Next Page

Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 4

AngelaC
Star Contributor

Las Vegas, Nevada
USA
534 Posts

Posted - 04/10/2006 :  10:18:53 AM  Visit AngelaC's Homepage  Reply  Reply with Quote
I just joined this program, which seems to be similar to Inbox Dollars, in terms of filling out surveys, signing up for free
trial offers and joining new programs. Thankfully, the minimum
payout is much lower than Inbox Dollars and should be relatively quick to reach.

There is a $5.00 minimum payout, which you can get paid via
Paypal or check.You get paid 20% of what your referrals make and
10% of what your referral's referrals make.

There doesn't seem to be anything else involved and I completed
just a few offers pretty quickly. Pretty uncomplicated. Since I just got started in this, I have obviously not been paid yet, but
I will let you know when I do get paid, since I opted to be paid
via Paypal.

Visit the link below for more info and to sign up, if you choose.
www.cashcrate.com

Angela

KerryKys
Apprentice

Rochester, MN
USA
3 Posts

Posted - 05/03/2007 :  2:22:00 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Cash crate is indeed legitimate. I have been paid once and waiting on the second one. You are paid to complete short surveys/offers and sign up for free trials.
They also have a pretty good referral program 20/10%
May 07 contest , be one of the top 10 earners and get extra cash from $10-$150 for being the top person.

As far as I am aware CC no longer offers paypal as a payment option and it is via check by mail only once per month.
Go to Top of Page

AngelaC
Star Contributor

Las Vegas, Nevada
USA
534 Posts

Posted - 05/05/2007 :  08:14:30 AM  Visit AngelaC's Homepage  Reply  Reply with Quote
CashCrate is a pretty good program and, as a matter of fact, I had forgotten to be actve with them, since I am doing AC now, but I was pleasantly surprised when they sent me a check at the beginning of the year from stuff I had done before and just forgot about.

Angela
Go to Top of Page

Kagura Shinikaru

USA
14 Posts

Posted - 06/05/2007 :  02:07:36 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I hadn't been to the site in a week or so, and when I tried to visit it recently I got a blank screen. No 404 or error message, just completely blank. Has anyone else seen this? Even weirder, at first, the blank screen appeared on Firefox, but not on Internet Explorer. Now it's stopped working on IE as well.
Go to Top of Page

LoriB_1

Buffalo, NY
USA
43 Posts

Posted - 06/06/2007 :  6:26:49 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I've logged in almost everyday with no problem, and just a few minutes ago had an offer approved, so there doesn't seem to be any problem with the site.
Go to Top of Page

JenLilli

Michigan
USA
16 Posts

Posted - 06/26/2007 :  9:33:57 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I joined cashcrate also. I really like it. I earned $12 my first day with it. Just make sure if you join that you have an email address designated for spam that you use for the offers, you really get bombarded

Jennifer
Go to Top of Page

Tiffany_a00

USA
13 Posts

Posted - 06/27/2007 :  09:33:27 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
i've been a member with cashcrate for several months now and have made several hundred dollars from them. i tend to do more offers on this and treasure trooper nowadays, plus i love logging in and seeing my earnings have jumped up from referrals.
Go to Top of Page

Tiffany_a00

USA
13 Posts

Posted - 06/27/2007 :  09:36:07 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
i've been a member with cashcrate for several months now and have made several hundred dollars from them. i tend to do more offers on this and treasure trooper nowadays, plus i love logging in and seeing my earnings have jumped up from referrals.
Go to Top of Page

Kagura Shinikaru

USA
14 Posts

Posted - 07/07/2007 :  8:49:25 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I just received a check from them for $14.30. Thought I'd add my verification that they really do pay.
Go to Top of Page

AngelaC
Star Contributor

Las Vegas, Nevada
USA
534 Posts

Posted - 08/06/2007 :  09:50:08 AM  Visit AngelaC's Homepage  Reply  Reply with Quote
I have been getting paid by Crash Crate, even though i am not always all that active with them. I mostly get paid for old approved offers and for referrals. Just got a $29.00 check from them last week, which was a pleasant surprise. They are one of the few GPT sites I've signed up for that delivers on what they promise.

