Previous Page | Next Page

Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 4

AngelaC
Star Contributor

Las Vegas, Nevada
USA
534 Posts

Posted - 08/30/2008 :  06:36:10 AM  Visit AngelaC's Homepage  Reply  Reply with Quote
Kristin,

What email address do you have for them? I want to write them as well.

Thanks.

Angela
Go to Top of Page

Anna_T

East Ellijay, GA
USA
12 Posts

Posted - 09/09/2008 :  07:29:19 AM  Visit Anna_T's Homepage  Reply  Reply with Quote
I just signed up for this one and really like it. I was able to reach the payout within one day!
Go to Top of Page

AngelaC
Star Contributor

Las Vegas, Nevada
USA
534 Posts

Posted - 09/14/2008 :  2:14:36 PM  Visit AngelaC's Homepage  Reply  Reply with Quote
CC appears to be back on track again. I am happy to say that I got a generous check from them this past week, so I'm glad they are going strong. For almost two years, except for last month, I have gotten paid every month by them.

Angela
Go to Top of Page

AngelaC
Star Contributor

Las Vegas, Nevada
USA
534 Posts

Posted - 11/09/2008 :  06:28:32 AM  Visit AngelaC's Homepage  Reply  Reply with Quote
I heard that some people with a modem connection have been having problems with the CC page loading properly, but I have been able to load the page now, without any problems, so you should have no difficulty now.

I had been too busy to check my stats for awhile and was happy, after logging in today, to discover that I have still been earning with this.

Don't forget to check their "Contests" page. They have a lot of great prizes.

Angela
Go to Top of Page

AngelaC
Star Contributor

Las Vegas, Nevada
USA
534 Posts

Posted - 11/27/2008 :  04:21:58 AM  Visit AngelaC's Homepage  Reply  Reply with Quote
I am still doing well with this one,even though I have not had as much time to put into iit over the past week or two, due to holiday preparations and other work-at-home things I got involved in.

I love the fact, though, that CC continues to be so much of an effective cash earner, plus I would love to win one of their prizes, especially the Wii game system to give as a gift.

Angela
Go to Top of Page

AngelaC
Star Contributor

Las Vegas, Nevada
USA
534 Posts

Posted - 12/06/2008 :  06:29:38 AM  Visit AngelaC's Homepage  Reply  Reply with Quote
Their payout now is at $20, but I've found this extremely easy to reach, just doing the 100% offers alone.

Angela
Go to Top of Page

AngelaC
Star Contributor

Las Vegas, Nevada
USA
534 Posts

Posted - 12/22/2008 :  06:48:12 AM  Visit AngelaC's Homepage  Reply  Reply with Quote
Mine have gotten approved over the past week, so I'm looking forward to getting paid again next month. By the way, they mail out checks on the 1st of each month.

All in all, CC has remained one of the most consistent GPT programs I do. Hopefully, they will keep it up.

Angela
Go to Top of Page

AngelaC
Star Contributor

Las Vegas, Nevada
USA
534 Posts

Posted - 01/10/2009 :  10:15:59 AM  Visit AngelaC's Homepage  Reply  Reply with Quote
I received my check today and was pretty pleased. They mail checks out on the 1st of every month and it took about a week for mine to arrive.

I had not been as active for awhile, but got back into the swing of things more during November and December, which added up. I've been with them for close to 3 years now and this program just continues to be one of the most consistent GPT things around. So many similar GPT things I signed up for closed down or didn't pay as much as I thought they would, but CC is still there and earning me money.

Angela
Go to Top of Page

AngelaC
Star Contributor

Las Vegas, Nevada
USA
534 Posts

Posted - 02/11/2009 :  10:31:03 AM  Visit AngelaC's Homepage  Reply  Reply with Quote
I just got an answer on the CC forum regarding a questions I asked about referrals and it may be a great idea for some of you to help build up your referrals.

