Username:
Password:
Save PasswordRegister
Forgot Password / Username?
Home | Search | Chat (1) | FAQ | Posting Rules

All Forums
 Mystery Shopping, Merchandising & Demo
 Mystery Shopping
 Feedback Requested: The Sentry Marketing Group, LLC (SMG)
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly

Previous Page | Next Page

Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 12

DAgius
Valued Contributor

Frisco, TX
USA
166 Posts

Posted - 01/10/2012 :  5:52:43 PM  Visit DAgius's Homepage  Reply  Reply with Quote
Juanita,

Feel free to post my email to you on this forum. There is nothing in it that is not in my post on this site.

And yes, you did use those same words when we spoke on the phone two years ago. The conversation was pretty ironic considering the personal nature of your comments, use of sarcasm and tone of the your emails to my staff.

I agree that dropping this seems appropriate at this time.

Dave Agius, Owner
The Sentry Marketing Group
Go to Top of Page

AmyK
Star Contributor

Marin County, CA
USA
426 Posts

Posted - 03/24/2012 :  2:07:12 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Just caught up reading this thread. While all the past discussion was going on, I signed up and began taking assignments for Sentry. For the first two shops, I received calls or emails from the editors with helpful comments on how to write up one particular section. After that, I was able to breeze thru the reports fairly quickly. I did have one issue where promises made in a particular scheduler's solicitation were not honored. Dave called me and he nor I could get our hands on a copy of that solicitation. Regardless, he honored all the promises to my satisfaction. While talking, he discovered a mistake in my profile, a huge brain fart by me, that prevented me from receiving payments. The error was corrected and I'll soon have several checks heading my way. Dave also informed me that the company is planning to switch over to electronic payment, which is music to my ears. I look forward to doing my next shop!

If I were to make any recommendations, it would be for Sentry to improve its bonus offers to actual assignments record keeping system.

Amy
Gold in SF Bay Area
Go to Top of Page

DAgius
Valued Contributor

Frisco, TX
USA
166 Posts

Posted - 04/01/2012 :  2:30:55 PM  Visit DAgius's Homepage  Reply  Reply with Quote
Amy,

Thanks for the feedback. We are reseraching several e-payment methods and looking for one that is a good fit with our current processes.

Sincerely,

Dave

Dave Agius, Owner
Go to Top of Page

AlisaH

Roswell, Georgia
USA
46 Posts

Posted - 04/05/2012 :  9:00:16 PM  Visit AlisaH's Homepage  Reply  Reply with Quote
I just have to add that I really enjoy doing the burger shops, I have done many in the past six months. My only issue has been with a scheduler promising a specific payment release day in the offer e-mail, only to find that I am receiving payment much, much later than originally promised. But I do always get paid and am happy to continue the burger shops.

Alisa
Scheduler
A Closer Look
Go to Top of Page

LynneB

Louisville, KY
USA
47 Posts

Posted - 04/08/2012 :  07:07:43 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Did Sentry change its payment schedule again? I did a shop in early March and haven't been paid yet. The last shop I for them was paid in 2 wks. I submitted a ticket and received an automated response about 60 day payments. I thought they were processing payments 3 times a month now.

Lynne
Happily shopping in Greater Louisville Area
Go to Top of Page

DAgius
Valued Contributor

Frisco, TX
USA
166 Posts

Posted - 04/08/2012 :  09:22:01 AM  Visit DAgius's Homepage  Reply  Reply with Quote
Lynne,

Your payment was delayed becuase it was returned to us by the post office. We have processed a new payment for you and expect the check to arrive by 4/11/2012.

Thanks

Dave

quote:
Originally posted by LynneB

Did Sentry change its payment schedule again? I did a shop in early March and haven't been paid yet. The last shop I for them was paid in 2 wks. I submitted a ticket and received an automated response about 60 day payments. I thought they were processing payments 3 times a month now.

Dave Agius, Owner
Go to Top of Page

Janice@AboutFace
Trainee

Louisville, KY
USA
5 Posts

Posted - 04/08/2012 :  2:00:16 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Thanks Dave! I appreciate your quick response and the email explaining what happened. Have a great Easter weekend.

Janice
Scheduler @ AboutFace
Go to Top of Page

Dawn E

Cranston, RI
USA
39 Posts

Posted - 04/09/2012 :  11:08:05 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Hello
Do you have assignments in the state of Rhode Island?

Thank You

Serving Rhode Island: Cranston, Providence, Warwick, Johnston, North Providence, East Providence
Go to Top of Page

DAgius
Valued Contributor

Frisco, TX
USA
166 Posts

Posted - 04/10/2012 :  05:08:42 AM  Visit DAgius's Homepage  Reply  Reply with Quote
Dawn,

Right now, we do not have any clients with locations in Rhode Island. Please check back with us as we are adding new projects regularly.

Thanks

Dave

Dave Agius, Owner
Go to Top of Page

KariK
Contributor

Minneapolis, MN
USA
86 Posts

Posted - 04/14/2012 :  8:40:14 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I love my scheduler, she emails me about once a week to help out.
Go to Top of Page

ValricoConnie
Star Contributor

FL
USA
1081 Posts

Posted - 09/02/2012 :  8:19:14 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Why is it I can log in at shopper.sentrymarketing.com, but the same username and password does not work at www.sentrymarketing.com/shoppers? I went through the reset new password and it came back with the old password. Which once again, worked on one site, but not the other. HELP!

