Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 5

Laura_In_Az
Star Contributor

Tucson, AZ
USA
307 Posts

Posted - 05/23/2008 :  6:00:19 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I recently completed a special project for this company. They found me on NARMS. I agreed to the project and completed 27 stores for them. Reporting was faxing in a 1 page document. They paid, via direct deposit, on time and QUICKLY. I had an EXTREMELY positive and easy experience with them. Highly recommended. Now, I wish they had more work for me!
Go to Top of Page

Rhonda49

Dothan, AL
USA
15 Posts

Posted - 08/19/2008 :  5:08:18 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Does anyone have Annette Singleton's new email address? The one I have is invalid. She is the DM over Alabama.
Has anyone been paid for the Hershey's candy resets just completed?
I was told we were being paid 3 hours per store--does anyone know any different? My paycheck stubs do not say what I am being paid for. (I work for Hershey's, too--they may be interested.)
Go to Top of Page

MCBarb
Star Contributor

USA
1633 Posts

Posted - 04/07/2009 :  8:00:50 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Any recent feedback?? I was called and emailed today to do some services and 1 is very far away... 90 miles 1 way with 2 hrs. 20 minutes drive time. I do really want this job with them!
Go to Top of Page

MCBarb
Star Contributor

USA
1633 Posts

Posted - 04/10/2009 :  07:06:58 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I am getting my paperwork in the mail to apply and am going to service 5 locations for them starting soon. So far everyone has been very helpful. Pay rate is very good. They also provide personal training which is great!!
Go to Top of Page

.Rhonda Reid
Inactive

Carrollton, Georgia
USA
25 Posts

Posted - 08/25/2009 :  5:58:59 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I received an e-mail from this company and it said the job consists of performing audits in the state of Georgia. Does anyone know exactly what I would be doing? Says it pay $2.00 per location..no drive time. I would be driving a 65 mile radius. I have never heard of this company and I am semi-interested and curious as to what it's all about. Thanks in advance for any information you might add...
Go to Top of Page

BallengerR
Apprentice

Hudsonville, MI
USA
1 Posts

Posted - 12/02/2009 :  12:58:41 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I guess that since I have not been paid for at least the one week of the two week of the last two weeks of this project. I want to really thank you for the opportunity to have worked for your company. I have learned a very valuable lesson from this project:

1. That this was not a well thought out project and had way to many unanswered questions when we began.
2. The turnover rate of this project was out of this world. 60% plus from the start.
3. I know that I did everything possible to make this a success to point of even buy a Sony Handy Cam to make those training videos that were posted on YouTube for this project.
4. Never to agree to go on a salary after the project started for less money. I ended up working on average of 80+ hours a week for a 40 hour pay. A loss of 520.00+ a week at the rate you were paying me. Trying to help your company out cost me personally.
5. Never travel for a company without getting paid mileage. I drove over 3000 mile for that project that was a loss to me of .30 a mile times 3000 of $900.00
6. Then after being told that Peggy was being told the plug was being pulled on the project and to make arrangements to pick up all the Palm Treo’s and keys, car chargers, etc. I was told to see if certain people would stay with the project after making arrangements to get the equipment back.
7. I was a very positive person on any project or work that I due because it is my nature to be a positive person who succeeds at most very thing I try. I have always hated to toss in the towel, but this project I did not real see SRS making any money with investing a lot more money in to.
8. The number of inspectors we had in the field and the number that HIC had in the field was around 50 to 60 max at any one time.
9. I heard from a lot of inspectors about not being paid on time or being paid at all. As agreed to with this project.
10. People not being paid for the training in Macon with travel time each way from their home.
11. I hope that _____________and ____________were paid for all the time they help training people in the field and at training meeting with Derrill Strock and reps.
12. The biggest reason this project failed was due to the fact of not being able to completely copy the main company successful plan. Like being a franchise of a successful company. We were trying to complete a project that did not have with the same pay package for inspectors, we were not getting inspectors to have any investment into this project so they would have had to work harder at to be successful for them which in turn would have made the project successful for

Robert Ballenger
MSPA Gold Cert.
Go to Top of Page

Quinn
Star Contributor

Atlanta, GA
USA
50245 Posts

Posted - 12/14/2009 :  11:13:27 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Robert, I am sorry to hear that it did not work out. I know you put in a lot of hard work on it.
Go to Top of Page

BrianHanson37
Valued Contributor

USA
122 Posts

Posted - 01/02/2010 :  11:43:46 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Any recent GOOD stories? I received an email from the project manager today saying that she would like to hear from me. She said she saw my name on the NARMS database. I asked if there was work in my city and was told no, but they have many projects starting soon. Should I give them a call back? I have always stressed with other companies that I will not travel unless it is a good, high paying, reset. I prefer to stay within a half hour of my house and may go up to 3 hours for a reset. Anyone get paid recently?
Go to Top of Page

AuditorRuss
Star Contributor

Vacaville, California
USA
308 Posts

Posted - 01/03/2010 :  3:34:52 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
My wife talked to someone and the pay is ok. Not great but hey they are supposed to have work in our area so plug it with other work. She is waiting to receive some paperwork from Archco. If she doesn't hear back from them in a week she is going to send a follow up email. So any suggestions or how the project work is would be greatly appreciated. She did mention if selected for an out of town project there would be drive time or mileage. That should help!

