Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly

Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Ke11y
Valued Contributor

USA
137 Posts

Posted - 04/24/2006 :  07:25:43 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Mr. Rebates just added 1% cash back for winning bids on ebay. Yea!

So far, I've been really happy with this company. They offer higher cash back at some of the online stores that I shop at (Buy.com for example) than similar companies. I actually haven't found a store where they aren't competitive with their cash back offer.

They have been pretty good about crediting my account, but in the one case I had to make an inquiry, they responded quickly and credited my account while they investigated.

Their payout is $25 and rebates remain pending for a few months to make sure that you aren't trying to scam them by making returns. However, they have a referral program, and if you shop a lot online like me, the cash back adds up pretty quickly.

They also give you a $2.50 Bonus just for signing up.

Check it out: mrrebates.com

Ke11y

Ke11y
Valued Contributor

USA
137 Posts

Posted - 07/03/2008 :  11:06:36 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Mr. Rebates Site News - 7/1/2008
The minimum payment threshold for rebate checks and Paypal has been reduced from $25 to $10!

However, it looks like they have reduced the amount of cash back for certain items.

http://www.mrrebates.com?refid=124543

Ke11y
Go to Top of Page

Ke11y
Valued Contributor

USA
137 Posts

Posted - 02/24/2015 :  5:00:04 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Mr. Rebates is still my favorite cash back shopping site. I've found that they offer higher cash back than competitors for most stores that I shop.

Also, I am happy that Ebay is offering 1% cash back through Mr. Rebates again for many purchases, and Amazon also is offering cash back in purchases in certain departments each month.

Check out my referral link above.

Ke11y
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Get Active!

Have you posted something helpful today?

Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Volition Copyright All rights reserved. Volition is a registered trademark of Volition.com LLC. Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.14 seconds. Software © Snitz Forums