Chicago, IL
USA
62074 Posts

Posted - 10/28/2009 :  08:10:09 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Bonus 3 pts when you Preview "V" from ABC
Limited Time
Offer good through 11/03/09

Link

(Enter Diet Coke Code Oct 28th = Double Points)
Go to Top of Page

LeeM
Contributor

Dunedin, FL
USA
70 Posts

Posted - 10/28/2009 :  09:30:15 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Thanks, Marie, for the info on double points for diet coke!!!

Also, I just redeemed 125 points for a Blockbuster night - 2 free new releases, a popcorn tub and 2 20 oz. coke products! This one says it's for a limited time...seems like a decent reward to me!

Lee
Shopping in Dunedin
Go to Top of Page

Marie In Chicago
Mega Contributor

Chicago, IL
USA
62074 Posts

Posted - 06/28/2010 :  09:37:46 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Yesterday when I was out I stopped at Wendy's to buy a cold drink. On the cup I noticed there's a My Coke Rewards code. I just entered the number here: www.WendysSummerOfReal.com and won a free bottle of any Coke product.
I received the Coke rewards number via email then had to go on the my Coke rewards web site to redeem it. Code is valid until November 30, 2010

Go to Top of Page

JKreke
Trainee

Oklahoma City, OK
USA
9 Posts

Posted - 07/12/2010 :  4:53:47 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Yes you can win CokeRewards at Wendys. But you can only redeem 1 code per account. So the second code I got I opened another CokeRewards account and got the free 20 oz. bottle of Coke.

James
Go to Top of Page

VirginiaS

Wisconsin Dells, Wisconsin
USA
38 Posts

Posted - 09/09/2010 :  10:34:17 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Haven't heard anything from Coke Rewards in a while. Now they mostly have sweepstakes and little else from what they used to have. And if you want to see who won the sweeps you have to write them. Dumb. You spend all that time putting in points for not much or to take a chance on losing it all in a sweeps. Wish they would put more stuff on their site.
Go to Top of Page

KathyinSFLA
Valued Contributor

Jupiter, FL
USA
179 Posts

Posted - 09/09/2010 :  11:15:40 AM  Send KathyinSFLA an AOL message  Reply  Reply with Quote
Get while the getting is good...I redeemed 240 points yesterday for $10 Kmart gift card (that can be used at Sears)and today I redeemed 140 points for a $5 Chuck E Cheese gift card.

Edit~ Sorry that I put the wrong points, opps . I just checked and the $10 Kmart giftcards are still available, I hope everyone got one that wanted one!

Kathy
Go to Top of Page

TinaMarie
Star Contributor

USA
1811 Posts

Posted - 09/09/2010 :  3:37:53 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
The K-Mart gc is already gone.

edit: Found it under 280 points.
A big thanks to Kathy in Jupiter.

~*~TinaMarie~*~
Go to Top of Page

TerryM
Valued Contributor

USA
114 Posts

Posted - 09/09/2010 :  3:47:27 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Thank you. Whenever I look, I never see anything good or I don't have enough points.
Go to Top of Page

TerryM
Valued Contributor

USA
114 Posts

Posted - 09/09/2010 :  3:49:52 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Tina, it's there, the Kmart card. Look under 251-500 points. I just did mine and after you posted it was gone, I checked and it is still there.

Tina, just saw your edit, post that you found this
Go to Top of Page

KathyinSFLA
Valued Contributor

Jupiter, FL
USA
179 Posts

Posted - 10/06/2010 :  11:22:28 AM  Send KathyinSFLA an AOL message  Reply  Reply with Quote
Today only $10 Omaha Steaks® Gift Card (Wednesday’s Deal)
only 50 Points. Available again is the the Chili's $5 Gift Card for 140 points!

Kathy
Go to Top of Page

ValricoConnie
Star Contributor

FL
USA
1083 Posts

Posted - 10/06/2010 :  8:57:07 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I ordered the red laptop bag for 1400 points and received it today. Murphy's Law - it's too small to fit my laptop. However, it is a cute bag.

