posts

Posted - 08/28/2007 :  08:39:29 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
One of the best rewards that Coke offeres is the AMC Gold Movie Pass.
I collect my points and then when I get 440 (enough fo 2 passes) I cash them in. That saves me 18.00 at the movies. I still get my AMC Movie Rewards since I give my card and tha passes to the person at the box office. One of the AMC theaters here never "restricts" new movies so I can use my passes there anytime.

I know people are concered about using their rewards before they expire and the movie passes have no experation dates on them.

Vickie M
GOLD Certified-x3woio
Shopping Tampa & Brandon Florida
Go to Top of Page

TinaMarie
Star Contributor

USA
1811 Posts

Posted - 08/28/2007 :  7:37:31 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Blockbuster free movie for 50 points, but the BB Total Access for one month (up to 3 DVDs out at a time) was 55 points. Go figure!

~*~TinaMarie~*~
Go to Top of Page

SheilaW
Star Contributor

Fairfield, CA
USA
881 Posts

Posted - 08/28/2007 :  7:55:38 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
The BB Total Access program is only for new customers.
Any new customer can get 2 weeks free just by signing up on the website. You're actually spending 55 points for 2 weeks free!

Sheila, NoCal
Proudly shopping Solano County including Travis AFB.
Gold Certified.
Go to Top of Page

TinaMarie
Star Contributor

USA
1811 Posts

Posted - 08/28/2007 :  9:58:58 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by SheilaW

The BB Total Access program is only for new customers.
Any new customer can get 2 weeks free just by signing up on the website. You're actually spending 55 points for 2 weeks free!

I just cancelled my BB Total Access membership when I received the email from the MSC-I was on the low $5.99/mo. plan. I just signed up (using same name and email address) using the code from the 55 Coke points and it gave me a free month (as you stated, the free trail is only for 2 weeks) of the $17.99 mo. plan, giving me 3 DVD out at a time. If I maximize my watching,I will be able to watch 8-9 DVDs for the month - not bad for 55 points.

This is the plan from my sign up page:
You have selected...

Rental Type:
BLOCKBUSTER Total Access
Plan:
$17.99 / month (plus taxes)
3 at-a-time, unlimited mailings
5 in-store free movie/discounted game exchanges/month

~*~TinaMarie~*~
Go to Top of Page

StaceyKM
Apprentice

USA
4 Posts

Posted - 08/29/2007 :  09:55:54 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Shaw's in New England is selling 12packs 4 for $8.88 + a in flyer cocupon for a free 6 pack of .5 liters. On the Coke Zero is a pull-off coupon for $1.50 off each 12 pack, so everyday I've been getting the 4 allowed.

4 @ 8.88 = 1 @ 2.22
2.22 - 1.50 = 72cents a 12 pack/10 points and the free 6 pack.
Hope someone else can get in on this awesome deal.

With my points I've been getting $25.00 Simon cards that I can put towards anything I can buy on the internet (but using them to pay Verizon)
Go to Top of Page

SheilaW
Star Contributor

Fairfield, CA
USA
881 Posts

Posted - 08/29/2007 :  10:10:49 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Thanks, TinaMarie
I'll try that too!

Sheila, NoCal
Proudly shopping Solano County including Travis AFB.
Gold Certified.
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 42  Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Volition Copyright All rights reserved. Volition is a registered trademark of Volition.com LLC. Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.36 seconds. Software © Snitz Forums