Author  Topic Next Topic
Page: of 42

Quinn
Star Contributor

Atlanta, GA
USA
50245 Posts

Posted - 06/26/2006 :  3:57:38 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
The contest ended around March 15, so no codes are available.

Brittany, I would email them. They are usually prompt and helpful.
Go to Top of Page

Clare
Star Contributor

Texas
USA
1738 Posts

Posted - 06/26/2006 :  7:36:08 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Lisa: Did Target have to run the coupon through 5 times for you to get credit for all the Cokes?

That may be easier than getting them with a load of groceries.
Go to Top of Page

BCheatam
Star Contributor

IN
USA
290 Posts

Posted - 06/26/2006 :  10:05:34 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I used one coupon today and got a teenaged boy cashier who could actually figure stuff out. He read the coupon, said the coupon is for five bottles, and multiplied the cost of one bottle times five on a piece of paper. Then he told me that will be $6.95 off, and deducted that amount. Doesn't happen often.
Where does anyone live where Nestea 2-liters are availabl? I've not seen them in Indiana. Would love to have them.

Silver Certified Mystery Shopper & Auditor in Central and Southern Indiana.
Go to Top of Page

Clare
Star Contributor

Texas
USA
1738 Posts

Posted - 07/04/2006 :  11:33:00 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I haven't seen Nestea in 2-liters at my usual store....will try Albertsons or Walmart. They may have it. Target does not have Nestea in 2 liters, either.

I hate to do coupons at Target....The cashiers (all of them) always seem to miss at least one of my coupons...Then, I have to go to Customer Service to get the money for those they missed counting!

A lot of hassle for $1....

If I get my free cokes there, I will make it a separate purchase from anything else....just do the Cokes!
Go to Top of Page

Marie In Chicago
Mega Contributor

Chicago, IL
USA
62073 Posts

Posted - 07/04/2006 :  12:17:07 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Yesterday when I went shopping I took with all my freebie coupons. I always make sure and do these as a separate transaction. (Had $43.00 worth of free groceries/products from them)

I'm finding that the Coke coupons give me the most trouble to use. Have to make sure they ring up 5 free and not 1...the Jewel/Osco store which is the large grocery chain in the Chicago area refuses to scan them properly so it screws up their register and they have to always get an over-ride done on it...which means the supervisor has to come over and approve the transaction. What I DON'T like is when they look at me or make a comment as if I'm making the coupons in my basement or I'm the only one that has ever had a large amount of free coupons. They've never seen most of the freebie coupons, especially the Coke ones.
Go to Top of Page

M Ruzicka
Valued Contributor

Chicago, IL
USA
243 Posts

Posted - 07/04/2006 :  7:34:09 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Marie, you and I must shop at the same Jewel. My poor husband took 6 Coke coupons with him and they almost accused him of having a printing press. Of course they had to call the manager because of the large amount of money involved (30 bottles X $1.49). I am floating away because of all this coke. I won 31 coupons, but since my husband and I are pop-a-holics this is great.
Go to Top of Page

Quinn
Star Contributor

Atlanta, GA
USA
50245 Posts

Posted - 07/04/2006 :  7:34:38 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Yes, they all seem to have never seen one. I know the two stores I shop have because I have redeemed about 30 of them so far. They still have to get overrides sometimes and some still deduct only 1 Coke, but they are learning.

Go to Top of Page

Clare
Star Contributor

Texas
USA
1738 Posts

Posted - 07/04/2006 :  9:50:54 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Marie...I like your idea of doing your Freebie shopping as a separate transaction. I don't usually use many coupons at one time, but, went through them today, and have about a dozen Freebies!

I think I'll make a special trip to use them all at once!

I'll bet the cashiers hate you, don't they?
Go to Top of Page

Marie In Chicago
Mega Contributor

Chicago, IL
USA
62073 Posts

Posted - 07/04/2006 :  10:05:07 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Clare

I'll bet the cashiers hate you, don't they?

LOL...
Go to Top of Page

Susanne Marie
Star Contributor

USA
385 Posts

Posted - 07/06/2006 :  11:20:26 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
$43 in free coupons-you rock Marie!

