FK7MVW
X9LXT9
Go to Top of Page

KathyinSFLA
Valued Contributor

Jupiter, FL
USA
179 Posts

Posted - 12/15/2008 :  11:53:01 AM  Send KathyinSFLA an AOL message  Reply  Reply with Quote
Received this e-mail today...

"Celebrate the season with family, friends and Coca-Cola Classic. Tis the season for Double Points from My Coke Rewards. Purchase and enter 12-pack codes from select participating brands on Wednesday, December 17, 2008 and get double points.* "

Kathy
Go to Top of Page

Clare
Star Contributor

Texas
USA
1738 Posts

Posted - 12/15/2008 :  8:19:54 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Thanks for the notice, kathy....I have some I need to enter.

It appears they've increased the number of points needed for a lot of the prizes.....the Coca Cola 6-pack cooler takes 700 points now...I think it was 325 points earlier.
Go to Top of Page

Angela G.
Star Contributor

Boutte, LA
USA
279 Posts

Posted - 12/15/2008 :  10:44:15 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I agree back when they first started the little coke trucks were like 60 points each and I just looked and they were 800 points! Wow!
Go to Top of Page

Clare
Star Contributor

Texas
USA
1738 Posts

Posted - 12/16/2008 :  10:37:41 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I just finished entering my 10 codes for the day....Don't forget:

Wednesday, Dec 17, 2008
is double points day for the 12-pack Fridgepacks of:
Coke Classic
Caffeine Free Coke
Vanilla Coke
Cherry Coke

None of the other brands are included in this.
Go to Top of Page

JKreke
Trainee

Oklahoma City, OK
USA
9 Posts

Posted - 01/02/2009 :  7:22:05 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
They sure didn't keep the limited rewards very long, did they?
I almost had enough points for the Cannon printer. Maybe they will add some better rewards soon.

James
Go to Top of Page

Marie In Chicago
Mega Contributor

Chicago, IL
USA
62073 Posts

Posted - 02/03/2009 :  07:08:21 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Starting on February 16th, there's something refreshingly new at My Coke Rewards. The 10 code entries-per-day limit is gone. Now you can enter your codes when you want up to 120 points per week.*

Also, starting 2/17 we're going to keep all rewards under 2000 points to make sure that you get rewarded quickly and easily. But before the 2000+ point rewards go away, from 2/10-2/16 you'll be able to get some new, exclusive limited-time rewards for 2000 points and greater.
Go to Top of Page

Angela G.
Star Contributor

Boutte, LA
USA
279 Posts

Posted - 02/03/2009 :  10:51:04 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Hopefully this will be better but if the rewards are going to be lower perhaps that is why the want to lower the actual point limit.
Go to Top of Page

VirginiaS

Wisconsin Dells, Wisconsin
USA
38 Posts

Posted - 02/04/2009 :  7:27:26 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
If you think about it,the new point system stinks. I could get more a week if I got to enter 10 codes a day. Now it's max 120 points per week. Do they think i'm dumb? Oh well, I do love Coke and will continue drinking it. I am glad that there are a max of points that things will cost. I had saved up over 3000 hoping to get something nicer. We'll see.
Go to Top of Page

JKreke
Trainee

Oklahoma City, OK
USA
9 Posts

Posted - 02/05/2009 :  5:15:59 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Yes the new system isn't very good. I have sent an email to Coke to complain about it. I almost always have 120 or more to redeem each week. My co-workers and family members bring all their coke points to me, because they don't want to mess with them.

James
Go to Top of Page

Stacie72
Contributor

GA
USA
81 Posts

Posted - 02/10/2009 :  09:53:10 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I know, if you enter your ten a day at the VERY LEAST you get 210 a week. And that isn't if you have fridge packs. Honestly, capping the point number and not the cap number downright stinks!
Go to Top of Page

VirginiaS

Wisconsin Dells, Wisconsin
USA
38 Posts

Posted - 02/10/2009 :  4:50:14 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I agree. I think everyone who can should write them a quick e-mail at their displeasure in their new point system.
Go to Top of Page

FranS
Star Contributor

Estero, FL
USA
461 Posts

Posted - 04/07/2009 :  1:06:03 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Does anyone know how to contact Coke Rewards other than on their website? On Sunday I 'bought' a $1 off a 12-pack coupon for 35 points. The site took my 35 points and when I went to rpint the coupon it said there were no coupons for this campaign. I tried to submit a message asking for help on the website but it was thrown back at me. I looked all over but find no direct email. Then on MOnday when I tried to click the link for the coupon, it told me I already printed the coupon! They have my 35 pts and I have no coupon.

Any ideas on how to contact them? The weblink for help still does not accept my message.

FranS
Silver Certified
Go to Top of Page

LeaF
Valued Contributor

Brooklyn, NY
USA
196 Posts

Posted - 04/07/2009 :  8:14:53 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Fran, try this number (866) 674-2653 I had written it down but lost it. I had called them previously & the problem was corrected, also about printing a coupon. I hope this is it. Please let me know if correct.
Go to Top of Page

JKreke
Trainee

Oklahoma City, OK
USA
9 Posts

Posted - 04/15/2009 :  4:59:50 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Has anybody else got any 2 liter Sprite lids with 15 number codes instead of 12? I have got 7 of them so far and when I try to enter them it won't let me.(because they are 15 and not 12 number codes) I email Coke and told them about it and they credited my account. I got most of the Sprite 2 liters at Wal-mart.

James
Go to Top of Page

Clare
Star Contributor

Texas
USA
1738 Posts

Posted - 05/03/2009 :  5:29:04 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
WOW....! The rewards are almost down to nothing now....
Go to Top of Page

Cheree
Star Contributor

Olathe, Kansas
USA
566 Posts

Posted - 05/11/2009 :  10:23:00 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I guess all my points were taken away. It says I've received 3448 points and spent 3448. I had over 500 last week.

Cheree
Go to Top of Page

Marie In Chicago
Mega Contributor

Chicago, IL
USA
62073 Posts

Posted - 05/11/2009 :  11:03:06 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Saw this on the site today

Go to Top of Page

Clare
Star Contributor

Texas
USA
1738 Posts

Posted - 05/11/2009 :  12:28:57 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
quote:
I guess all my points were taken away. It says I've received 3448 points and spent 3448. I had over 500 last week.

Cheree....Maybe they expired because you didn't log in often enough. I got an e-mail warning, awhile back, telling me that I would lose my points if I didn't log in within a given number of days....seems like it was 90 or 180 days...don't remember.

Lots of places do that...if you don't log in often enough, they take your points away. Wouldn't hurt to check with them and see what happened, though.
Go to Top of Page

FranS
Star Contributor

Estero, FL
USA
461 Posts

Posted - 05/12/2009 :  07:53:55 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Looks like they removed the 35-pointer $1 off for a Coke 12-pack. This was a nice deal, especially when Coke was on sale. If they keep removing rewards, I might just stop buying.

FranS
Silver Certified
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 42 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Volition Copyright All rights reserved. Volition is a registered trademark of Volition.com LLC. Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.25 seconds. Software © Snitz Forums