Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 42

Clare
Star Contributor

Texas
USA
1738 Posts

Posted - 03/15/2006 :  07:38:49 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Just played my last game....have won a total of 15 bottles! Nothing like the 100's won by some of you, but, I'm please to have won these.

Now, I'm going to check out that point game you all have been talking about....
Go to Top of Page

Lousena
Valued Contributor

Garland, TX
USA
153 Posts

Posted - 03/15/2006 :  10:20:51 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I'm wondering about the new coke rewards game. Will we be able to exchange codes like in the camels program?? This would really be fun if we can share codes. And it goes on for about a year.

Lousena
Go to Top of Page

Michael P
Star Contributor

Fort Lauderdale, Florida
USA
1052 Posts

Posted - 03/16/2006 :  02:32:36 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Wow. This thread has really had some action. Over 3200 "reads" and 60+ messages posted. A lot of happy 'winners'.

Now the fun, and anxiety begins.

Anxiety over whether the coupons will really be sent. I think they will, this is Coke we're talking about, and I do not think they would want the adverse publicity associated with a failure to deliver. Besides, they can easily afford it, and it is a tax write off for them.

My score: 90 entries, 22 coupons, 110 bottles.

Off to the coke rewards site from now on. They have a daily sweep or two going. I'd suggest everyone getting coupons, or buying Coke read the rules, terms and conditions on that site.

It will answer all your questions.

I previously wrote about how to get even more coke product for free after the coupons arrive.

To briefly summarize my previous long and somewhat satirical message:

When you redeem you coupons at the store, make certain you redeem them for product marked with the Coke Rewards logo.

Those products contain coke reward points, which can be redeemed for a large assortment of rewards. If all you want is free coke, the points from 10 two liter bottles will be enough to redeem for coupons good for another 3 two liter bottles. So two coupons will really equal 13 bottles, not 10, once you enter the points code, select your redemption, and receive the new coupons you purchase with your points.

And those 3 bottles will have a total of 9 points. You need 10 for a coupon good toward a free two liter bottle.

Coupon management will be important to maximize your gain.

btw: reward points will also buy other sizes and shapes of coke product. Different values, but those reward points we receive from our free coupon coke could be used for cans, smaller bottles, etc.

I believe the codes will be under the cap on two liter bottles, so you'll need to wait until you actually use them to get the codes. If you open the bottles before you're ready to drink them, the cola will not store well, and may even go flat.

BTW: To keep open bottles of cola from going flat, store them upside down in your fridge. It helps keep the gas from escaping. Make certain the cap in on tight before doing that.

I said it before, and I'll say it again. Visit the rewards site and read the terms, conditions, and rules. You'll see the point value each product has, and can also view the various rewards available for purchase with your coke reward points.

Hmmmm, I wonder if Pepsi is going to have a great promotion soon. :)

Michael P
Go to Top of Page

MandaJo111
Valued Contributor

Savannah, Georgia
USA
135 Posts

Posted - 03/16/2006 :  03:03:55 AM  Send MandaJo111 an AOL message  Reply  Reply with Quote
Michael P

Thanks for the tip on storing the coke. I had never heard that one before.

Amanda Nuckoles
Shopping Savannah, GA, Fort Stewart, and Hunter Army Airfield
Go to Top of Page

BrittanyBlacketer
Star Contributor

Kentucky
USA
282 Posts

Posted - 03/31/2006 :  4:00:53 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Has anyone recieved their coupons as of yet?
Go to Top of Page

JanD

USA
14 Posts

Posted - 03/31/2006 :  8:10:43 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Another hint to keep the 2 liters from going flat after opening. Just squeeze the container until the pop is almost to the top then cap it. Not only does it help keep if fresh, but it is easier for little hands to pick up.

As a Diet Coke addict, I'm eagerly awaiting the free coupons!
Go to Top of Page

JavaLee
Valued Contributor

Elk Grove, CA
USA
143 Posts

Posted - 04/01/2006 :  5:13:10 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
If Pepsi has a promotion as good as this I'll be right there. I love pepsi.

Lee
Go to Top of Page

Michael P
Star Contributor

Fort Lauderdale, Florida
USA
1052 Posts

Posted - 04/01/2006 :  8:23:53 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Somewhat anxious to receive my coupons, I decided to visit the site and logon to download my list of winners, and just to see what was happening as far as the sweeps for the trips.

The site is still there, but can no longer log on. They say the promotion has ended. No 'winner' info. :(

Hopefully, that means they are busy processing our coupons, and I hope they get here soon.

Since the contest started, I have not had a cola! Figure why buy any when I'm going to be flooded with it soon. LOL

Michael P
Go to Top of Page

Michael P
Star Contributor

Fort Lauderdale, Florida
USA
1052 Posts

Posted - 04/01/2006 :  8:26:11 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Over 3960 views of this thread.

That's a lot of Coke!

I wonder if that's any sort of forum 'record'. Anyone know?

Michael P
Go to Top of Page

Lousena
Valued Contributor

Garland, TX
USA
153 Posts

Posted - 04/03/2006 :  08:46:27 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Just wondering if anyone has gotten the new codes from the 20 oz. bottles?? I live in Dallas, Texas and I haven't seen any yet, or am I just missing them. If you find some please post them so we can try to use them by more than one person. Also, has anyone gotten their free 2 liter cokes??