Here is what I asked:
<<Can an organization (i.e. civic groups, church group, charity, etc.) sign up to become a member of Cash Crate? It seems like it would be a neat way for them to earn money for their groups through commissions they earn through getting individual people in their group and others to sign up under them as referrals. Also, the people whom they refer would be happy, because they get to make money for themselves. I haven't seen this covered anywhere and wanted to know whether this is something Cash Crate allows.">>

The response I got from the forum administrator was:

<<As long as everyone creates an account with legitimate, 100% true information, this would be fine. I would recommend though, that people sign up from different computers.

Offers can only be done one time per IP address. And also, if a referral signs up from the same computer/IP address, they will not automatically show up as a referral. If this happened, you'd need to contact support about it
.>>

I am supposing that this means that, for example, you can get a club, sorority, fraternity, church group, school group, charity, or any other organization that needs to raise funds to get the main person/President, etc. to sign up on behalf of the organization and when others sign up under him or her, the organization gets commissions from the offers it signs up for, as well as from its referrals' earnings.

So, if you were looking for a great way to increase potential earnings, telling clubs, and organizations in your area about CC and how it is an easy, free way to raise funds should work out well for everybody concerned. Just make certain that they understand that it's best for everybody to sign up for his/her new account from their own individual computer.

Anyway, just an idea for a good way to potentially increase your earnings in a major way. Hope it helps!

Angela
Go to Top of Page

AngelaC
Star Contributor

Las Vegas, Nevada
USA
534 Posts

Posted - 03/02/2009 :  08:12:20 AM  Visit AngelaC's Homepage  Reply  Reply with Quote
Another CC member posted these as suggestions on how to get more referrals, which I thought were fairly interesting. I think I am going to try a few of them.

These are some that he/she came up with up with, which might be helpful to you., although I did not include all of them,since I wasn't too sure about them. Still, I thought most of these were pretty clever.

<<Unique Ways to Get Referrals: Complete and Revised!

