ACrawford
Valued Contributor

Roanoke, VA
USA
106 Posts

Posted - 07/25/2008 :  12:25:49 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by KristinBrianne

I thought the program was continued till December 2008? I live in Alabama and all of our Coke products still have the red lids, but with the Olympic packaging, the cases do not.

I had to call the 800 number yesterday to get a code to work. The lady told me that the program was going until January 31, 2008. Interesting. I don't know what to believe. This may go on forever.

Andrea
Go to Top of Page

Clare
Star Contributor

Texas
USA
1738 Posts

Posted - 07/25/2008 :  1:13:09 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
quote:
The lady told me that the program was going until
January 31, 2008. Interesting. I don't know what to believe. This may go on forever

Do you mean 2009...? I can't see it going on much longer than that, since they're already taking the rewards off some of the packaging.

Go to Top of Page

KathyinSFLA
Valued Contributor

Jupiter, FL
USA
179 Posts

Posted - 07/25/2008 :  2:01:11 PM  Send KathyinSFLA an AOL message  Reply  Reply with Quote
Just got this e-mail a few minutes ago..........

Great news, K - We've added brand new rewards & sweeps to the categories and you're the first to know. Keep drinking the Coca-Cola brands you love and collect points to use towards the rewards & sweeps you deserve.

I just went and looked I see nothing new.... I look every couple of days I have points to use.

Kathy
Go to Top of Page

KristinBrianne
Star Contributor

Montevallo, AL
USA
307 Posts

Posted - 07/25/2008 :  9:57:58 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I guess I'm going to save mine till the bitter end and be totally disappointed when I have nothing great to redeem them for . For now I'm just going to stockpile them and keep hoping. However, I do think that magazine subscriptions make great gifts, so if around Christmas I have lots of points I think I might do that.

Kristin
Go to Top of Page

Clare
Star Contributor

Texas
USA
1738 Posts

Posted - 07/26/2008 :  07:45:01 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
quote:
I just went and looked I see nothing new....

I got the same e-mail, logged in to check the rewards, and, also found there was nothing there that I had not seen before.

I will say, however, that I have been entering several points lately, and, usually check the rewards when I do. They have nothing I want right now for my 390 points...Magazines...?yes, they have some good ones, but, I had magazines running out my ears last year from E-Rewards, Coke Rewards, etc....kinda burned out on them.

I'll just hang loose on redeeming for awhile, and, see what happens!
Go to Top of Page

Angela G.
Star Contributor

Boutte, LA
USA
279 Posts

Posted - 07/27/2008 :  5:07:24 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Oh I didn't realize it was going to end! It is my favorite way to get Blockbuster Movies!
Go to Top of Page

ACrawford
Valued Contributor

Roanoke, VA
USA
106 Posts

Posted - 07/28/2008 :  1:06:09 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Yes, I do mean 2009. Sorry.

Andrea
Go to Top of Page

Cheree
Star Contributor

Olathe, Kansas
USA
566 Posts

Posted - 07/30/2008 :  9:49:01 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
They added rewards from subway. Those are new, at least. Got a 25 dollar gift card. I love subway

Cheree
Go to Top of Page

KathyinSFLA
Valued Contributor

Jupiter, FL
USA
179 Posts

Posted - 07/31/2008 :  06:51:30 AM  Send KathyinSFLA an AOL message  Reply  Reply with Quote
I ordered a GC from Subway today.........yeah!!!!!

Kathy
Go to Top of Page

Quinn
Star Contributor

Atlanta, GA
USA
50245 Posts

Posted - 07/31/2008 :  08:13:12 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I ordered 3 of the $10 Subway cards, it was a slightly better deal than the $25 card. I wish I had them last month when I was doing a ton of Subway shops.
Go to Top of Page

PattyFrog
Valued Contributor

Corpus Christi, Texas
USA
175 Posts

Posted - 07/31/2008 :  10:29:51 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
280 and 280 is 560
560 and 280 is 840 or am i adding it wrong?

Patty
Go to Top of Page

KristinBrianne
Star Contributor

Montevallo, AL
USA
307 Posts

Posted - 07/31/2008 :  10:31:43 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
My hubby will be thrilled with Subway gift cards. Now we'll have to drink Coke products only

Kristin
Go to Top of Page

CraigW
Contributor

USA
62 Posts

Posted - 07/31/2008 :  12:27:25 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Patty, your math is correct but you're forgetting that 3 - 10 dollar cards are worth 30.00 and can't be compared to a 25.00 card without making an adjustment. Therefore your math should have been 280 + 280 + 140 = 700. Then the ten dollar cards are slightly cheaper, but maybe more of a headache to keep dealing with leftover amonts.

quote:
Originally posted by PattyFrog

280 and 280 is 560
560 and 280 is 840 or am i adding it wrong?

Go to Top of Page

Quinn
Star Contributor

Atlanta, GA
USA
50245 Posts

Posted - 07/31/2008 :  1:35:07 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Thanks for clarifying my math, Craig.
Go to Top of Page

M Ruzicka
Valued Contributor

Chicago, IL
USA
243 Posts

Posted - 07/31/2008 :  2:01:32 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
If you really want to get technical you could get 13 - $2 cards ($26) for 5 points less than the $25 card.
I was going to do that but entering all the info 13 times would have driven me nuts as this site is sooooo slow.
I started that way and after 2 cards I said enough is enough and got 2 - $25 cards so now I have $54 in cards (yummy).
I want some 20 oz. bottles too but it is too much work.
Does anybody know how to get more than one coupon at a time or are all of them 1 at a time?
Go to Top of Page

PattyFrog
Valued Contributor

Corpus Christi, Texas
USA
175 Posts

Posted - 07/31/2008 :  2:53:06 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
well, that is too much thinking for all of today anyway. I give up. Lol. And I did forget it was 30 vs 25. I always try to find the cheaper deal too. I think I picked the wrong day to do math, though. Thanks for all the clarification.

Patty
Go to Top of Page

CraigW
Contributor

USA
62 Posts

Posted - 08/01/2008 :  07:37:31 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Did anyone notice that they raised the price on the AMC gold movie ticket from 380 to 530 points? That stinks. Last year the gold ticket without the large coke was only 220 points. Inflation has even hit coke reward points. One more thing to blame on George Jr.
Go to Top of Page

KDawnH
Trainee

Nahunta, GA
USA
9 Posts

Posted - 08/01/2008 :  10:24:01 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I just wanted to let anyone who doesn't already know that you can getc subway gift cards.I was excited to see something new.I think I have every magazine that they offer now.

Kristina Dawn
Go to Top of Page

Clare
Star Contributor

Texas
USA
1738 Posts

Posted - 08/01/2008 :  3:06:17 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Have any of you received your Subway cards already?....Do they have expiration dates on them?
Go to Top of Page

M Ruzicka
Valued Contributor

Chicago, IL
USA
243 Posts

Posted - 08/01/2008 :  3:13:33 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Clare

Have any of you received your Subway cards already?....Do they have expiration dates on them?

I just ordered mine yesterday but as far as I can tell they come from Subway themselves not Coke. The code gives you a discount on the processing fee and shipping fee, so I believe that these will be regular gift cards without an experation date.
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 42 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Volition Copyright All rights reserved. Volition is a registered trademark of Volition.com LLC. Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.3 seconds. Software © Snitz Forums