>^..^< ::¤Connie¤::¤Gold Certified¤:: >^..^<
Go to Top of Page

DAgius
Valued Contributor

Frisco, TX
USA
166 Posts

Posted - 09/03/2012 :  07:09:56 AM  Visit DAgius's Homepage  Reply  Reply with Quote
Connie,

Please try to login now. If you are unable to, please send an email to support@sentrymarketing.com .

Thanks

Dave

Dave Agius, Owner
Go to Top of Page

ValricoConnie
Star Contributor

FL
USA
1081 Posts

Posted - 09/03/2012 :  2:01:34 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Thanks Dave, It worked!

>^..^< ::¤Connie¤::¤Gold Certified¤:: >^..^<
Go to Top of Page

JuddiHoo

CA
USA
28 Posts

Posted - 12/08/2012 :  08:49:18 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Payments seem to be slow with this company. I did a job over 2 months ago and have not been paid. Website says 60 days and to wait 65 before putting in inquiry. I did, they say mailing check and to expect in another 7 to 10 days. Will be hesitant in accepting jobs in the future, especially when this assignment was a reimbursement shop. I am out the money for Christmas now.
Go to Top of Page

DAgius
Valued Contributor

Frisco, TX
USA
166 Posts

Posted - 12/09/2012 :  07:53:38 AM  Visit DAgius's Homepage  Reply  Reply with Quote
JudiHoo

Payment for your assignment is scheduled to arrive on 12/12. October payments were delayed a few days due to an accounting software upgrade and the Thanksgiving holiday.

We are currently in the process of paying October and November assignments.

Thanks

Dave

Dave Agius, Owner
Go to Top of Page

SaraK
Contributor

Northern Virginia
USA
63 Posts

Posted - 03/26/2013 :  2:27:25 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I am posting this in an attempt to reach Dave, the owner. Dave, we did exchange a couple of emails last week about the wrong pay listed for my shop. I explained about the shop fee agreed upon in my telephone call from Ric. I was assured that I would also get reimbursed for the car seat and any mailing costs I incurred to mail it to you. As you are aware, the amount you had listed to pay me did not even cover the cost I put out to purchase the carseat and mail it to you. You did respond to me acknowledging this and stating that I would be paid a fee plus costs incurred. I emailed asking when I should expect my the payment for my shop in January. You did not respond. Yesterday (March 25th) I received a check dated March 27th for an amount that was lower than my out of pocket costs. I have yet to receive a response to the email I sent regarding this payment. Where is my shop payment plus the additional out of pocket costs due me? Please note that I have also tried to contact Ric (the scheduler who called me to ask if I could please help you all out with it) and have gotten no response from him. I would appreciate your prompt replay and payment.

Sara
Go to Top of Page

JuddiHoo

CA
USA
28 Posts

Posted - 03/26/2013 :  2:36:27 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
SaraK, do you have their phone number? Last phone number I had was 214-295-2615.
Go to Top of Page

SaraK
Contributor

Northern Virginia
USA
63 Posts

Posted - 03/26/2013 :  3:49:31 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Thank you for the telephone number. I just called and left him a message. I appreciate your help.

Sara
Go to Top of Page

MicahPage
Valued Contributor

Norwalk, CA
USA
182 Posts

Posted - 03/26/2013 :  11:38:43 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I have not completed a shop for them yet. However, I am not impressed with what I see. They overly-complicate things with their "university" non-sense. Since when does passing a test equate to doing the shop correctly or even doing the shop at all and reporting on it in a timely manner. I'm sure there are plenty of shoppers that pass the test and flake or still mess something up.

I passed the casual food shop. I then tried to self-assign and it told me I had to pass the quiz. I contacted several people in an attempt to rectify this, but no one cared enough to help.

It's okay, the casual food place does not pay enough for the amount of narrative they expect. I can do similar food places at other companies for $15-$30 pay without the extensive narrative.

Micah
Go to Top of Page

DAgius
Valued Contributor

Frisco, TX
USA
166 Posts

Posted - 03/27/2013 :  07:50:44 AM  Visit DAgius's Homepage  Reply  Reply with Quote
Sara

You first contacted me about this issue via email on March 22. I responded to both of the emails that you sent that day within one hour. I did not receive an email from you asking when you would receive payment.

Yesterday you sent an email at 11:19 AM. As I was out of the office yesterday afternoon, I did not see your email until this morning.

There was an error made when we processed payment for your assignment. The cost to ship the item to our client was initially excluded from the payment calculation. At the time you contacted me to inquire about payment for this assignment, the check you received had already been processed. As a result, we needed to process a second check for the balance of what you were owed.

A check was processed last week for the balance of payment for this assignment.

quote:
Originally posted by SaraK

I am posting this in an attempt to reach Dave, the owner. Dave, we did exchange a couple of emails last week about the wrong pay listed for my shop. I explained about the shop fee agreed upon in my telephone call from Ric. I was assured that I would also get reimbursed for the car seat and any mailing costs I incurred to mail it to you. As you are aware, the amount you had listed to pay me did not even cover the cost I put out to purchase the carseat and mail it to you. You did respond to me acknowledging this and stating that I would be paid a fee plus costs incurred. I emailed asking when I should expect my the payment for my shop in January. You did not respond. Yesterday (March 25th) I received a check dated March 27th for an amount that was lower than my out of pocket costs. I have yet to receive a response to the email I sent regarding this payment. Where is my shop payment plus the additional out of pocket costs due me? Please note that I have also tried to contact Ric (the scheduler who called me to ask if I could please help you all out with it) and have gotten no response from him. I would appreciate your prompt replay and payment.

Dave Agius, Owner
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 12 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Volition ® Copyright © All rights reserved. Volition is a registered trademark of Volition.com LLC. Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.56 seconds. Software © Snitz Forums