Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 5

Jenny41
Star Contributor

Ohio
USA
746 Posts

Posted - 10/14/2010 :  12:45:55 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Recent info? I signed up for some demos starting Saturday, mentioned she has other work, would love for this to be a positive experience.
Go to Top of Page

Jeff68005
Star Contributor

Bellevue, NE
USA
1171 Posts

Posted - 11/14/2010 :  5:02:03 PM  Send Jeff68005 an AOL message  Reply  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by MariaMia

I also forgot to mention I picked up a bunch of zoom stores myself to make up for some lost projects. I hear that the rtv( return to vendors) are done in a quarterly time period. The system they use to sign in besides vendor logs is that they scan your name badge and give you the receipt when you give them a penny. HTH M

I know we do something like that at a different merchandising company for a different supplier. The Zoom project is too new at this point. I cannot verify nor deny your information.

Jeff Hix
Serving metro Omaha, Nebraska including Bellevue, Papillion, La Vista, Ralston, Plattsmouth and Council Bluffs, Iowa.
MSPA Silver Certified - MSPA Gold Certified - NARMS Proficiency Test PASSED
Go to Top of Page

Jeff68005
Star Contributor

Bellevue, NE
USA
1171 Posts

Posted - 11/14/2010 :  5:16:48 PM  Send Jeff68005 an AOL message  Reply  Reply with Quote
For those on the Zoom rack refit, here are my recommendations based on one store:

It is NOT necessary to remove the sign holders from the fixture to do the task. Lift the sign panels and park in a safe place for reuse.
Lift the corner panels and park in a safe place. You will be scoring them and replacing sign and mirror.
There are white screw caps top and bottom of the existing fixture panels. They were a bear to get off.
Arrange the new panels alphabetically. That was not in the instructions, but that is how it is designed.
Like the Foster Grants, the new product is marked for the assigned peg location. A1 for example. The peg locations are hard to see, but they are on the panels.
When inserting the new hooks, do NOT use the extension for leverage. Insert the curved back hook in the top hole. PRESS the base as you insert into the bottom of the hook into the lower hole. IMO, these hooks require more care than the ones they are replacing.
The job is not tough, but it is time consuming.

Jeff Hix
Serving metro Omaha, Nebraska including Bellevue, Papillion, La Vista, Ralston, Plattsmouth and Council Bluffs, Iowa.
MSPA Silver Certified - MSPA Gold Certified - NARMS Proficiency Test PASSED
Go to Top of Page

MindyZ
Star Contributor

Hesperia, CA
USA
514 Posts

Posted - 11/15/2010 :  05:30:02 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Thanks for the heads up Jeff.

MindyZ

Mindy
Go to Top of Page

Maralyn
Star Contributor

USA
626 Posts

Posted - 11/15/2010 :  05:41:47 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Ya'll are talking about Zoom, got a e-mail from Cast today looking for reps to work the Zoom.
Go to Top of Page

Big Sue
Star Contributor

USA
784 Posts

Posted - 11/15/2010 :  2:29:54 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Maralyn

Ya'll are talking about Zoom, got a e-mail from Cast today looking for reps to work the Zoom.

Are two companies handling the Zoom account? I am confused.
Go to Top of Page

MarlaB
Star Contributor

Attica, IN
USA
2843 Posts

Posted - 11/15/2010 :  3:18:28 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
There are 2 Zoom, one is the machines and the other are glasses.

Marla
Go to Top of Page

Big Sue
Star Contributor

USA
784 Posts

Posted - 11/15/2010 :  6:06:57 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by MarlaB

There are 2 Zoom, one is the machines and the other are glasses.

Are the glasses sold in "machines"??? I thought this thread was about Zoom eyewear/glasses and SRS, who services them. Where/how is Cast involved?
Go to Top of Page

Maralyn
Star Contributor

USA
626 Posts

Posted - 11/15/2010 :  9:20:25 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Big Sue,

I got a e-mail from Cast today, looking for people to work part time with the Zoom Vending Machines. I simply mentioned it because they were talking about the Zoom on the forum, didn't mean to confuse you.
Go to Top of Page

Big Sue
Star Contributor

USA
784 Posts

Posted - 11/15/2010 :  11:37:29 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Maralyn

Big Sue,

I got a e-mail from Cast today, looking for people to work part time with the Zoom Vending Machines. I simply mentioned it because they were talking about the Zoom on the forum, didn't mean to confuse you.

