Previous Page | Next Page

Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 42

TinaMarie
Star Contributor

USA
1811 Posts

Posted - 08/29/2007 :  4:55:47 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I'm very impressed with Blockbuster at this point. I signed up last night and they sent an email saying they're shipping my 3 new release request. I also email them to make SURE it's for 30 days and got a reply this morning stating it's free for the whole month. YEAH!

~*~TinaMarie~*~
Go to Top of Page

THurley
Apprentice

Newburgh, IN
USA
2 Posts

Posted - 09/18/2007 :  3:50:18 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
be on the lookout for papa johns codes i recieved mine today 250 points via email

Tim
Go to Top of Page

CraigW
Contributor

USA
62 Posts

Posted - 10/16/2007 :  06:54:58 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Is anyone else disappointed with Coke Rewards, or should I say the lack of Coke Rewards? They have just added "new" items, but they are all out of stock. Its bad enough that so many items are out of stock but even worse that they leave them on the site so that you have to sort through them every time you visit. This is anything but a rewarding experience. This is no way to treat loyal customers. This is pretty shabby treatment form such a large company.
Go to Top of Page

KathyinSFLA
Valued Contributor

Jupiter, FL
USA
179 Posts

Posted - 10/16/2007 :  07:54:29 AM  Send KathyinSFLA an AOL message  Reply  Reply with Quote
I am so there with you Craig, I just used another 200 points about a month ago...on a year magazine subscription. Trust me I could have waited to rack up more points but there is nothing worth while to save them for, so again I redeemed while the getting was good.

Kathy
Go to Top of Page

Kelly130
Star Contributor

Tennessee
USA
1929 Posts

Posted - 10/16/2007 :  09:36:38 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Has anyone heard when this promotion will end?

Kelly
Exchanges Rock! Let's Do Another
Go to Top of Page

Ashley in USA

PA
USA
10 Posts

Posted - 10/16/2007 :  12:15:24 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Last I've seen buried in the mycokerewards site in their rules it ends at 11:59 am ET. on January 31st, 2008 but retain the right to shorten, extend, modify or cancel the program

Don't compromise yourself. You are all you've got.
Go to Top of Page

LeaF
Valued Contributor

Brooklyn, NY
USA
196 Posts

Posted - 10/16/2007 :  1:23:16 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
CraigW Yes, very disappointed. A poor program. I completed a survey on their site indicating my disappointment. Limited & discontinued items. Actually nothing left for me that is worthwhile. I tried to print $1 off coupons for some coke, did not print & I was still charged points. Miserable customer service. I emailed them, then called them to no avail. Bad news. This is an example of how NOT to run a reward program. I enjoy & buy Coke & I assume that this reward site is NOT an example of how they actually run their company or they would be out of business.
Go to Top of Page

Clare
Star Contributor

Texas
USA
1738 Posts

Posted - 10/16/2007 :  1:49:19 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Guess I'll go order another magazine...already have 'em running out my ears!
Go to Top of Page

CraigW
Contributor

USA
62 Posts

Posted - 10/17/2007 :  07:18:00 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
LeaF

I have emailed them many times and all I ever get is a form letter response. They clearly do not care that they are alienating some of their best and most loyal customers. Why else would anyone stick around for all of their abuse. Do they really think that anyone needs another baseball cap? Half of their rewards are baseball caps! I have over 10,000 points and nothing of value to spend them on. I'll wait till the very end before buying every tiny little piece of junk they offer.
Go to Top of Page

LeaF
Valued Contributor

Brooklyn, NY
USA
196 Posts

Posted - 10/17/2007 :  08:28:58 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
CraigW Perhaps you should use your points on their sweeps. Have you noticed that their faqs is practically invisible on the bottom of the page. I admire your patience. How many times did your codes not go thru? They are barely legible & even when clear have problems.
Go to Top of Page

CraigW
Contributor

USA
62 Posts

Posted - 10/17/2007 :  09:20:02 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
LeaF

I've entered so many codes that I've gotten really good at deciphering them and have only been stumped on 2 or 3. They can be very difficult though. They definitely make it hard to find their contact info to discourage you from contacting them.
Go to Top of Page

Quinn
Star Contributor

Atlanta, GA
USA
50245 Posts

Posted - 10/17/2007 :  1:02:06 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
The rewards pretty much do stink now. As far as undecipherable codes. I just send them what I can read and the product it came from. They have always credited my account within a week or two.
Go to Top of Page

Kelly130
Star Contributor

Tennessee
USA
1929 Posts

Posted - 10/17/2007 :  2:09:25 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I have been cashing in for free movies. I finally have enough tickets to take the entire family out for movies and popcorn one night.

Kelly
Go to Top of Page

Clare
Star Contributor

Texas
USA
1738 Posts

Posted - 10/17/2007 :  4:38:12 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Fowler, are you saying that they allow you to redeem for the movie tickets more than once?

So many of the rewards can only be claimed once.
Go to Top of Page

Kelly130
Star Contributor

Tennessee
USA
1929 Posts

Posted - 10/17/2007 :  9:06:53 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Oh yes. I have ordered some for a friend...and I have two sets of the family pass with popcorn and just ordered one set of the four pack.

So far I have not ran into any that I could get just once. But, I had been mainly ordering the Blockbuster Family Night...but those have been gone forever.

Kelly
Go to Top of Page

Clare
Star Contributor

Texas
USA
1738 Posts

Posted - 10/18/2007 :  7:39:19 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Here's what I found on the "Ask Hank" section of Coke Rewards site:
Question:
When does the My Coke Rewards program end?

Hank's answer:
My Coke Rewards has been extended through January 31, 2009, and your points will be good through this date. We will be revising our rules to reflect this program extension soon.

Go to Top of Page

SheilaW
Star Contributor

Fairfield, CA
USA
881 Posts

Posted - 10/18/2007 :  8:19:16 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Co-o-l!
Hopefully they'll come up with some new rewards other than baseball caps and magazine subsciptions.

Sheila, NoCal
Proudly shopping Solano County including Travis AFB.
Gold Certified.
Go to Top of Page

Kelly130
Star Contributor

Tennessee
USA
1929 Posts

Posted - 10/18/2007 :  9:45:20 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Woo Hoo... Time to start hoarding points, so they are handy when something comes through I want.

Kelly
Go to Top of Page

ADanko
Trainee

Warren, Ohio
USA
7 Posts

Posted - 10/19/2007 :  06:24:26 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I wish they had gas cards!

Angela
Go to Top of Page

Quinn
Star Contributor

Atlanta, GA
USA
50245 Posts

Posted - 10/19/2007 :  09:11:26 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I figured they would extend it but the confirmation of that is good news.
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 42 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Volition Copyright All rights reserved. Volition is a registered trademark of Volition.com LLC. Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.3 seconds. Software © Snitz Forums