Post on GPT forums.
Tell friends and family.
Guild members and online friends.
Door-hang around neighborhoods.
Walk through parking lots putting flyers on cars.
Write a blog.
Keep your referral link on your Sig. on all forums with a brief explanation.
Find chat rooms and groups that have the sole purpose of "Easy Money Making"
Write a classified ad.
Talk to students at high schools and colleges.
Put a flyer up at work.
Advertise while you drive with flags, bumper stickers, etc.
Post your link at the end of your YouTube videos.
Attach a .txt in an RAR file with that you can upload with your referral link.
Give flyers for local businesses to hand out.
Send out flyers in a mailing list
Get a bot/macro to post your link with a simple explanation on any server you may be hosting/running
Make a website.
Tell people thru IM/PM
Link-Exchange
Paid advertising on other people's websites
Advertise on on-line games.
Print business cards and include your phone number to enter into business drawings (like you find in a lot of restaurants)
Buy "paid to sign up" at other GPT sites
Buy an expired domain with traffic and "redirect" to your referral link
Buy banner space. Impression in high PR forums/groups.
Buy text links on blogs/forums/groups
Offer cash or other incentives for sign-ups
Add your ref. link or website to a filename of an mp3, video, or program and share it over a file-sharing network like Bear Share or a torrent program.
Free traffic exchanges
Paid traffic exchanges
Google Adwords (makes website ads that link to your website or ref. link)
Mention that you get paid in US funds
Rent a billboard (Approx. $8-$15 per day)
Get a tattoo with your referral link on it
Go door-to-door and ask in person
Add your site/blog to digg, stumble upon, Bumpzee, del.icio.us, etc
Have a friend or network digg your site/blog to digg, stumble, etc
Get a custom made shirt with advertisement on the front and/or back
Radio advertisement for your referral link or website.
Set up an info-kiosk in front of your local store or empty lot.Attach your referral link in your email address or sig.
Road-side signs & banners
Have people sign up through CashCrate in order to play a fun online-game.
Optimize your website for excellent search engine ranking.
Add regular content to your site or blog. Keep it updated with new info.On your banner/images, use the "alt tag" with either your webpage/blog or "keyword". Search engines can index/spider images, so adding the "alt tag" helps "define" the image!
Put a cheap ad in your local penny saver or thrifty nickel in the help wanted or employment section
Make a fake wallet out of fabric and put fake money in it with your ref link or website written all over it.
Stormpay-- For a fee, they will send targeted, unique visitors to your page.
Put up an advertisement that says “free money”.
Put an E-book up for auction on Ebay with your blog or other website info in it.
Before shipping eBay items, put an ad with your ref. link in the box.
Send email to all your contacts, and tell them to join with your referral link.
Tell people at school
Use the dot.tk so you can change your referral link completely.
Make a sign to put on a row of shared mailboxes
Sign up for a virtual business card. www.entrecard.com and list your blog under the money making forum. Once you sign up, visit other money making blogs and drop your card on their site.
Build a huge MySpace friends list and dedicate the profile to your blog or website.
Place business cards with your referral link in shopping carts.
Put up a flyer that has your ref. link with tear off tabs on store bulletin boards.
Go to the library and place business cards with referral links in books about financing, debt, home businesses, etc.
Place business cards with referral link in public restrooms.
Place your referral link on counterstrike.
Text your link to all your friends/family.
Make a tag to your CashCrate link or your blog.
Set your in-game username to a shortened link or your referral link.
Hold up a sign on a street corner just like a car wash.
Write a song about it
Put your URL in your PS3's comment.
Point out that this is not a scam such as "free to sign up”, post testimonials, or "doesn't require confidential information such as credit cards, bank account, or social security info.
Register to where you can earn referrals (i.e. GetRef).
Hold a raffle drawing for a cheap product and give out raffle tickets with your ref link or website on it.
Advertise on Craigslist
Have a pilot write your ref. link in the sky with his plane.
Put business cards in the credit card slots at gas stations.
Make business card coupons with your website or ref. link and leave at different stores with a Take One – Free sign.
Buy a pack of blank CD’s and burn a run file of your website or a notepad file with a copy of your blog or ref link.
Print free business cards at Vistaprint
Get pencils, paper, pens, magnets, etc printed with your link on them and "leave" them lying around. (Free at VistaPrint).
Start up a free online game site full of free java and flash games and embed your banner into the top of each game.
Paint your referral link on your car and go on a road trip across America.
Put the link on your msn name.
Pass out cards at a trade show.
Write your link on the back of a restaurant paper placemat.
Tell them if they sign up, and use the forums, they can see a dancing banana!
Get a rubber stamp and stamp your ref. link or website on envelopes that you use to mail bills.
Offer to help find their first referrals after signing up under you.
Write an article.
Paint your referral link on the street
"Brand" yourself with a familiar name on forums, articles, etc.
Reserve a booth at the next festival or fair and set up a wireless laptop for demos.
Cross-link your website, blogs, articles, posts, and classifieds.
Get custom-made ink-filled shoes with your ref. link embedded on the bottom so everywhere you walk, it acts like a pen and stamps your link everywhere!
Open a CashCrate store with your website name or ref. link! >>

Angela
Go to Top of Page

AngelaC
Star Contributor

Las Vegas, Nevada
USA
534 Posts

Posted - 04/04/2009 :  4:45:25 PM  Visit AngelaC's Homepage  Reply  Reply with Quote
Be sure to check the Contest page, as they are giving away over $600 in cash to the 20 users who earn the most by completing offers and daily surveys. Cash prizes go from $5, all the way up to $150.

Angela
Go to Top of Page

AngelaC
Star Contributor

Las Vegas, Nevada
USA
534 Posts

Posted - 08/08/2009 :  04:49:50 AM  Visit AngelaC's Homepage  Reply  Reply with Quote
Be sure to check out the newest 100% free offers, since they've got a bunch of them available right now. I slacked off a little bit over the summer, due to doing stuff with family and because it's been so hot, but am getting back on track now, since CC is one of the GPT programs that has consistently paid me.

I always opt for signing up for the 100% free offers only now, because they're easier and a lot quicker to do.

Angela
Go to Top of Page

AngelaC
Star Contributor

Las Vegas, Nevada
USA
534 Posts

Posted - 03/01/2010 :  4:49:15 PM  Visit AngelaC's Homepage  Reply  Reply with Quote
I hope everybody who has joined is doing well with this.