Lousena
Go to Top of Page

ScottNY
Star Contributor

NY
USA
686 Posts

Posted - 04/03/2006 :  09:04:43 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Nothing yet, but:
quote:
Coca-Cola Olympic Event prizes will be sent by mail 8-10 weeks after the conclusion of the promotion.

MSPA Silver Certified!
Go to Top of Page

Michael P
Star Contributor

Fort Lauderdale, Florida
USA
1052 Posts

Posted - 04/03/2006 :  11:21:12 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Lousena

If you find some please post them so we can try to use them by more than one person. Also, has anyone gotten their free 2 liter cokes??
Previous experience with Coke promotions indicates that codes are one time use only. So passing them around would be a waste of time and energy.

I've tried before.

I don't expect coupons before the middle of May. And that could take longer. I'm guessing they will be giving away millions of two liter bottles, and that's a lot of coupons plus the envelopes to lick.

Michael P
Go to Top of Page

Marie In Chicago
Mega Contributor

Chicago, IL
USA
62074 Posts

Posted - 04/22/2006 :  7:41:02 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Promotion ended March 15. Has anyone rcv'd even 1 coupon yet?
Go to Top of Page

ScottNY
Star Contributor

NY
USA
686 Posts

Posted - 04/22/2006 :  9:21:20 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
It has been 5.5 weeks thus far and I have received nothing. I'll start worrying in another 5.5 weeks:
quote:
Coca-Cola Olympic Event prizes will be sent by mail 8-10 weeks after the conclusion of the promotion.

MSPA Silver Certified!
Go to Top of Page

Michael P
Star Contributor

Fort Lauderdale, Florida
USA
1052 Posts

Posted - 04/24/2006 :  09:43:32 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
The "rules" sent with the original notifications say that the prizes will be mailed 8-10 weeks after the promotion ends.

The response was astronomical, my guess is probably well over a couple million 2-liter bottles. Their other contest site had 75,000+ users, and most of those, if not more, probably entered the olympic promotion.

I do not expect coupons to arrive for 12 weeks, maybe longer. I will become 'concerned' after 16 weeks. They have a lot of coupons to print and envelopes to stuff. LOL

I expect 24 coupons. That is more than a two year supply for me, not counting the "Coke Rewards.com" promotion to purchase more coke or other prizes.

Michael P
Go to Top of Page

Marie In Chicago
Mega Contributor

Chicago, IL
USA
62074 Posts

Posted - 04/24/2006 :  10:40:44 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Michael P

The "rules" sent with the original notifications say that the prizes will be mailed 8-10 weeks after the promotion ends.

The response was astronomical, my guess is probably well over a couple million 2-liter bottles. Their other contest site had 75,000+ users, and most of those, if not more, probably entered the olympic promotion.

I do not expect coupons to arrive for 12 weeks, maybe longer. I will become 'concerned' after 16 weeks. They have a lot of coupons to print and envelopes to stuff. LOL

I expect 24 coupons. That is more than a two year supply for me, not counting the "Coke Rewards.com" promotion to purchase more coke or other prizes.

I sure hope they don't put expiration dates on the coupons. So many people won a lot, it would/could go to waste. 2-litres expire sooner than can's, they also go flat quicker.
Go to Top of Page

Jonny
Valued Contributor

Southwest, NM
USA
114 Posts

Posted - 04/24/2006 :  12:58:26 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I wonder if the Ice tea and water products are included.
You could make a nice stash-for-emergencies.
We worry about those things out here in the Quaky- and
drought-stricken West.

Thanks Be to God
He Reviveth the Thirsty Land...
Go to Top of Page

MandaJo111
Valued Contributor

Savannah, Georgia
USA
135 Posts

Posted - 04/25/2006 :  01:49:57 AM  Send MandaJo111 an AOL message  Reply  Reply with Quote
Wow, I did not think about that...it would be great to be able to stash the water and such for free...not for droughts down here though...hurricanes. We were without water for 2 weeks, and electricity for just over 3 weeks with Katrina (no phone for nearly 3 months!). We were one of the few households around that actually stocked up and had enough supplies to last us(and our family from New Orleans). We have already started stock piling again.

Hopefully this year will be calmer than last.

Amanda Nuckoles
Shopping Savannah, GA, Fort Stewart, and Hunter Army Airfield
Go to Top of Page

Quinn
Star Contributor

Atlanta, GA
USA
50245 Posts

Posted - 04/29/2006 :  07:30:14 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Received 3 coupons yesterday, each coupon is good for 5 two litre bottles of any coke product. 3 coupons down a ton to go.
Go to Top of Page

Marie In Chicago
Mega Contributor

Chicago, IL
USA
62074 Posts

Posted - 04/29/2006 :  07:32:14 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Quinn

Received 3 coupons yesterday, each coupon is good for 5 two litre bottles of any coke product. 3 coupons down a ton to go.

Nice to know they're on their way. Is there an expiration date on the coupons?
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 42 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Volition Copyright All rights reserved. Volition is a registered trademark of Volition.com LLC. Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.3 seconds. Software © Snitz Forums