Joyce Baldwin
Go to Top of Page

Molly Brown
Star Contributor

HI
USA
324 Posts

Posted - 06/05/2006 :  6:29:28 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
yay!! i received 4 coupons today! all individually wrapped.... so i'm assuming they just put one in each envelope and a computer prints out the mailing address on each one for every time a person has won... which might be faster than having someone look up each person and stuff an envelope with 5 coupons for this person..and 12 for that.... yep...that's my theory :)
Go to Top of Page

KimberlyS
Valued Contributor

Napoleon, MO
USA
193 Posts

Posted - 06/06/2006 :  07:36:27 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
got 1 more coupon

Kimberly S
Go to Top of Page

M Ruzicka
Valued Contributor

Chicago, IL
USA
243 Posts

Posted - 06/06/2006 :  10:55:24 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I am going and I am going to . What is going on with coke (see my last post). Here today gone tomorrow. They are driving me . Yesterday there was a 2 liter bottle for 12 pts. now that is gone. I am going to call them and ask for . Lets see what they say about this mess. Maybe I can get some answers to this mystery of the disappearing rewards .
Go to Top of Page

HollyJ

Temecula, CA
USA
22 Posts

Posted - 06/06/2006 :  11:52:47 AM  Send HollyJ an AOL message  Reply  Reply with Quote
Yeah!!! I finally received all my coupons!!! 7 coupons total- That's 35 free 2-liters!!!! I'm excited!!!!!

Holly
Go to Top of Page

JoyceBaldwin
Star Contributor

USA
4457 Posts

Posted - 06/06/2006 :  3:03:42 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I received 7 more coupons!!

Joyce Baldwin
Go to Top of Page

Susie J
Apprentice

Antioch, CA
USA
4 Posts

Posted - 06/06/2006 :  5:13:13 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Because I'm reading here that there's been confusion at the checkout, I'll just eliminate that by purchasing only the coke when I use the coupon. No mistakes that way, and I can't overlook being charged. Making a separate purchase is certainly a small price to pay for something that's free. Just putting in my worth. Enjoy your soda everyone.
Go to Top of Page

Clare
Star Contributor

Texas
USA
1738 Posts

Posted - 06/07/2006 :  11:39:51 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I was thinking about doing the same thing, Susie...or, sometimes, someone asks me to pick something up for them when I do my grocery shopping, and, I have it rung up on a separate ticket.

So, I may do that with the Cokes. I could have the Cokes rung up, & just pay the tax.

Then, I'd have them scan my regular grocery order.

I hate to make a trip to the store for just one item.
Go to Top of Page

Clare
Star Contributor

Texas
USA
1738 Posts

Posted - 06/07/2006 :  11:44:25 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Holly....You'd better sart drinking now, if you're gonna use them all by the deadline!!!

I just now got my 2nd coupon....

Next day: Received my 3rd & last coupon today!

Now, I'll start redeeming them!
Go to Top of Page

KimberlyS
Valued Contributor

Napoleon, MO
USA
193 Posts

Posted - 06/10/2006 :  07:25:21 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
got the rest of my coupons

Kimberly S
Go to Top of Page

JavaLee
Valued Contributor

Elk Grove, CA
USA
143 Posts

Posted - 06/10/2006 :  5:11:16 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I won a total of 20 coupons. So far 14 have arrived. Came just in time for July 4th celebration, a birthday party, BBQ, and Neighbor Watch meeting. This is so COOOOOOOOOOOL

Lee
Go to Top of Page

HollyJ

Temecula, CA
USA
22 Posts

Posted - 06/12/2006 :  4:41:05 PM  Send HollyJ an AOL message  Reply  Reply with Quote
YES Everyone!! BE CAREFUL when checking out...it's only good for one scan- they'll have to key in the rest- and they seemed to be getting annoyed at the grocery store....be aware!

Holly
Go to Top of Page

BCheatam
Star Contributor

IN
USA
290 Posts

Posted - 06/12/2006 :  7:01:48 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I think they are running out of the lower "point" gifts because of so many people saving points. There were several which needed less than 50 points which are no longer available. If you're wanting gifts, guess you'd better plan on drinking lots of Coke products to get them.

Silver Certified Mystery Shopper & Auditor in Central and Southern Indiana.
Go to Top of Page

FranS
Star Contributor

Estero, FL
USA
461 Posts

Posted - 06/12/2006 :  7:34:18 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I received 8 coupons but still await one more. I will be drinking Coke till New Years - except the liters go flat even when not opened. Oh well. I'll just take them back to the grocery store.

FranS
Silver Certified
Go to Top of Page

Clare
Star Contributor

Texas
USA
1738 Posts

Posted - 06/13/2006 :  05:35:18 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Holly: Would it work if the cashiers scanned the coupon 5 times?????
Go to Top of Page

Michael P
Star Contributor

Fort Lauderdale, Florida
USA
1052 Posts

Posted - 06/13/2006 :  2:59:45 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Wow! Almost 10,000 hits.

This thread has gotten a much larger response than I ever anticipated. Glad everyone seems happy and content with all their Free Coke products.

Here in South Florida, "MY" Publix carries 2-liter bottles, but ONLY the Coke Classic has the rewards label. What a dissapointment that is.

I've been getting Lemonade and also Nestea. Those 2 liter bottles make excellent storm supplies, and I know we'll need those again this year. LOL

The coupons appear to be selling well on eBAY, and seem to bring about $2.50 each, for those of you with too many coupons to use.

I plan to "gift" the mail carrier and trashman just before July 4th with a coupon each, and tell them it's an early Christmas gift. I usually give them something twice a year anyway, often it's a free fast food coupon in the summer. The Coke coupon will be a nice change of pace for them. :)

Anyone know of a link for FREE Mentos?

I tried the "Mentos" & Coke experiment. If you put a bunch of Mentos into Coke, you get a monster volcano explosion. Do not do it indoors. Trust me on that. It would be nice to get some Free Mentos rather than actually have to spend money for the experiment. :)

If I find the video link, I'll come back and post it. It is worth doing, at least once, since the coke is free.

Michael P
Go to Top of Page

Quinn
Star Contributor

Atlanta, GA
USA
50245 Posts

Posted - 06/18/2006 :  1:38:19 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I think I have finally received all the coupons, my neighbors have been the beneficiaries of lots of Coke products.
Go to Top of Page

LisaW

Cary, IL
USA
43 Posts

Posted - 06/21/2006 :  4:36:31 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I got 4 coupons and am still waiting on 1 more coupon. I redeemed my first one at a Target store with no problems.

Free Stuff Rocks ;)!
Go to Top of Page

BrittanyBlacketer
Star Contributor

Kentucky
USA
282 Posts

Posted - 06/25/2006 :  7:41:53 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I still have not recieved any of my coupons. Just wondering what I should do.
Go to Top of Page

MammaKimber
Valued Contributor

Carlsbad, CA
USA
132 Posts

Posted - 06/26/2006 :  1:03:51 PM  Visit MammaKimber's Homepage  Send MammaKimber an AOL message  Reply  Reply with Quote
Can anyone tell me how to request codes on their site. It doesn't give me the option.

Kimber
Silver Certified:mbmb0u Happily Shopping North San Diego County and Beyond
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 42  Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Volition Copyright All rights reserved. Volition is a registered trademark of Volition.com LLC. Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.38 seconds. Software © Snitz Forums