I am easily confused. LMAO I had no idea that the glasses were sold in any vending machines or serviced by another company, that's why I asked. No biggie.
Go to Top of Page

MarlaB
Star Contributor

Attica, IN
USA
2843 Posts

Posted - 01/26/2011 :  1:27:55 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I just received an email for doing some POS placement in grocery stores, 1-1.5 hrs per location. Anyone done these yet? 1-1.5 hrs for POS placement seems like a long time.

Marla
Go to Top of Page

MCBarb
Star Contributor

USA
1670 Posts

Posted - 01/26/2011 :  4:07:51 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Zoom has different accounts just like every one else. I read the above info about the refit and it was not at my stores. LOL.. SRS is great to work with. They know how to get thigns done! They pay well too. The work is very easy.

Marla, I wish I knew about these POS jobs. It sounds easy. Have fun!
Go to Top of Page

MCBarb
Star Contributor

USA
1670 Posts

Posted - 01/30/2011 :  03:26:30 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
You need to check your pay for each project... Yes the jobs I have are easy but you always have to check the pay. I did 2 resets for them and had to keep emailing to get paid. I did finally get paid after many months. I am going thru the same thing with them now over monthly store service calls so I just dropped 6 stores due to no travel pay.... 150 miles/3.5 hours round trip. I was told blah blah and got nothing. Always check your pay with SRS!!
Go to Top of Page

MindyZ
Star Contributor

Hesperia, CA
USA
514 Posts

Posted - 02/09/2011 :  9:06:04 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Stinks, we'll probably move on after we finish this round of service calls, doesn't feel right to leave a job half done.

MindyZ

Mindy
Go to Top of Page

MCBarb
Star Contributor

USA
1670 Posts

Posted - 02/15/2011 :  07:52:41 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Does anyone have the Essentials Staff Care limited health care benefits package Archco (SRS payroll) offers?? Any feedback?
Go to Top of Page

MCBarb
Star Contributor

USA
1670 Posts

Posted - 02/15/2011 :  09:05:44 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I did not find it worthless at all. The coverage is better than what I have now and it is cheaper. I have to call my physician's offices to see if they participate with this before I switch.

Any other feedback on Essentials Staff Care limited health care benefits?
Go to Top of Page

MariaMia
Star Contributor

Los Angeles, CA
USA
274 Posts

Posted - 02/15/2011 :  10:26:41 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I worked for SRS for a short time last year doing the Zoom eyewear and felt pay was not equal to amount of work. I also thought the Insurance package was not worth it either IMO.. Just my thoughts, Mia

PS I also was lucky enough to find another pt job worth more pay and more interesting to me so I have nothing against SRS at all.
Go to Top of Page

MindyZ
Star Contributor

Hesperia, CA
USA
514 Posts

Posted - 02/19/2011 :  10:06:20 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
We just dropped 6 of our furthest stores, gas and no travel pay just didn't add up, nothing against them or the job, just not enough money.

MindyZ

Mindy
Go to Top of Page

MCBarb
Star Contributor

USA
1670 Posts

Posted - 02/22/2011 :  05:42:49 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I am so glad SRS has Zoom eyewear (than Lawrence). Lmsvc messed up a lot of things when they had Zoom!! Everything has gone very smoothly with SRS and Zoom. I am very thankful for that.
Go to Top of Page

MarlaB
Star Contributor

Attica, IN
USA
2843 Posts

Posted - 02/23/2011 :  04:37:10 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I didn't sign up with them, due to the comments in this forum.

Marla
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 5 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Volition Copyright All rights reserved. Volition is a registered trademark of Volition.com LLC. Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.23 seconds. Software © Snitz Forums