Author  Topic Next Topic
Page: of 42

FranS
Star Contributor

Estero, FL
USA
461 Posts

Posted - 05/31/2006 :  04:22:45 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I finally got 3 of my 9 expected coupons - all due date 8/31. That's a lot of liquid (5 bottles per coupon) to consume in a short time!!!! Gulp!! Hope I get the others soon.

FranS
Silver Certified
Go to Top of Page

SuzanneS
Contributor

Riverside County, CA
USA
99 Posts

Posted - 05/31/2006 :  05:21:01 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Got another one today.

MSPA Silver Certified
Go to Top of Page

Vivian in KC
Valued Contributor

Liberty, Missouri
USA
106 Posts

Posted - 05/31/2006 :  9:38:34 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I received one of mine today!

Viv
Go to Top of Page

KimberlyS
Valued Contributor

Napoleon, MO
USA
193 Posts

Posted - 06/01/2006 :  09:18:06 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
got one coupon

Kimberly S
Go to Top of Page

FranS
Star Contributor

Estero, FL
USA
461 Posts

Posted - 06/01/2006 :  11:04:34 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Two more today. Some store cashiers are questioning the coupons as they had not seen them before - plus they have to do the math to figure out how much gets deducted from your bill. So now I am just buying them solo. Charge me and credit me. Works out better.

FranS
Silver Certified
Go to Top of Page

Lousena
Valued Contributor

Garland, TX
USA
153 Posts

Posted - 06/01/2006 :  11:40:34 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I happy for all of you who have gotten coupons. However I still haven't gotten any. Does anyone else have this problem? I only got in at end of the contest, but still it would be nice to get them before they expire.

Lousena
Go to Top of Page

DWomack
Valued Contributor

Birmingham, AL
USA
100 Posts

Posted - 06/01/2006 :  4:48:50 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I got my coupons in the mail today.
Go to Top of Page

DWomack
Valued Contributor

Birmingham, AL
USA
100 Posts

Posted - 06/01/2006 :  4:54:05 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
The cashier questioned my coupon, too. She never saw a coupon like that before and assumed the coupon wasn't valid!
Go to Top of Page

Stacie72
Contributor

GA
USA
81 Posts

Posted - 06/01/2006 :  7:34:51 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I am having the same problem with cashiers. They have actually been RUDE! I basically tell them, there was a contest, this is the prize, you will see more of them. They give me a real suspicious once over...ya, I am forging COKE coupons in my basement! YIKES!

Stacie
Go to Top of Page

RodCalifornia
Valued Contributor

Ceres, CA
USA
160 Posts

Posted - 06/01/2006 :  10:51:30 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
For Coke being such a mega business I am very surprised at the way this promotion is being handled. The way the coupons are being processed for winners is amazing a few now and then trickle in and with such a short redemption time period I have only gotten 3 coupons and I won 25. If the slow mailing continues these coupons will be at or past the experation date when I finally do get them all if I even do. I have not had any problems with using the 3 I did get the cashiers didnt seem puzzled by them. Coke needs to rethink the way promotions are handled and deliver the prizes in a more efficent manner because this is just not acceptable and I have emailed them with my comments but have not gotten a reply.

I LOVE Free Stuff !
Go to Top of Page

JoyceBaldwin
Star Contributor

USA
4457 Posts

Posted - 06/02/2006 :  05:16:06 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I have received 2 of my coupons so far.

Joyce Baldwin
Go to Top of Page

KimberlyS
Valued Contributor

Napoleon, MO
USA
193 Posts

Posted - 06/02/2006 :  09:18:58 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
got 1 coupon

Kimberly S
Go to Top of Page

Quinn
Star Contributor

Atlanta, GA
USA
50245 Posts

Posted - 06/02/2006 :  12:06:51 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
One grocery store chain their system only wants to give me credit for one free bottle. Then the manager has to come and override it.

