Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 5

Elizabeth36
Star Contributor

Greenville, NC
USA
566 Posts

Posted - 05/17/2006 :  2:22:12 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Anyone work for this company currently?? Any info??

Thanks!

Elizabeth
Shopping Greenville NC and surrounding areas!
I WANT MORE MERCHANDISING WORK! Call me, ok?

Vontina
Apprentice

Gaithersburg, MD
USA
2 Posts

Posted - 05/24/2006 :  09:58:25 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I meet a person in one of my CVS stores I have been trying to get started with this company. The guy was very nice he gave me contact info but I have not heard anything yet. In my area they do the reading books.
Go to Top of Page

DarleneD
Trainee

Richardson, TX
USA
6 Posts

Posted - 07/24/2006 :  11:16:57 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I would like to know if anyone has info on this company.
I recieved a phone call offering me a job.
I was told they got my phone number from narms.

Just making sure they are ok to work for.

Thanks

Darlene
Go to Top of Page

JennyT.OH
Valued Contributor

OH
USA
119 Posts

Posted - 07/27/2006 :  3:46:54 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I did some water resets in grocery stores for them a few weeks ago. One of my former DM's from another company took a job there and called me about them. It's too early to be paid yet, will update when I am paid.

The resets were straight forward, but I did have to call a few times to get the correct planogram faxed to me. There is no online reporting. You have to fax in your call sheet.

Always looking for great companies to work for in the SW OH, SE IN and Northern KY areas!
Go to Top of Page

DarleneD
Trainee

Richardson, TX
USA
6 Posts

Posted - 08/19/2006 :  12:23:51 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I went ahead and took a job for this company. And even ended up with extra work. They hire Independent Contractors.
The best thing is they paid my first check on time. And they offer direct deposit.

Darlene
Go to Top of Page

BarbNoKY

Covington, KY
USA
10 Posts

Posted - 08/20/2006 :  4:23:47 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I worked for this company about 2 months ago and they are fantastic. I was paid very quickly. They are great with sending information and I didn't have to ask for anything. Very detailed instructions. I did a special holiday project for them. Would highly recommend.
Go to Top of Page

Camille Brown
Valued Contributor

Springfield, MO
USA
219 Posts

Posted - 08/23/2006 :  07:08:53 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Anyone have a website for this company? I see they are in Canada.

Camille Brown
Go to Top of Page

JennyT.OH
Valued Contributor

OH
USA
119 Posts

Posted - 03/20/2007 :  5:59:10 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Camille,

This company is based in northern Ohio from what I recall. I can't remember exactly where,but I am thinking maybe Toledo? I was called the other day and offered candy resets at a convenience store chain. They happily assigned me 15 locations.

I'd like to note that when I did the water resets last summer I was paid very quickly. Super friendly, super nice people, now if they just had more work in my area...

Always looking for great companies to work for in the SW OH, SE IN and Northern KY areas!
Go to Top of Page

Lynica
Valued Contributor

Newnan, GA
USA
117 Posts

Posted - 04/09/2007 :  10:24:36 PM  Send Lynica an AOL message  Reply  Reply with Quote
I did 8 or 9 candy convenience store re sets and a few others with this company. Any problems you might incurr will be from the actual store you are doing the work in. For example..they might not have the correct plan o gram or the product or the shelf tags, etc.
I highly recommend calling each store before you go.

They pay well and they pay mileage too. Paychecks were paid quickly and accurately. Assignments are sporadic.
Go to Top of Page

Helen Jean Harris
Valued Contributor

Mesa, AZ
USA
149 Posts

Posted - 10/18/2007 :  4:30:19 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Wondered if anyone has recent information on this company? I got a call for a simple job with them Thanksgiving week. They are expanding to AZ. Just would like to know more about them and if you have their website I'd like to go there. Pay sounds good, they normally pay mileage and there main office is in Ohio.

Thanks for any information you may have.

Jean
Go to Top of Page

Gayle R
Star Contributor

Eastern Shore, VA
USA
1396 Posts

Posted - 10/18/2007 :  9:02:55 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I've only had the opportunity to do a couple of shops for them but no problems. Try Strategicreflections.com

Gayle
Go to Top of Page

Jane Walshing
Valued Contributor

USA
117 Posts

Posted - 10/22/2007 :  08:58:11 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Gayle, this isn't the same company. SRS is a merchandising company, not a mystery shopping company. So that link is not the one for SRS.

Jane
Go to Top of Page

Jane Walshing
Valued Contributor

USA
117 Posts

Posted - 10/22/2007 :  11:18:04 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Here is the correct link

http://www.solutions-srs.com/

Jane
Go to Top of Page

Helen Jean Harris
Valued Contributor

Mesa, AZ
USA
149 Posts

Posted - 12/28/2007 :  6:05:45 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Wish my experience was as good as others. I did some Solo projects, just audits in November... Have followed up with my manager in Colorado and now have followed up with contact in OH. Want my pay. First told I'd be paid 12/7... OK, I'm patient but its been over a month.

I have 5+ years experience am considered an excellent employee, did my paperwork according to my directions. Followed up to be sure all was correct and my manager in Colorado said yes.

I faxed all my employee info. in quickly and was notified it was rec'd.

Sooooo, after the holidays I have 8 phone numbers to call and I will. Never been stiffed and don't plan on it now. I don't mind the wait if I get some explanation..

