Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 42

Cheree
Star Contributor

Olathe, Kansas
USA
566 Posts

Posted - 05/12/2009 :  08:38:10 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I got them back. I just logged in last week, and entered a code last month. If you don't enter a code for 90 days, your points expired.

Cheree
Go to Top of Page

Clare
Star Contributor

Texas
USA
1738 Posts

Posted - 06/02/2009 :  08:37:45 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
quote:
If they keep removing rewards, I might just stop buying.

I'm wondering if we are not, already, starting to see the 'beginning of the end' of this game. There are not many rewards offered these days, at least at the low end of the points.

Also, I noticed that the last shipment of 12-pack Coke Classics did not have the 'Coke Rewards' label on the box....

I have a few points left, maybe enough for a magazine subscription, if there's one I want still available.
Go to Top of Page

Clare
Star Contributor

Texas
USA
1738 Posts

Posted - 06/07/2009 :  9:55:49 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Well, I just now used 114 points for a 12-month subscription to Better Homes & Gardens....

I now have a 1 point balance! I think this might be a good time for me to drop out of this game. I have gotten several good rewards, however, so, I'm not complaining.

It's just that there aren't many left that I am interested in....I think our daughter may still be collecting, so, I can give any points I get to her. It appears that they may have started ending the game by taking the reward codes off the cartons, etc.

This games did last longer than most. Hope all of you get your rewards.
Go to Top of Page

TinaMarie
Star Contributor

USA
1811 Posts

Posted - 06/07/2009 :  10:53:20 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I am spending my points on Dasani and Powerade coupons.

~*~TinaMarie~*~
Go to Top of Page

Marie In Chicago
Mega Contributor

Chicago, IL
USA
62074 Posts

Posted - 06/11/2009 :  07:53:43 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
For every 12-Pack DASANI Water you get and enter in the code at MyCokeRewards you will 20 Points.
Expires 6/30/09
Go to Top of Page

JKreke
Trainee

Oklahoma City, OK
USA
9 Posts

Posted - 06/15/2009 :  3:13:18 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Packages in the Oklahoma City area still have the rewards on them. Not much to chose from on the rewards. So I am getting the 20 oz. coupons for Coke. Better than nothing I guess.

James
Go to Top of Page

Clare
Star Contributor

Texas
USA
1738 Posts

Posted - 06/24/2009 :  7:43:10 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
What's going on with Coke Rewards?

I have 2 codes from Diet Coke Fridge pack, and, got a message that.....'15-character codes are no longer valid entries"....

Anybody know anything about that?
Go to Top of Page

Michael P
Star Contributor

Fort Lauderdale, Florida
USA
1052 Posts

Posted - 06/24/2009 :  11:53:08 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
me thinks "It was fun while it lasted".

Michael P
Go to Top of Page

Clare
Star Contributor

Texas
USA
1738 Posts

Posted - 06/25/2009 :  09:01:49 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
quote:
....me thinks "It was fun while it lasted".

Well, there are certainly no prizes left, to speak of.....so much for lasting thru November.....

I'm still satisfied with the prizes I got for drinking the cokes,.....maybe, I won't be drinking as many, now, though...which will be a good thing for me.
Go to Top of Page

Marie In Chicago
Mega Contributor

Chicago, IL
USA
62074 Posts

Posted - 06/25/2009 :  09:22:28 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
quote:
'15-character codes are no longer valid entries"
They're 12 character codes now. (15 character codes expired 2/16/2009)
Go to Top of Page

Clare
Star Contributor

Texas
USA
1738 Posts

Posted - 06/25/2009 :  11:26:15 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
quote:
They're 12 character codes now. (15 character codes expired 2/16/2009)

Thanks, Marie...I missed hearing about that....just found two in the back of my desk drawer that had not been entered....guess they were old ones...

Oh, well...such is life...20 potential points down the drain!

Go to Top of Page

LeaF
Valued Contributor

Brooklyn, NY
USA
196 Posts

Posted - 06/25/2009 :  12:25:30 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I have switched to seltzer, healthier & we don't drink as much.
Go to Top of Page

ValricoConnie
Star Contributor

FL
USA
1083 Posts

Posted - 07/01/2009 :  12:12:09 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I signed on to the My Coke Reward site today and it looked completely different than last week! Simplier....