If you are consistent in doing the tasks, you can earn steadily every month, even if you don't have referrals. Due to health issues over the past few month, I have not been able to do as much as I had planned, so I want to get started back now because CC was paying me every month.

Angela
Go to Top of Page

AngelaC
Star Contributor

Las Vegas, Nevada
USA
534 Posts

Posted - 10/03/2010 :  12:33:09 PM  Visit AngelaC's Homepage  Reply  Reply with Quote
Check out Cash Crate's brand new updated look. You can now get paid also for completing a daily survey, as well as for the normal offers.
The surveys are worth up to 70 or 80 cents.

Angela
Go to Top of Page

Josie25

Utah
USA
11 Posts

Posted - 10/25/2010 :  12:45:32 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I was really excited when I signed up with them. It just makes me think that it is a lot of work for some

Josie
Silver 2010
Go to Top of Page

AngelaC
Star Contributor

Las Vegas, Nevada
USA
534 Posts

Posted - 10/25/2010 :  07:21:38 AM  Visit AngelaC's Homepage  Reply  Reply with Quote
It's always been fairly easy for me with CC. I have joined a number of other GPT programs, but this one just works best for me and since it's been around for so many years, I'm not afraid it will close down on me like other things I joined. Even if you complete 2 to 4 offers a day, it will eventually rack up for you. I am sticking with it now, especially since I need money for the upcoming holidays.

Angela
Go to Top of Page

AngelaC
Star Contributor

Las Vegas, Nevada
USA
534 Posts

Posted - 12/22/2010 :  12:33:39 AM  Visit AngelaC's Homepage  Reply  Reply with Quote

Be sure to do the Daily Surveys in CC.

They have increased the number of daily surveys to 5 for members from the United States, which means you can earn over $100 every month--just with surveys!

They also recently announced that they're making their referral program even better by paying referrers an extra $0.05 everytime their referral does a Daily Survey. Plus, Daily Surveys now count towards active referrals bonus for their Silver members and higher.

Angela
Go to Top of Page

AngelaC
Star Contributor

Las Vegas, Nevada
USA
534 Posts

Posted - 04/07/2011 :  9:30:54 PM  Visit AngelaC's Homepage  Reply  Reply with Quote
They continue to update CC, to give members additional ways to make cash. You can now earn more money with daily surveys and by watching videos on their site. They also continue to have contests, including live contests, for cassh and/or prizes. I have probably been with CC longer than any other GPT program - 5 years now-and consistently get paid.

Angela
Go to Top of Page

AngelaC
Star Contributor

Las Vegas, Nevada
USA
534 Posts

Posted - 04/18/2011 :  11:45:31 PM  Visit AngelaC's Homepage  Reply  Reply with Quote
Cash Crate has added yet another new way to make more money. Download the Cash Crate toolbar and earn for doing searches. Get a $1.00 bonus when you install the Cash Crate toolbar and do 10 searches per day for 2 days. Earn $0.50 for every 25 qualified searches you make after that. Maximum of 10 qualified searches per day.

Angela
Go to Top of Page

AngelaC
Star Contributor

Las Vegas, Nevada
USA
534 Posts

Posted - 04/28/2011 :  4:43:04 PM  Visit AngelaC's Homepage  Reply  Reply with Quote
Today-Thursday, April 28th is Member Appreciation Day - 15% Bonus on Offers & Daily Surveys.

To make up for the day they were down last week, members...
<< get a 15% bonus on all Cash Offers and Daily Surveys that you complete on Thursday, April 28th!! For example, if you have $10 worth of offers and surveys approved on Thursday, you’ll get a $1.50 bonus. The more offers and surveys you complete, the bigger the bonus!

There is no limit on the amount of offers and surveys you can complete, so the bonus amount is unlimited too!>>

Angela
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 4 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Volition ® Copyright © All rights reserved. Volition is a registered trademark of Volition.com LLC. Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.41 seconds. Software © Snitz Forums