Angela
Go to Top of Page

LoriB_1

Buffalo, NY
USA
43 Posts

Posted - 08/11/2007 :  9:14:16 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I've been paid by Cashcrate, also. I think they're better than Inbox Dollars, and Send Earnings, by far because they have so many more free offers. They don't pay by paypal anymore (I didn't know they ever did), but they've been around a long time, and the check came exactly when they said it would.
Go to Top of Page

Brina

USA
21 Posts

Posted - 08/24/2007 :  02:32:15 AM  Visit Brina's Homepage  Reply  Reply with Quote
Hi, the payout is currently 10.00. However, for every referral that I receive that reach the payout of 10.00 I get 3.00. Also when you do a survey I also get 20%. What a great deal. The surveys takes approximately 3-5 minutes.
Go to Top of Page

JenLilli

Michigan
USA
16 Posts

Posted - 08/24/2007 :  10:01:37 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Hey ladies,
I got paid. $16.31 to be exact. I posted before about what I had earned with cashcrate but hadn't actually been paid yet, I've officially been paid and can say they do what they say they are going to do.

Jennifer
Go to Top of Page

MichelleAtTheLake

Lake Ozark, MO
USA
17 Posts

Posted - 09/02/2007 :  10:59:00 AM  Visit MichelleAtTheLake's Homepage  Reply  Reply with Quote
I signed up for cash crate a few months ago and completely forgot about it. I was suprised to get a check in the mail last week for almost $20.00! I hadn't even done anything!!!

Michelle
Go to Top of Page

Vee
Contributor

Centralia, WA
USA
81 Posts

Posted - 09/07/2007 :  02:14:02 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Opps, I accidentally sent this as an email--sorry...

I signed up and so far, so good, the only thing I have not liked is that some of their free offers, once you click into them, have 'participation' requirements you have to pa for, that is not FREE to me!
Go to Top of Page

AngelaC
Star Contributor

Las Vegas, Nevada
USA
534 Posts

Posted - 09/19/2007 :  12:32:16 PM  Visit AngelaC's Homepage  Reply  Reply with Quote
I am very happy with Cash Crate. Similar programs that I've signed up for never worked well for me and their payout was almost impossible to reach. I have received a number of checks from Cash Crate, but I really wish they would change to a Paypal option, so we can get paid more quickly. Other than that, I have no complaints.

Angela
Go to Top of Page

AngelaC
Star Contributor

Las Vegas, Nevada
USA
534 Posts

Posted - 09/24/2007 :  05:24:56 AM  Visit AngelaC's Homepage  Reply  Reply with Quote
Just curious. How long does it usually take you guys to get credited for what you sign up for?

Angela
Go to Top of Page

AngelaC
Star Contributor

Las Vegas, Nevada
USA
534 Posts

Posted - 09/25/2007 :  8:06:09 PM  Visit AngelaC's Homepage  Reply  Reply with Quote
Received another check from Cash Crate yesterday! I have been getting paid monthly pretty regularly now. This, in my opinion, is one of the best GPT programs out there, because they follow through on paying you. Wish they were all as consistent!

Angela
Go to Top of Page

Little Miss Susie

Arvada, CO
USA
41 Posts

Posted - 10/23/2007 :  2:33:04 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I joined cashcrate. They are pretty good i think. They have free trails you can do or 100% free offers. They also have daily surveys you can do which pays 80 cents each. You can also do point surveys and cash them in for gift cards to differnt places. the Ref program is pretty good also! I am waiting for my first check. Cant wait until it shows up!!!
Go to Top of Page

KThompson
Contributor

Montevallo, AL
USA
63 Posts

Posted - 10/26/2007 :  9:30:29 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I am just not crazy about this one. I did several offers including one for Ebay and never got credit. It showed 4 as denied and didn't have a reason on there. I'm still trying, anyone have any hints to make more money from this one? It's worth a few minutes of extra time to make extra money but I wish they'd explain why offers don't pay when you do them correctly (or think you do!).

Kristinbrianne
Go to Top of Page

Little Miss Susie

Arvada, CO
USA
41 Posts

Posted - 10/27/2007 :  8:50:55 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Hot Diffy Dog, I had a nice little suprise waiting for me when i checked the mail. I got my first check from cash crate!! i'm so excited.

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 4 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Next Page
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Volition Copyright All rights reserved. Volition is a registered trademark of Volition.com LLC. Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.22 seconds. Software © Snitz Forums