Russ
Go to Top of Page

MaryRod
Star Contributor

El Centro, CA
USA
542 Posts

Posted - 01/25/2010 :  12:23:46 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Russ how did it go with your wife is she still working for them.
Is there work with pay?

~~ Please consider the environment before printing unnecessary pages.~~
~*~Mary~*~
Go to Top of Page

MCBarb
Star Contributor

USA
1633 Posts

Posted - 01/25/2010 :  3:01:31 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I have worked with SRS for almost a year now and I like them very much. Yes I switched over to Archco also. I do the glasses for SRS and love working for them.
Go to Top of Page

AuditorRuss
Star Contributor

Vacaville, California
USA
308 Posts

Posted - 01/25/2010 :  7:06:16 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
My wife just got hired on through Archco. Received a merchandiser handbook in the mail today with some papers to send back. Haven't received any work as of yet though. Not really sure what kind of projects they will in my area.

Russ
Go to Top of Page

Jeff68005
Star Contributor

Bellevue, NE
USA
1171 Posts

Posted - 04/05/2010 :  5:29:20 PM  Send Jeff68005 an AOL message  Reply  Reply with Quote
I replied to a NARMS posting. It was very short notice; posted Saturday for work all this week. I already had 3 dates booked for other companies; so I could only do two days. The scheduler called Monday afternoon and gave me the assignment to work as part of a team with another product's company running the show and scheduling I know what locations ... just not the when yet.
I'm still awaiting paperwork. It's employment ... not IC. Pay via optional DD is in line with the other merchandising companies I work for. Paperwork is managed via Archco. It looks like a decent insurance plan with bene's, but there is not enough work in this area from them to cover the insurance week in/week out.

Jeff Hix
Serving metro Omaha, Nebraska including Bellevue, Papillion, La Vista, Ralston, Plattsmouth and Council Bluffs, Iowa.
MSPA Silver Certified - MSPA Gold Certified - NARMS Proficiency Test PASSED
Go to Top of Page

Big Sue
Star Contributor

USA
781 Posts

Posted - 08/08/2010 :  6:38:21 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Does anyone happen to have the contact phone number for a DM for this company for Southern California? I heard they were looking for reps to service Zoom eyeglasses. Thanks.
Go to Top of Page

MCBarb
Star Contributor

USA
1633 Posts

Posted - 08/09/2010 :  04:18:54 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I do that job and I love the products that Zoom has. SRS is very good to work for. I am sorry I cannot help you with the contact info but maybe someone else can. All I have is a number for my DM.
Go to Top of Page

MCBarb
Star Contributor

USA
1633 Posts

Posted - 08/09/2010 :  04:25:10 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Here is how you can contact Strategic Retail Solutions.

tel: 952-997-7700 | info@strategicretailsolutions.com
Go to Top of Page

MCBarb
Star Contributor

USA
1633 Posts

Posted - 08/10/2010 :  5:00:06 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Big Sue, did you get my email?
Go to Top of Page

MindyZ
Star Contributor

Hesperia, CA
USA
512 Posts

Posted - 08/28/2010 :  04:59:38 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I just picked up a bunch of the ZOOM eyeworks to make up for work that was suddenly pulled from me, starting off with recoveries and store premiums and the amount of stores a fair chunk of change, they have offered me more so I'll go through the list and see what's available, any issues with ordering stock, what's the best duster for the displays, obtaining sign offs, pay on time?

MindyZ

Mindy
Go to Top of Page

MariaMia
Star Contributor

Los Angeles, CA
USA
274 Posts

Posted - 09/01/2010 :  9:42:42 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I would get myself a small duster, get a kit together w/papertowels and some cleaner if the stores you service dont have any.. its good to carry your own stuff. A small stool is also handy in the car if the store doesnt have one of its own for use. I would also keep everything in a small bin in the trunk of your car along w/usual merch. tools you may like to have. HTH, Mia

PS I tried to email you personally but it came back.
Go to Top of Page

MariaMia
Star Contributor

Los Angeles, CA
USA
274 Posts

Posted - 09/01/2010 :  9:45:12 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I also forgot to mention I picked up a bunch of zoom stores myself to make up for some lost projects. I hear that the rtv( return to vendors) are done in a quarterly time period. The system they use to sign in besides vendor logs is that they scan your name badge and give you the receipt when you give them a penny. HTH M
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 5 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Volition ® Copyright © All rights reserved. Volition is a registered trademark of Volition.com LLC. Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.23 seconds. Software © Snitz Forums