>^..^< ::¤Connie¤::¤Gold Certified¤:: >^..^<
Go to Top of Page

Clare
Star Contributor

Texas
USA
1738 Posts

Posted - 07/01/2009 :  1:09:24 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I redeemed my last 24 points for a 20/oz bottle of Coke....I'm calling it quits now....have been drinking too much of it, anyhow.....will give any codes I get from now on to my daughter, and, let her deal with it!

It was nice while it lasted.
Go to Top of Page

Michael P
Star Contributor

Fort Lauderdale, Florida
USA
1052 Posts

Posted - 07/05/2009 :  2:07:07 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote

Personally, for me, this is over. I have no points left, and have had none for months.

I stopped drinking cola, switched to other, 'healthier' choices.

I remember, this all started way back in May, 2007 for an Coca Cola Olympic promotion that was very lucrative to freebie seeking fanatics (like me) involving lots and lots of free coupons for 2 liters bottles of coke. I had so many, I was sending I remember sending coupons for 25 2-liter bottles to a favorite family member, and multiple coupons to friends and other family. My personal total score, including my 'roomate', aka man's best friend, was hundreds of bottles. I have a big pantry, and I mean closet sized, that was filled to overflow with bottles of Cocal Cola, Iced Tea, and other Coke products. The one thing I could never find was the bottled water in the 2 liter size, and I even called the local plant to see if they could/would 'help' me. No such luck, 'cuz H2O keeps forever and I could/would make good use of that in my hurricane supplies. :::shrug:::

I wrote about the ACV (actual cash value) of the promotion, and why everyone should make an effort to participate. Many received coupons for more coke than they could or should reasonably drink in a year. Worth hundreds of dollars retail to some who worked the system well. :)

Coke than came along with their "Rewards" program, which tied in nicely with the free cokes we were getting. Again, worth lot's of money to those who worked the system well, and also drink Coca Cola.

And so it evolved. And it has "lasted" for over 2 years. Over 100,000 hits to this thread. 30+ pages of messages.

Coke certainly gave me, and most of you, our money's worth with this promotion. It's lasted over 2 years!

Thanks Coca Cola.

Love 'ya.

Michael P
Go to Top of Page

Clare
Star Contributor

Texas
USA
1738 Posts

Posted - 07/05/2009 :  2:48:14 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
quote:
I stopped drinking cola, switched to other, 'healthier' choices.

Congratulations to you, Michael...for switching to healthier drinks....We should all do that. Water, even the bottled water, tends to leave a bad taste in my mouth; so, I am trying to figure out what I should mix it with to make it more palatable...maybe, lemonade, tea, or ?????

Same way with green tea, which is supposed to be so good for us...haven't figured out how to make it easier to drink!

You are right, though...the Coke promotion was good while it lasted.
Go to Top of Page

TinaMarie
Star Contributor

USA
1811 Posts

Posted - 07/05/2009 :  5:00:29 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I am still very happy with the items available on the Coke Rewards. There are Dasani, Powerade and Coke drinks for 24 points. I am loving the 32 oz. Powerade for 24 points. I am also happy with 1 year's Good Housekeepng subscription for 114 points.

~*~TinaMarie~*~
Go to Top of Page

Clare
Star Contributor

Texas
USA
1738 Posts

Posted - 07/05/2009 :  7:12:23 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Oh, Tina...I am not complaining, even tho, it may come across that way.

I have been very pleased with the items I have received from the Coke rewards promotion. I've gotten several magazine subscriptions,: Better Homes & Gardens, Country Living, New Mother, others I cannot remember. Also, received the Coke 12-pack insulated zipper bag, the little Christmas Coke truck, miniature travel game pack, etc.

It's been fun, but, am not unhappy about the promotion coming to an end....I think it had run it's course, at least, for me.
Go to Top of Page

Marie In Chicago
Mega Contributor

Chicago, IL
USA
62074 Posts

Posted - 08/05/2009 :  7:16:35 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Get 25 Bonus Points

Sign up for T.G.I. Friday’s® “Give Me More Stripes®” program to get Bonus Points and free stuff.

Go to Top of Page

Marie In Chicago
Mega Contributor

Chicago, IL
USA
62074 Posts

Posted - 10/28/2009 :  08:06:00 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Enter Diet Coke Code Oct 28th = Double Points

Offer On Rotating Banner
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 42 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Volition ® Copyright © All rights reserved. Volition is a registered trademark of Volition.com LLC. Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.28 seconds. Software © Snitz Forums