Previous Page | Next Page

Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 4

AngelaC
Star Contributor

Las Vegas, Nevada
USA
534 Posts

Posted - 10/28/2007 :  08:30:34 AM  Visit AngelaC's Homepage  Reply  Reply with Quote
I received another check also yesterday. I have been receiving regular checks monthly for awhile now. Cash Crate may not be as fancy looking as some of the other GPT sites I participate in, but it definitely delivers and, if you get referrals, you stand to get paid even more.

I don't think I can emphasize enough how important referrals are, especially since there are 2 levels of referrals you get paid for and the more U.S. referrals you get, the more your referral commissions can increase.

Another great thing is that I have never had a single problem with them following through on payment or properly crediting me for offers, which places them head-and-shoulders above the rest. Cash Crate is one of the best! I do hope that they'll eventually offer the option of being paid via Paypal.

Angela
Go to Top of Page

AngelaC
Star Contributor

Las Vegas, Nevada
USA
534 Posts

Posted - 11/21/2007 :  2:56:03 PM  Visit AngelaC's Homepage  Reply  Reply with Quote
I have done so well with this one in 2007 that I will probably have to end up sending in a w-9 form. Is there anywhere on the site that mentions anything about that?

Angela
Go to Top of Page

Jacqlyn
Apprentice

Camden, NJ
USA
1 Posts

Posted - 11/22/2007 :  10:22:08 AM  Visit Jacqlyn's Homepage  Reply  Reply with Quote
I have been working with CashCrate a little over a month and it is a good solid program. I reached payout a few days ago (I've only been doing a little on this site) and am concentrating there now for a few days to improve my payout. I find offers go through more slowly than on other sites - but they are a solid performer with lots of payment proof. Check the forum for offers that clear and do those first.

Jacqueline
Go to Top of Page

AngelaC
Star Contributor

Las Vegas, Nevada
USA
534 Posts

Posted - 12/13/2007 :  02:46:29 AM  Visit AngelaC's Homepage  Reply  Reply with Quote
Wow!

I was pleasantly surprised to get a check from Cash Crate on Monday, especially since I just got a check a couple of weeks ago. I love getting extra holiday cash! Hope that in 2008, though, they will give some thought to paying us via Paypal, so we get paid even more quickly. This has been a good year for me with CashCrate, as I've gotten paid regularly.

Angela
Go to Top of Page

SarahH
Star Contributor

MI
USA
313 Posts

Posted - 02/11/2008 :  10:02:17 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I joined this site last month and recieved my first check for $16.77. Not a whole lot, but every little bit helps! I'm hoping to make even more next month!
Go to Top of Page

AngelaC
Star Contributor

Las Vegas, Nevada
USA
534 Posts

Posted - 04/03/2008 :  06:51:35 AM  Visit AngelaC's Homepage  Reply  Reply with Quote
I don't know if any of you are aware of it, but they have monthly contests.

For instance, this month, a Nintendo Wii will be awarded to the user who completes the most cash offers, point offers and daily surveys. The next 9 highest will receive cash prizes.

There are also cash prizes for the 5 members who refer the most new members this month:

1st Place: $150.00
2nd Place: $100.00
3rd Place: $50.00
4th Place: $25.00
5th Place: $10.00

If you haven't been active, this is great motivation to get started

Angela
Go to Top of Page

AngelaC
Star Contributor

Las Vegas, Nevada
USA
534 Posts

Posted - 05/08/2008 :  04:20:04 AM  Visit AngelaC's Homepage  Reply  Reply with Quote
There is a big monthly referral contest going on now!

During May, the 15 users who refer the most members who complete at least one offer will win these cash prizes, in addition to their other earnings.

1 $175.00
2 $150.00
3 $125.00
4 $100.00
5 $75.00
6 $50.00
7 $25.00
8 $15.00
9 $15.00
10 $15.00
11 $10.00
12 $10.00
13 $10.00
14 $10.00
15 $10.00

I get paid steadily every month with this, but I just wish they would consider having a Paypal option.

Not that I'm dissing getting paid by check, though, but it would br nice to have an alternative for how we get paid.

Angela
Go to Top of Page

KristinBrianne
Star Contributor

Montevallo, AL
USA
307 Posts

Posted - 05/08/2008 :  04:24:46 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I agree about Paypal, but this is the easiest money I've ever made so I'm just happy to have the opportunity. I'm excited about the contest

Kristin
Go to Top of Page

AngelaC
Star Contributor

Las Vegas, Nevada
USA
534 Posts

Posted - 05/24/2008 :  7:55:34 PM  Visit AngelaC's Homepage  Reply  Reply with Quote
You are right about the easy money part. This is the one GPT program I know I'll get paid for every month. I read somewhere recently that they used to pay through Paypal, but, due to some people trying to commit fraud, they decided to start paying by check only.

