Username:
Password:
Save PasswordRegister
Forgot Password / Username?
Home | Search | Chat | FAQ | Posting Rules

All Forums
 Frugality, Sweeps, Freebies, Ways to Make $
 $ Earning Opportunities
 ZapJury - An interesting survey opportunity!
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly

Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Clare
Star Contributor

Texas
USA
1738 Posts

Posted - 04/22/2006 :  7:55:07 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
http://WWW.ZapJury.com/Jurors/jurors.asp?Contact_Referral=1088

Be part of a Test Jury Panel....Study both sides of REAL cases for REAL Lawyers...

Zapjury is a new Internet system that brings together lawyers and groups of online 'mock jurors'. The lawyers post summaries of their cases, and the jurors evaluate them.

Check it out....sign up....should be interesting and rewarding!

http://WWW.ZapJury.com/Jurors/jurors.asp?Contact_Referral=1088

AngelaC
Star Contributor

Las Vegas, Nevada
USA
534 Posts

Posted - 04/24/2006 :  06:18:54 AM  Visit AngelaC's Homepage  Reply  Reply with Quote
Do they email you an invitation when a case is available or do you have to log in to the site to see what is available? Also, do you have to qualify for each individual case or can anyone do the evaluations?

Angela
Go to Top of Page

Clare
Star Contributor

Texas
USA
1738 Posts

Posted - 04/24/2006 :  2:04:04 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I understand they choose a panel for each case, and, the jurors are selected based on their profiles. I believe they send an invitation when you are selected for a case.

I am on another jury panel, and, they send out invitations to everyone in their database who qualifies for that case....Then, it's on a first-come basis until the number of jurors needed have responded to the invitation. I expect this panel will be similar.
Go to Top of Page

AngelaC
Star Contributor

Las Vegas, Nevada
USA
534 Posts

Posted - 05/27/2006 :  12:16:37 AM  Visit AngelaC's Homepage  Reply  Reply with Quote
I have been pretty frustrated since signing up for this one. They only have had two cases available for my evaluation and, when I logged in to access them, I got the info regarding each case, but in the area where questions should have been, an error message keeps appearing. I can't answer their questions, if they're not visible. Also, I have wirtten to their administration 2-3 times complaining about this and have yet to get a response from them.

It seems like a pretty good program, but I get suspicious, when nobody is willing to answer my questions.

Anybody else who signed up for ZapJury had any similar experiences?
Or maybe you've had a more positive one.

Hard to figure this one when they don't answer your messages!

Angela
Go to Top of Page

Clare
Star Contributor

Texas
USA
1738 Posts

Posted - 05/29/2006 :  02:03:08 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Angela: I just checked the Zap site, and, saw that there are no NEW CASES to be evaluated.

The 2 cases you refer to are in the "CASES BEING REVIEWED" section; so, probably, the questions to be answered would only be available to the jurors who have been chosen to evaluate the cases.

Go to Top of Page

CETillman
Valued Contributor

LA
USA
162 Posts

Posted - 05/29/2006 :  3:53:34 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Too bad ZAP only pays through PayPal or I would join, I have had problems with them sending me wrong info. I found www.jurytest.com off of another post and signed up with them(they pay through mail and PP) and they are looking for more "Male" jurors, so, if your a male and wanting to join an e-jury might sign up and get some extra .

Cheryl Tillman
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Volition Copyright All rights reserved. Volition is a registered trademark of Volition.com LLC. Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.2 seconds. Software © Snitz Forums