I work for 2 other companies now and both are terrific...

Go to Top of Page

Jane Walshing
Valued Contributor

USA
117 Posts

Posted - 12/28/2007 :  6:30:13 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
This is very strange as I know many people who did this project and we have all been paid.

Either you did something incorrectly or this is just an isolated incident.

Jane
Go to Top of Page

CariKin
Apprentice

Killeen, TX
USA
4 Posts

Posted - 12/28/2007 :  7:06:29 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I did these same projects and then on the 14th of Dec realized I wasn't paid on the 7th. I sent an email to my scheduler and she forwarded it along and I received a reply on the 17th that they did not have my paperwork. On the 18th I refaxed all my stuff in and had a direct deposit on the 20th! I really wasnt expecting it until the next pay period, but OK...now is good!!!

Cari
Go to Top of Page

Helen Jean Harris
Valued Contributor

Mesa, AZ
USA
149 Posts

Posted - 12/29/2007 :  07:32:55 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Jane, Excuse me; however I DID NOT do something wrong... I do realize many claim they have problems and it is their wrong doing. However this is not the case. I was TOLD my work was excellent and timely by the CO manager.

I have NOT been paid. As I said I do intend to call starting at the top next week after the holidays.

I wanted to let everyone know my situation.. I hope this is just some overlooked issue that should've been taken care of, but what I like best about these forums is we can all tell it how it is.

I will follow up on this board once I do know more about my pay.
Go to Top of Page

Helen Jean Harris
Valued Contributor

Mesa, AZ
USA
149 Posts

Posted - 12/31/2007 :  4:04:24 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
OK, I am now happy. My pay I hadn't rec'd for over a month was settled. My CO manager called me and stated the Check was cut and sent today 12/31/07.. Not sure where the confusion came from, but it seems it is now cleared up. I'll let you know if I DON'T get my money, but they had my completed paperwork. It can happen and I'm very happy it is now cleared up. I didn't pursue the reasons for the delay since I'm now getting paid.

So it pays to keep your records on various jobs.
Go to Top of Page

Danielle
Valued Contributor

Houma, LA
USA
224 Posts

Posted - 02/12/2008 :  10:09:11 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I was contacted by this company to do some Cstore resets and they wanted me to go out of state and to the state line to do these resets. They had none in my area but wanted me and my partner to do them b/c they didnt have anyone else and wanted to make sure they were done correctly. OK here it is to quickly sum it up. The call is supposed to take 1 hr for the update and it is a $12 call. We were promised DT, Mileage and overnight stay since the travel was so long. We went to the first store which was 6.5 hrs away and completed it, then spoke with our manager and at that time she told us that HER boss said NO DT OR MILEAGE would be paid!! This should have been told to us before we drove 6.5 hrs. She told us from the beginning that all would be taken care of no problem that it needed to be done right b/c a contract was on the line. Well needless to say we got stuck from this company. Then while we were there they had the nerve to ask us "Well since you are there could you do the other store?" there were 2 stores in that area. We said "No, if we loose you loose to" I just can not beleieve a company would expect a rep to drive 13 hrs and almost 600 miles and not be paid for it, ALL FOR A $12.00 job. Now the company is saying they never said they would pay that. I asked them what rep in there right mind would drive that far and use that much gas and wear on there car for a $12.00 job? The whole run of the trip would have been 12 stores @ $12 per store which is $144 total and would have taken 3 days so that would have been $48 per day!! That is what they expected me to work for!! There is no way anyone would agree to travel and make that little money. This company is promising DT & Mileage and even hotel stay and they are not delivering!! Beware. I lost out big time. They had me travel 13 hrs and didnt even offer a nights stay and in the end I made my $12.00 call.

O and to top it off they had the nerve to ask me to send back the POP for the rest of the stores, lol.... Yep when I get my check for my DT & Mileage I will.

Danielle

Danielle Boudreaux
L&R Distributors
Reset Division
Go to Top of Page

Nichole74

Pittsford, Vermont
USA
32 Posts

Posted - 02/15/2008 :  9:18:40 PM  Visit Nichole74's Homepage  Reply  Reply with Quote
Always get it in writing! If a scheduler tells you over the phone your getting dt, mileage, or any other type of bonus ask her to send you an email stating what your getting, how much, and what it's for. If you just take they're word for it you have no proof it was ever offered.

N. Smith
Silver Certified h8hdav
Go to Top of Page

Danielle
Valued Contributor

Houma, LA
USA
224 Posts

Posted - 02/15/2008 :  10:26:47 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Yep you are so right. I do have some of it via email but nothing really. The thing is she and I worked together for many years with another company where she was my manager so I had great trust in her. But if it is the company there is nothing she can do either way. But I think it was her that dropped the ball and maybe didnt want to ask for our DT and mileage so just told us it was fine and then put it off until she couldnt anymore then came out and told us. I think it was a plan to TRICK us into doing the jobs while we were already there. But I did have trust in her not the company but in the end that is what happens I guess. I am very hurt by this. But that is business I guess.

Thanks,
Danielle

Danielle Boudreaux
L&R Distributors
Reset Division
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 5 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Next Page
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Volition Copyright All rights reserved. Volition is a registered trademark of Volition.com LLC. Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.39 seconds. Software © Snitz Forums