The other grocery store chain, the first time I redeemed one the cashier thought it was only good for 1 coke product. I had already paid for the groceries when I noticed the error on the receipt, but I got the money refunded. I have not had any problems since.
Go to Top of Page

JoyceBaldwin
Star Contributor

USA
4457 Posts

Posted - 06/03/2006 :  05:58:20 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I received 2 more coupons yesterday.

Joyce Baldwin
Go to Top of Page

LisaW

Cary, IL
USA
43 Posts

Posted - 06/03/2006 :  11:53:30 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I got one coupon last week and one today. I am supposed to have 3 more coming. I hope I have better luck using them than many of you have had.

Free Stuff Rocks ;)!
Go to Top of Page

Clare
Star Contributor

Texas
USA
1738 Posts

Posted - 06/03/2006 :  3:08:55 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Was glad to get my first one today...have 2 more coming!

We usually buy Coke in the cans, but, at this price, will be using the 2-liter bottles this Summer!
Go to Top of Page

BCheatam
Star Contributor

IN
USA
290 Posts

Posted - 06/04/2006 :  5:05:33 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Be cautious when your coupons are scanned!! When I used one today the cashier only took the cost of one bottle off the bill because she couldn't read the part that says "five" free bottles. Then she complained because she had to key it in by hand, the scan wouldn't read. I wasn't expecting my groceries to be that much and when I checked the bill, that was the problem. Had to have the manager take me to Customer svc and repay me.
In my area Kroger, they have regular, diet, zero, with lemon, with lime, with coke, etc. Coke, light, regular, and pink lemonade, Sprite, Fresca, and Bargs Root Beer that you can get. Really good deal.
Darn, no bottled water, though.

Silver Certified Mystery Shopper & Auditor in Central and Southern Indiana.
Go to Top of Page

Stacie72
Contributor

GA
USA
81 Posts

Posted - 06/05/2006 :  09:08:59 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
OK, I used my third coupon and have figured this out a bit. Do the math in your head prior to checking out. When the coupon is scanned at any store...I have been to several...the register asks for the amount. Most cashiers for a 1 free just scan the free product to take it off, but to get the 5 free they have to do the math and input the total to be removed. Yesterday, I had done the math ahead of time and told her the amount to be deducted. She looked at me a sec, then said...I think you are right...and put in that amount. Sometimes I just think the cashiers are in a hurry or are too lazy to do the math. Maybe it is just poor math skills...I don't know, but at least I have seen what the coupon asks when scanned. Don't know if this helps, but it may lessen the problem with only getting one deducted.

Stacie
Go to Top of Page

M Ruzicka
Valued Contributor

Chicago, IL
USA
243 Posts

Posted - 06/05/2006 :  12:52:40 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
OK, Am I going crazy or what . Has anyone looked at the gifts for the coke reward points . When they first started I looked at some of the rewards. They had a 2 liter bottle of Coke (67.6 oz.) for 10 points and a 12 pack of Coke (144 oz.) for 30 points. I figured that was a good deal on the 2 liter but only a fair deal on the case. But huh now they have a 20 oz. bottle for 11 points, the 2 liter is 12 points (are they whacko . Why would we spend 11 go get 20 oz. if we can get over 67 for 12 ) , and lo and behold there is NO (I did say NO) 12 pack anywhere to be found. Do they think we are stupid or something . As for the expiration dates on the coupons we won (I won 25 but have only received 13 so far). The Jewel and Cubs in Chicago do take expired coupons. But good luck to people who don't have stores like that.
Go to Top of Page

Quinn
Star Contributor

Atlanta, GA
USA
50245 Posts

Posted - 06/05/2006 :  1:16:06 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
You've got me on that one. However, with all the Coke I won I don't think I will be redeeming those rewards for more Coke.
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 42  Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Volition Copyright All rights reserved. Volition is a registered trademark of Volition.com LLC. Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.33 seconds. Software © Snitz Forums