A few of my grocery stores have had promotions where you buy 4 liters and get one free, so when I hand over the coke coupon they take off the price of 5 2 liters plus the computer has already deducted for one of the two liters. Turns out I get paid over $1 to take my free coke home.

Drinking a FREE glass of Diet coke with lime as I type!
Go to Top of Page

Michael P
Star Contributor

Fort Lauderdale, Florida
USA
1052 Posts

Posted - 07/06/2006 :  12:03:29 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Here in the Fort Lauderdale area, Publix had the 2 liter Nestea. When I first started receiving coupons, I brought home 20 of them.

Since than, they have not been available. I asked the store manager, whom I'm friendly with, to order me some. He has since advised me that Coke is "reformulating" the Nestea, and it is not being produced.

Bummer, since I do not drink much cola products, and the Nestea was OK and a good choice for the hurricane pantry since it's palatable at room temperature.

Anyway, that's the info I received about the Nestea.

Michael P
Go to Top of Page

Clare
Star Contributor

Texas
USA
1738 Posts

Posted - 07/17/2006 :  8:58:15 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Guess that's why I haven't been able to find Nestea in the 2-liters.
Go to Top of Page

BrittanyBlacketer
Star Contributor

Kentucky
USA
282 Posts

Posted - 07/17/2006 :  10:10:45 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Does anyone happen to have the email address for Coke? I try to go to the website to find it but my computer keeps kicking me off it. Thanks.
Go to Top of Page

Liz7613
Valued Contributor

USA
112 Posts

Posted - 07/18/2006 :  09:36:40 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I got my coupons in the mail a few weeks ago. Free is the best you can get with COKE.
Go to Top of Page

Michael P
Star Contributor

Fort Lauderdale, Florida
USA
1052 Posts

Posted - 07/18/2006 :  2:01:01 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by BrittanyBlacketer

Does anyone happen to have the email address for Coke? I try to go to the website to find it but my computer keeps kicking me off it. Thanks.
I'd suggest you telephone the toll free number you should find on a bottle label or package.

Michael P
Go to Top of Page

Kelly130
Star Contributor

Tennessee
USA
1929 Posts

Posted - 07/18/2006 :  9:29:51 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I enjoyed this topic a lot. I managed to earn 45 free 2 liters during the March promotion, and have accumulated over 1400 points in the mycokerewards promotion, but sadly all my free DIET coke is gone. Has anyone heard if coke will be or is doing something similar to this anytime in the future?

Kelly
Exchanges Rock! Let's Do Another
Go to Top of Page

M Ruzicka
Valued Contributor

Chicago, IL
USA
243 Posts

Posted - 07/19/2006 :  4:48:15 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Fowler130 how did you get 1400 pts? I am a coke-a-holic and can't get that many. I won 155 bottles so we are still drinking it.
Go to Top of Page

Kelly130
Star Contributor

Tennessee
USA
1929 Posts

Posted - 07/19/2006 :  5:40:36 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
There are seven of us and we are all diet coke- a- holics. We have almost 1200 still. I spent over 200 on those blockbuster movie packages.
BUT, we average 25- 35 points a day. My average monthly soda bill is almost as large as my truck payment. KIDDING but not by much.

Kelly
Go to Top of Page

Clare
Star Contributor

Texas
USA
1738 Posts

Posted - 07/19/2006 :  9:15:39 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Oh, my, Fowler....Do you worry about what all that Diet Coke is doing to your stomach?

I've pretty much cut out all the Diet drinks, and, am trying real hard to cut down on the regular sodas...Diet 7-UP was my favorite!
Go to Top of Page

Kelly130
Star Contributor

Tennessee
USA
1929 Posts

Posted - 07/20/2006 :  02:38:46 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
There are 7 of us so that's about 4 cans each (more for me) so while that's bad it's only a little more than an extra large soda at a fast food restaurant. I am working on slowing down the amount we drink but with the heat it's hard not to cool down with lots of diet coke.

Kelly
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 42  Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Volition Copyright All rights reserved. Volition is a registered trademark of Volition.com LLC. Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.31 seconds. Software © Snitz Forums