>^..^< ::¤Connie¤::¤Gold Certified¤:: >^..^<
Go to Top of Page

Marie In Chicago
Mega Contributor

Chicago, IL
USA
62074 Posts

Posted - 10/06/2010 :  9:54:28 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by ValricoConnie

I ordered the red laptop bag for 1400 bags and received it today. Murphy's Law - it's too small to fit my laptop. However, it is a cute bag.
My son wanted a black Coke back pack. It's a really nice back pack, but it would fit a first grader perfect. Not sure what they're thinking! I feel bad because he saved the points himself.
Go to Top of Page

CraigW
Contributor

USA
62 Posts

Posted - 10/07/2010 :  06:37:55 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Hi Connie, Can you tellus what the dimensions are? Sorry it was too small for your laptop. Thanks.

Craig

quote:
Originally posted by ValricoConnie

I ordered the red laptop bag for 1400 points and received it today. Murphy's Law - it's too small to fit my laptop. However, it is a cute bag.

Go to Top of Page

ValricoConnie
Star Contributor

FL
USA
1083 Posts

Posted - 10/07/2010 :  7:56:24 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
It's 15-1/2" length x 10-1/2", but I cannot fit my 14" dell laptop in it, because the zipper is in the way length wise and it's not deep enough to zip it close. My laptop is 14"x11" It's a nice padded foam type of laptop, with a shoulder strap. I will tell hubby I need a smaller laptop to go with my new bag, that's all.

Go to Top of Page

Michael P
Star Contributor

Fort Lauderdale, Florida
USA
1052 Posts

Posted - 10/07/2010 :  8:14:30 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Connie,

Sorry about your too small laptop bag.

I'll be the first to volunteer to give it a good, loving home.

My Acer would appreciate it too.

Of course, I'm more than willing to reimburse for postage.

:)

Michael P
Go to Top of Page

ValricoConnie
Star Contributor

FL
USA
1083 Posts

Posted - 10/08/2010 :  12:04:50 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Sorry, Michael. I'm angling for a new, smaller travel laptop and the too small bag is a perfect excuse.

Go to Top of Page

JKreke
Trainee

Oklahoma City, OK
USA
9 Posts

Posted - 11/25/2010 :  6:29:34 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Does anybody know if Coke is going to end the Coke Rewards program or is it going to be renew for another year?? I have mixed feelings about it going for another year. If they do keep it going they need some better rewards I think.

James
Go to Top of Page

Marie In Chicago
Mega Contributor

Chicago, IL
USA
62074 Posts

Posted - 11/25/2010 :  8:15:09 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by JKreke

Does anybody know if Coke is going to end the Coke Rewards program or is it going to be renew for another year??
I haven't read anything. I do know they changed the way you can spend your points. I wanted to turn in my points for seven(7) 12-pack Coke coupons but I can only do one now instead of all seven(7) at once.
This past Monday I requested the first 12-pack and the last couple days when I try I get the message:
"We're sorry, you have redeemed the maximum quantity for this item"
I'll have to try again on Monday when the week is up to see if I'll be able to get another one again. At that rate it will take two months to request them.
Go to Top of Page

Michael P
Star Contributor

Fort Lauderdale, Florida
USA
1052 Posts

Posted - 11/25/2010 :  8:54:52 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
When they first started the rewards site, it was promising. I "banked" my points because I did not see anything saying they would expire, etc.

Well, don't you know they took my points away. They evaporated. Not enough to get upset over, I was pretty happy and did very well with the Olympic promotion that lead up to it, and I'm not a cola drinker anymore.

But I did pretend to be really upset and contacted CS. A couple of emails and a phone call lead me to a sympathetic management type, and I received a bunch of free product coupons to make up for it.

I have not bothered with the coke site since.

There are two rules with customer service:

1: "The customer is always right.
2: IF the customer is "wrong", see rule number 1.

I must brag, I am very good when it comes to dealing with CS and have gotten much more than my share of free product coupons as a result of occasional contact.

Michael P
Go to Top of Page

M Ruzicka
Valued Contributor

Chicago, IL
USA
243 Posts

Posted - 11/26/2010 :  05:01:17 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Marie, I guess I was lucky. On Nov. 10 I was able to get 6 12-pk at only 120 pts. each and never got the We're sorry message. I did have to do each one seperately though. I wish they had a box for quantity wanted instead.
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 42 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Volition ® Copyright © All rights reserved. Volition is a registered trademark of Volition.com LLC. Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.31 seconds. Software © Snitz Forums