Guess I can't complain, especially since I know I'll have another CC check in the mail at the end of each month!

Angela
Go to Top of Page

AngelaC
Star Contributor

Las Vegas, Nevada
USA
534 Posts

Posted - 06/02/2008 :  05:29:30 AM  Visit AngelaC's Homepage  Reply  Reply with Quote
I have gotten an error page for close to a week now whenever I tried to access the CC site.

Is it just me or is anybody else having this same problem?

Angela
Go to Top of Page

HeatherFish
Valued Contributor

PA
USA
122 Posts

Posted - 06/02/2008 :  07:37:04 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by AngelaC

I have gotten an error page for close to a week now whenever I tried to access the CC site.

Is it just me or is anybody else having this same problem?

No, I haven't had a problem logging in.

Btw, I love Cash Crate. I just joined and already made a few bucks and got a few referrals. It is awesome!
Go to Top of Page

KThompson
Contributor

Montevallo, AL
USA
63 Posts

Posted - 06/03/2008 :  11:24:41 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I manage to get a few dollars a month with them. I just moved back home, closer to family and friends so I am hopeful that I will get referrals and make more. I wasn't crazy about Cash Crate at first but I love it now.

Kristinbrianne
Go to Top of Page

AngelaC
Star Contributor

Las Vegas, Nevada
USA
534 Posts

Posted - 06/04/2008 :  03:22:59 AM  Visit AngelaC's Homepage  Reply  Reply with Quote
Whenever I try to access the CC site, it keeps going to an error page and saying that the server is unavailable. Even when I use internet Explorer, it's been doing the same thing and the main site page will not open. Been happening now for way over a week.

Very frustrating,since I want to be able to check my stats and sign up for stuff!

Angela
Go to Top of Page

DanyaleSN
Star Contributor

Clinton, NC
USA
288 Posts

Posted - 06/05/2008 :  01:52:36 AM  Visit DanyaleSN's Homepage  Send DanyaleSN an AOL message  Reply  Reply with Quote
Angela don't feel bad I've also had this same problem for bout a week r u by any chance on dialup cuz i know iam and if no one else is havin this problem then maybe its our net speed.

Danyale
Go to Top of Page

AngelaC
Star Contributor

Las Vegas, Nevada
USA
534 Posts

Posted - 06/05/2008 :  06:26:29 AM  Visit AngelaC's Homepage  Reply  Reply with Quote
Yep, I'm on dial-up, too.

Guess I'll have to find a friend who has high speed internet, so I can access the site.

Does Cash Crate have an email address, where you can contact somebody about tech problems like this?

Angela
Go to Top of Page

KristinBrianne
Star Contributor

Montevallo, AL
USA
307 Posts

Posted - 06/30/2008 :  11:31:19 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I am beginning to think you can make real money on this site without having to use a cc or pay for anything. It's not much, I think I'm at $60 for the month, but it's a little bit of gas in the car.

Kristin
Go to Top of Page

AngelaC
Star Contributor

Las Vegas, Nevada
USA
534 Posts

Posted - 08/23/2008 :  1:45:09 PM  Visit AngelaC's Homepage  Reply  Reply with Quote
Is anybody else still having problems accessing the Cash Crate site? For over a month now, I still keep getting an error page whenever I try to go to the site.

I would like to get in touch with the CC administraiton, but I don't have their contact info so I can email them and find out about this tech problem.

If anybody knows the email address or contact info for emailing or calling Cash Crate, I would appreciate it, if you could list it here.

Thanks!

Angela
Go to Top of Page

KristinBrianne
Star Contributor

Montevallo, AL
USA
307 Posts

Posted - 08/23/2008 :  2:59:16 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I'm giving this site a rest for a while. I did $75 of offers one month and nothing posted. I tried to do just a few dollars this month to see if it was something I did wrong, and yet again nothing posted. It'd very disheartening, when I spent hours to get them to work the first time. Maybe later I'll try again.

Kristin
Go to Top of Page

AngelaC
Star Contributor

Las Vegas, Nevada
USA
534 Posts

Posted - 08/28/2008 :  3:02:23 PM  Visit AngelaC's Homepage  Reply  Reply with Quote
Kristin,

Did your payment ever get credited? This is so weird, because I have been with CC for close to 2 years and they have always been very consistent with pay, site upkeep, etc.

Does anybody know the email address or 'phone number to contact them? I want to contact somebody there and ask them about this.

Angela
Go to Top of Page

KristinBrianne
Star Contributor

Montevallo, AL
USA
307 Posts

Posted - 08/28/2008 :  8:13:20 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Nothing ever got credited. The offers I did at the beginning of the month are gone. I e-mailed CC and haven't gotten a response from 2 e-mails.

Kristin
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 4 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Volition Copyright All rights reserved. Volition is a registered trademark of Volition.com LLC. Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.27 seconds. Software © Snitz Forums